Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 31. (Read 23695 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Do you have any kind of insurance policy for investors?

not sure what you mean. to alleviate risk? No ICO's have that.investing is a risky endevour.
I have never seen such a thing on a ICO but it would be nice.  Cheesy
Activity: 588

not sure what you mean. to alleviate risk? No ICO's have that.investing is a risky endevour.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
@dev

we want some working display videos and no screenshots please Smiley

give us what you have and strengthen the bond between the investors even more!

That's a good idea. Video would be way more helpful to us investors for seeing what it is.

the effect is bigger the realer it gets i would appreciate that very much too

I agree with video presentation, and not just app screen but also 360 view of the terminal.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Ico started I assume.

How is it going? The chart on the website shows nothing for now. Are you working on it?
Activity: 490
The demo is very nice, I like the ergonomics of your system. I hope that the business owner's side is as good as this too.

i agree. nice concept that has potential to grow big.  I hope concentration stay on restaurant business for now. huge industry
Restaurant business is growing rapidly lately, especially in my country  Grin
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I know there will be a tip option implanted but with your terminal you will also lower the customer waiter interaction, i would assume that would also lower the amount of tips and will make waiters unhappy, how will you counter that.

It's not going to make waiters unhappy because we not eliminate tips we make it lower and in the same time we unload waiter. Basically speaking waiter going to work less but still get his tips
It's interesting to know if the customers will adapt - they may continue the same tips out of habit, I guess. The waiters may have all the best in this case  Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
if you have other pictures showing the system in action or anything related please share  Smiley

Actually they have a demo already http://demo.reorder.tech/
It will give you a good idea of how it looks like. I hope in real life it is also this fast!

It could even be awesome if  there is a Youtube video on these terminals in action.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
The demo is very nice, I like the ergonomics of your system. I hope that the business owner's side is as good as this too.

i agree. nice concept that has potential to grow big.  I hope concentration stay on restaurant business for now. huge industry
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 686
Actually big chains already testing some automation solutions. As to-go service you can find it in Panera bread on Park Av & 23rd st.

Wow this looks great!
Very nice to see a working product, this will get more investors. Great work guys! Keep this up

yeah, thats good.
i will stay support you, guys

Hey guys I don't want to mislead you but this is not our terminals. Those are our competitors in Panera bread. I just wanted to show the demand on market and solution verified on market
We have no installations right now in any restaurants because we don't have support team.

But your terminals will look much the same? Or will it be like a menu in a restaurant, but only in the form of a tablet that is portable and not tied to a place?

Noticeable that it is only demonstration of the application in a competitor, many differentials to be applied based on the existing competition, I hope that reorder knows how to exploit them and grow even more on them.
Activity: 154
@dev

That's a good idea. Video would be way more helpful to us investors for seeing what it is.

the effect is bigger the realer it gets i would appreciate that very much too
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
@dev

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
@dev

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Here there are some fotos as well
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22534241

Thank you, that's what I have searched! At least there is already a prototype and a demo.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
wow last generation terminal already installed and tested in a few restaurants the project is already at a good point and will have a great future...

Lets hope!
This can be a great succes. Really hope they can make this project work.
Keep it up guys, cant wait to see a video in a restaurant where people use the terminal Smiley

After seeing the demo i really don't understand how could they not make that work. It's simple as it could get, and it totally breaks down the language barrier that i had while travelling and trying to order vegetarian food. After trying for a while I just ordered beer because of pure frustration.
Also this will be very helpful to some restaurants that is short of employees and very crowded of visitors.

Yes, I've lately seen more and more automation in fastfood restaurants. I'm guessing this sort of automation would be welcome in any restaurant business.

Actually big chains already testing some automation solutions. As to-go service you can find it in Panera bread on Park Av & 23rd st.

Is this actually reOrder or another product?

They stated already that these are not their terminals, but from competition. Demand is out there, they need to move fast on making this reality.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Really nice to see that the project is well developed, it’s not only an idea, reorder has already something to offer and to show to investors. I think the project has a very nice future, impatient to see more about the test in restaurant !
Activity: 588
if you have other pictures showing the system in action or anything related please share  Smiley

yes, definitely share some more pictures of what going on. you should use these on your website to advertise.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
wow last generation terminal already installed and tested in a few restaurants the project is already at a good point and will have a great future...

Lets hope!
This can be a great succes. Really hope they can make this project work.
Keep it up guys, cant wait to see a video in a restaurant where people use the terminal Smiley

After seeing the demo i really don't understand how could they not make that work. It's simple as it could get, and it totally breaks down the language barrier that i had while travelling and trying to order vegetarian food. After trying for a while I just ordered beer because of pure frustration.
Also this will be very helpful to some restaurants that is short of employees and very crowded of visitors.

Yes, I've lately seen more and more automation in fastfood restaurants. I'm guessing this sort of automation would be welcome in any restaurant business.

Is this actually reOrder or another product?
Pages:
Jump to: