Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 30. (Read 23695 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Is the investments counter working properly on your website? It says you received 2000ETH from two persons which would probably mean 1000ETH from each and thats it. I find that highly unlikely.

Thank you!
Fixed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
@dev

we want some working display videos and no screenshots please Smiley

give us what you have and strengthen the bond between the investors even more!

That's a good idea. Video would be way more helpful to us investors for seeing what it is.

the effect is bigger the realer it gets i would appreciate that very much too

I agree with video presentation, and not just app screen but also 360 view of the terminal.

Photos of terminal from different angles are here

Thanks for providing us all these photoes. Your product looks very impressive I think you coild be very popular.

Yes thanks for the pictures. Any luck you can provide a video of the working product? I think most of us would like to see that.

Yes we've just upload short overview of the system. There is terminal and cloud management system

https://youtu.be/YYvJchx4QYo
Looks very nice and intuitive. Keep it up devs!
After seeing this video my confidence on this project has increased because it seems very easy to use and supply to the establishments.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
@dev

That's a good idea. Video would be way more helpful to us investors for seeing what it is.

lets see how the devs will react and post something.

i am curious to see something working and not only screenshots...

A video were devs explains how things work would be very great.
I'm sure this can be done? Really hope this aint a scam that's why I wait for some video's before investing.
an explicative video as well as to bring greater advertising,would dissipate all investors doubts and it would certainly increase interest to this project...

Yes we've just upload short overview of the system. There is terminal and cloud management system

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
@dev

I'm sure this can be done? Really hope this aint a scam that's why I wait for some video's before investing.
an explicative video as well as to bring greater advertising,would dissipate all investors doubts and it would certainly increase interest to this project...
Is the investments counter working properly on your website? It says you received 2000ETH from two persons which would probably mean 1000ETH from each and thats it. I find that highly unlikely.

It's error. We will fix it quickly
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
The demo is very nice, I like the ergonomics of your system. I hope that the business owner's side is as good as this too.

i agree. nice concept that has potential to grow big.  I hope concentration stay on restaurant business for now. huge industry
Restaurant business is growing rapidly lately, especially in my country  Grin

That probably applies to all countries... also the times when i ordered something different and the waiter made a mistake and delivered a wrong meal is too many. Now waiters can concentrate on their work instead of trying to remember who ordered what and from what table.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
@dev

I agree with video presentation, and not just app screen but also 360 view of the terminal.

Thanks for providing us all these photoes. Your product looks very impressive I think you coild be very popular.

Yes thanks for the pictures. Any luck you can provide a video of the working product? I think most of us would like to see that.

Looks very nice and intuitive. Keep it up devs!
@dev

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
@dev

Activity: 392
@dev

@dev

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Nice.

I think NY is the perfect place for start up to start to make innovative projects.
@dev

Activity: 392
The demo is very nice, I like the ergonomics of your system. I hope that the business owner's side is as good as this too.

i agree. nice concept that has potential to grow big.  I hope concentration stay on restaurant business for now. huge industry

Where do you live? Here in germany, this sector doesnt grow, im pretty sure. But its not a problem, since it stands on a high level Cheesy... So Im looking forward to the moment, when I pay my first coffee with eth (;
I think the service sector in New York must not grow to make this project successful. If this project improves the payment process it will be a huge success.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Activity: 312
Merit: 106

Where do you live? Here in germany, this sector doesnt grow, im pretty sure. But its not a problem, since it stands on a high level Cheesy... So Im looking forward to the moment, when I pay my first coffee with eth (;
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
@dev

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
@dev

Pages:
Jump to: