Pages:
Author

Topic: AI Spam Report Reference Thread - page 3. (Read 13798 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
April 11, 2024, 04:35:09 AM
He won't need it anymore. He's banned.
https://bpip.org/Profile?id=3556136
Just 4 days ago, he highlighted 6 shitposts in my "report good posts to Merit source" topic. I'm glad to see Mods still ban for this.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
April 11, 2024, 01:40:18 AM
User Manlikefrank1
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/manlikefrank1-3602066

Omo as of my last update in 2022,

As of my last update in January,

He's not even trying  Grin

Ha. Accounts that are dumb enough to include text like that should be banned on the spot.

To help speed things up, he's even been plagiarizing since his first post:

The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) approved 11 spot bitcoin ETFs on Jan. 10, 2024. Until then, the regulators had been reluctant to approve any spot bitcoin ETF applications.so looking at their carefull actions and policy making.i don’t think Bitcoin can drop to zero.

Source:
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
April 10, 2024, 01:03:24 PM

It's formatted like the rest of his posts, but the vocabulary and quality of writing doesn't even come close to his usual, shitty output.  Negative incoming.

He won't need it anymore. He's banned.
https://bpip.org/Profile?id=3556136
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
April 10, 2024, 12:13:19 PM
What you are saying is not true. I went down your posts and there are at least two different writing styles: one is more personal, looks like written by human being and the second is more formal, depersonalized. So if to use a detector for the first type of posts they expectedly say that the text is 100 written by human, if to detect the second ones it says that the text is AI written.
That's a dead giveaway, just like for account sales/hacks when there's a huge gap in posting and then a sudden change in writing style.  But man, I've been seeing mostly "depersonalized" (which is an excellent descriptor) posts for years now, mainly by shitposters who just write generic stuff that has nothing to do with themselves personally.  

I assume in the case of AI usage, the writing is "wiki-like" and with much better grammar than most members have a grasp of.

When you come and start lying it looks even worse than if you didn't come. You'll probably get even more tags. The correct way of solving the problem is to stop using AI at all and not lying.
I'm going to have to take a peek at this dude's posts to see for myself.  If it's obvious there's two different styles, I'll spray him with red, from toe to head.

Edit:

Pfft.  I only had to find this post to know homeboy is using AI or plagiarizing:

Adopting Bitcoin as a national currency—and not just as a payment instrument or a personal investment hedge yields significant advantages, both to individual citizens and especially to their governments. These advantages may not be immediately apparent and they certainly require a tectonic change of perspective, but they will gradually become evident with small steps toward adoption in some regions. It is transparent, impossible to forge, more fungible, divisible, exchangeable and transmittable than dollars, Unlike gold, it has a firmly capped and fully disclosed supply. But that’s just the beginning!
   When a national government adopts Bitcoin, it is demonstrating remarkable restraint and accountability. It is the ultimate demonstration of provable trust. The government will no longer be able to water down citizen wealth by running the printing press, nor borrow against unborn generations. Instead, they will need to collect every dollar that they spend—or convince bond holders that they can repay their debts. They will need to balance their checkbooks, spend more transparently and wear their books on their sleeves. All good things.

It's formatted like the rest of his posts, but the vocabulary and quality of writing doesn't even come close to his usual, shitty output.  Negative incoming.
legendary
✿♥‿♥✿
April 10, 2024, 07:51:24 AM

Bad for you that you didn't listen to what I say. You want an example of where did you plagiarize your posts. Now you have two, one just was given by lovesmayfamilis, the second is from me. Your chances to not to be banned are decreased significantly. Mainly because you started lying.

And another one user who likes to use AI for the posts is Gormicsta (75 merits already, so close to Full... and a he's a part of this case)

Yes, by watching how these accounts raise themselves in rank by transferring merit, you don’t need to be a fortune-teller to understand how this all happens. They are now all in full view with such a frank transfer of merit. And the “reward” will come to everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 3016
April 10, 2024, 07:45:19 AM
Talking about pattern of writing, when I joined the forum I had little knowledge of the mode of operation, I was writing based of the patterns I see from some old members before me, but later I became more advanced and understood the forum better so I had to formulate my own pattern of writing and that's what I've been using for a very long time, I think you should consider that as well.
 Moreover I'm an English speaking person those words you made bold, are normal words based on understanding a normal English speaking person can come up with, atleast if you said I plagiarised there should be a link concerning where I plagiarised from, or is doing research and writting in your best knowledge a crime? I've been a active member in the forum and I won't jeopardise my chances here by using AI, you should put that into consideration too.

Bad for you that you didn't listen to what I say. You want an example of where did you plagiarize your posts. Now you have two, one just was given by lovesmayfamilis, the second is from me. Your chances to not to be banned are decreased significantly. Mainly because you started lying.

And another one user who likes to use AI for the posts is Gormicsta (75 merits already, so close to Full... and a he's a part of this case)

We all make mistakes in some manner since we are all human, and it is in our nature to make mistakes. No one is flawless, thus it is necessary to forgive when someone wrongs us because we are sure to hurt one other's feelings from time to time. However, being able to forgive and move on allows us to continue great connections. Forgiveness is not always easy, but it is a crucial component of sustaining good and happy relationships. Sometimes we should appreciate and show them how much they mean to us and how much we love them. This may also go a long way toward creating trust and understanding between each other.
copyleaks AI Content Detected
hivemoderation 88.8% likely to contain AI Generated Text
sapling.ai Fake: 100.0%

Our own beliefs might be a barrier to achieving our goals. Sometimes we have a fixed attitude, believing that our intelligence and talents are fixed and unchangeable. This might leave us feeling helpless and that there's no purpose in trying. But what we need to foster is a growth mentality, which believes that we can constantly learn and improve. This might provide us the incentive to keep going, even when things get rough. So, if we are always moaning and seeing the bad side of things, we will never be able to achieve progress. Instead, we need to be optimistic, focused, and determined since every successful person in this world has once been a failure before becoming successful so we should grow and focus on our progress instead of being perfect.
hivemoderation 99.4% likely to contain AI Generated Text

It is not an easy route to make changes, but it is achievable. One thing that needs to happen is for Nigerians to unite and demand change. This might be accomplished through strikes promotion, and voting for the appropriate leaders. It's also critical to hold leaders responsible for their activities and ensure that they're open and honest. Furthermore, it is critical to encourage education and economic opportunity for all so that everyone has a chance to prosper. It is also critical to prioritize creating new infrastructure such as roads, bridges, and airports, as well as to invest in energy sources that are renewable.
hivemoderation 99.9% likely to contain AI Generated Text

You bring up some excellent points! I would also argue that having a healthy regulatory framework is essential for a thriving economy. This involves things like safeguarding customers, encouraging competition, and enforcing rules and regulations. Furthermore, having a strong educational system is critical for developing a trained workforce. Finally, I believe that creativity and independent thinking are critical for building a successful economy. When people are able to develop and establish new enterprises, it generates new employment and possibilities. Also, having a robust social safety net, such as social security and healthcare, can assist to reduce poverty and foster financial stability.
hivemoderation 97.4% likely to contain AI Generated Text
legendary
✿♥‿♥✿
April 10, 2024, 07:28:55 AM
I've been a active member in the forum and I won't jeopardise my chances here by using AI, you should put that into consideration too.

Blatant lie! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.63926665
Activity: 308
Merit: 197
April 10, 2024, 07:21:10 AM
Another account that periodically turns to the use of AI. This does not happen regularly; however, a lot of posts are detected by detectors as being written by AI.

I just got to see this thread and I'm not very happy about it. Is it that when someone is stating too many facts or giving his honest opinion about some topics then it's been mistaken for an Ai? i've never for once used an Ai to enhance my writtings, I'm a graduate and I take my time to study things, make research and put it to my best understanding.
 I've been writing to my best quality and quantity always since I became a jnr member in this space, so why would I use an Ai to enhance my writtings when I know the rules and regulations of this space and that I would get me banned completely. You should read those posts with your own human knowledge and you'll see that, that's what a normal human could write and not an Ai, I'm not disputing the fact that the Ai tool is good but check through my post history and you'll observe that I post to my best understanding and also based on research, I don't copy paste or use Ai to enhance my writtings, it's just my common knowledge and not Ai generated.

What you are saying is not true. I went down your posts and there are at least two different writing styles: one is more personal, looks like written by human being and the second is more formal, depersonalized. So if to use a detector for the first type of posts they expectedly say that the text is 100 written by human, if to detect the second ones it says that the text is AI written.

English is not my mother tongue and despite that I can easily see the hugest difference in two writing styles in your account. I'm sure that an educated native speaker will say the same.

When you come and start lying it looks even worse than if you didn't come. You'll probably get even more tags. The correct way of solving the problem is to stop using AI at all and not lying.

By the way, to add a tag for AI usage, let's add another example to what lovesmayfamilis provided. Probably you didn't know, but AI is not a human being and doesn't create new things by itself. It uses texts from the Internet. So when detect it by plagiarism tools it usually shown the plagiarism pattern. So let's take one of your recent posts which you stole from the AI:

Since bitcoin is getting popularity due to inflation crisis all over the world, any day and any time of the day is best time to buy bitcoin. For a long-term investment, a particular hour does not matter since in the long run price will increase. For a short-term investment, keep in mind that bitcoin price hourly fluctuation has no regular pattern. If you believe in value prop of Bitcoin then it's always time to buy, put some money aside every 2 weeks and buy it which will average your cost, you can't guess ups and downs. If you want to make quick money by buying and selling at the right time, then no one can guess, and everyone who claims they do, they are lying. The problem now when we are in a bull market is not to FOMO as there will definitely be corrections on the way up. And when you see a such correction then it may be a favorable time to buy Bitcoin. Keep in mind that Bitcoin may go for a prolonged time without experiencing corrections especially in strong bull markets like the one we are now.
  If you believe in the long-term potential of Bitcoin and can afford to hold through market fluctuations, buying now could be a sound decision. Remember, Bitcoin has shown resilience and continuous growth over the years, often rewarding patient investors. However, if you prefer a more cautious approach or if you anticipate a potential short-term dip in price, waiting for a favorable entry point might be wise. Conduct thorough research, keep an eye on market trends, and consider consulting with financial experts before making any investment decisions. Ultimately, the decision to buy Bitcoin should align with your financial objectives and risk appetite. Whether you buy now or wait, remember to invest only what you can afford to lose and stay informed about the dynamic cryptocurrency market.
Then we use the plagiarism detector and see that big parts of this text are taken from the other web sites.

I'm not sure that this is enough for a moderator to ban you, they usually want bigger parts and bigger percentage from the same source, so I'm not going to report this post, but this result additionally to what lovesmayfamilis found is enough for me to tag you for the AI usage.
Talking about pattern of writing, when I joined the forum I had little knowledge of the mode of operation, I was writing based of the patterns I see from some old members before me, but later I became more advanced and understood the forum better so I had to formulate my own pattern of writing and that's what I've been using for a very long time, I think you should consider that as well.
 Moreover I'm an English speaking person those words you made bold, are normal words based on understanding a normal English speaking person can come up with, atleast if you said I plagiarised there should be a link concerning where I plagiarised from, or is doing research and writting in your best knowledge a crime? I've been a active member in the forum and I won't jeopardise my chances here by using AI, you should put that into consideration too.
legendary
April 10, 2024, 06:55:26 AM
Another account that periodically turns to the use of AI. This does not happen regularly; however, a lot of posts are detected by detectors as being written by AI.

I just got to see this thread and I'm not very happy about it. Is it that when someone is stating too many facts or giving his honest opinion about some topics then it's been mistaken for an Ai? i've never for once used an Ai to enhance my writtings, I'm a graduate and I take my time to study things, make research and put it to my best understanding.
 I've been writing to my best quality and quantity always since I became a jnr member in this space, so why would I use an Ai to enhance my writtings when I know the rules and regulations of this space and that I would get me banned completely. You should read those posts with your own human knowledge and you'll see that, that's what a normal human could write and not an Ai, I'm not disputing the fact that the Ai tool is good but check through my post history and you'll observe that I post to my best understanding and also based on research, I don't copy paste or use Ai to enhance my writtings, it's just my common knowledge and not Ai generated.

English is not my mother tongue and despite that I can easily see the hugest difference in two writing styles in your account. I'm sure that an educated native speaker will say the same.

By the way, to add a tag for AI usage, let's add another example to what lovesmayfamilis provided. Probably you didn't know, but AI is not a human being and doesn't create new things by itself. It uses texts from the Internet. So when detect it by plagiarism tools it usually shown the plagiarism pattern. So let's take one of your recent posts which you stole from the AI:

Since bitcoin is getting popularity due to inflation crisis all over the world, any day and any time of the day is best time to buy bitcoin. For a long-term investment, a particular hour does not matter since in the long run price will increase. For a short-term investment, keep in mind that bitcoin price hourly fluctuation has no regular pattern. If you believe in value prop of Bitcoin then it's always time to buy, put some money aside every 2 weeks and buy it which will average your cost, you can't guess ups and downs. If you want to make quick money by buying and selling at the right time, then no one can guess, and everyone who claims they do, they are lying. The problem now when we are in a bull market is not to FOMO as there will definitely be corrections on the way up. And when you see a such correction then it may be a favorable time to buy Bitcoin. Keep in mind that Bitcoin may go for a prolonged time without experiencing corrections especially in strong bull markets like the one we are now.
  If you believe in the long-term potential of Bitcoin and can afford to hold through market fluctuations, buying now could be a sound decision. Remember, Bitcoin has shown resilience and continuous growth over the years, often rewarding patient investors. However, if you prefer a more cautious approach or if you anticipate a potential short-term dip in price, waiting for a favorable entry point might be wise. Conduct thorough research, keep an eye on market trends, and consider consulting with financial experts before making any investment decisions. Ultimately, the decision to buy Bitcoin should align with your financial objectives and risk appetite. Whether you buy now or wait, remember to invest only what you can afford to lose and stay informed about the dynamic cryptocurrency market.
Then we use the plagiarism detector and see that big parts of this text are taken from the other web sites.

I'm not sure that this is enough for a moderator to ban you, they usually want bigger parts and bigger percentage from the same source, so I'm not going to report this post, but this result additionally to what lovesmayfamilis found is enough for me to tag you for the AI usage.
Activity: 308
Merit: 197
April 10, 2024, 05:55:36 AM

legendary
✿♥‿♥✿
April 10, 2024, 04:28:29 AM

Youngkhngdiddy

The risk of not taking risks in life or business is that one may miss out on opportunities for growth, innovation, and success. By avoiding risks altogether, individuals and organizations may become stagnant and fail to adapt to changing circumstances or take advantage of new opportunities. avoiding risks, individuals and organizations may miss out on potential opportunities for growth, innovation, or financial gain. Of course, it's important to balance risk-taking with thoughtful evaluation of potential risks and benefits. However, completely avoiding risks altogether can be detrimental to personal and professional growth and success.
  It's important to note that taking risks does not imply reckless behavior. Instead, it involves making informed decisions, evaluating potential outcomes, and considering the balance between potential rewards and potential downsides. Managing risks effectively often involves a calculated and measured approach, where risks are understood and mitigated to the extent possible. Ultimately, the right approach to risk-taking varies from person to person and situation to situation. Some level of risk is often necessary for growth, innovation, and achieving goals, but the degree of risk should align with an individual's or organization's risk tolerance, objectives, and circumstances.

Hivemoderation 99.9% likely to contain AI Generated Text
Copyleaks AI Content Detected
Sapling.ai Fake: 100%

Bitcoin has consistently witnessed fluctuations in its price, affirming the inherent volatility of the cryptocurrency. The surge in Bitcoin's value can be attributed to various factors. Now, with the opportunity to invest significantly on power-miner, store and earn daily profits through mining and trading for up to six months, life is becoming more promising for Bitcoin investors. We owe gratitude to the leaders in the world of cryptocurrency for introducing alternative avenues for earning digital currency. Media Coverage Investors base their decisions on psychological factors, including intuition and the performance of key market components. Positive media coverage has played a significant role in driving up the value of Bitcoin. This was particularly evident during the early days of Bitcoin when reports about an alternative form of currency started gaining traction. The impact of favorable media reviews cannot be underestimated when it comes to the appreciating value of Bitcoin.
  Ultimately, whether Bitcoin is worth holding as an investment depends on your individual financial goals, risk tolerance, and investment horizon. It's essential to conduct thorough research and seek professional advice before making any investment decisions. As Bitcoin's adoption continues to grow and more individuals and businesses embrace it, the market cap will increase, leading to greater stability and liquidity. However, until then, the fluctuations in Bitcoin's price will persist due to its current limitations.

El Salvador becoming the first country to adopt Bitcoin as legal tender is a significant milestone for the cryptocurrency industry. The move is expected to have both positive and negative implications for the wider adoption and use of cryptocurrencies. On the positive side, El Salvador's decision is likely to increase awareness and adoption of cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, in other countries. It could also pave the way for other countries to follow suit, further legitimizing cryptocurrencies as a means of payment and store of value. Moreover, the move could also provide economic benefits to El Salvador. It is estimated that the use of Bitcoin could potentially reduce the cost of remittances, which is a significant source of income for the country. In addition, it could attract foreign investment in the country's cryptocurrency industry.  
   However, there are also potential risks and downsides to El Salvador's decision. Bitcoin is known for its volatility, and using it as legal tender could expose the country's economy to significant price swings and other risks associated with cryptocurrencies. Moreover, the adoption of Bitcoin as legal tender may not necessarily lead to widespread adoption by businesses and individuals, as it still faces issues such as scalability and regulatory uncertainty. Overall, the move by El Salvador is a significant development for the cryptocurrency industry and could have far-reaching implications for its adoption and use as a means of payment and store of value. However, the success of Bitcoin as legal tender in El Salvador remains to be seen and will depend on a variety of factors, including its ability to address key issues such as volatility, scalability, and regulatory uncertainty.

Both investing more and taking fewer risks can be effective strategies for achieving good returns, but the effectiveness depends on various factors including individual goals, risk tolerance, investment horizon, and market conditions. Taking fewer risks typically involves investing in assets or strategies that offer more stability and predictability. While lower-risk investments may offer lower returns compared to riskier investments, they can provide a more consistent and steady stream of income over time. This can be particularly appealing for investors who prioritize capital preservation and are less comfortable with market volatility. Also, investing more money can potentially lead to higher returns, especially if invested wisely in assets that have the potential for growth over time. By increasing the amount invested, you can take advantage of compounding returns and potentially earn higher profits in the long run.
  Both investing more and taking fewer risks can be effective strategies for achieving good returns, but it's essential to strike the right balance based on your individual circumstances and financial objectives. Consider consulting with a financial advisor to develop a personalized investment plan that aligns with your goals and risk tolerance. But one should never ever forget that learning through struggles and taking risks is natural for us and we have grown up by struggling right from our birth. We were born through struggle, a struggle by our mother and ourselves for coming out of our mother’s womb, a struggle for trying to walk, a struggle for trying to express our feelings through language, or a struggle for learning to bicycle. Remember what made you and people around you much happier - are the moments you achieved something out of struggle. Taking Risks and Experimenting is not a skill to be learnt, It is a skill not to be forgotten.

[/img]

Sapling.ai Fake: Fake: Fake: 100.0% the selected text
legendary
April 10, 2024, 01:28:04 AM
And we have another one AI user, Aniel Jay. What do they expect? To rank up with all that?!

To help beginners avoid addiction to gambling:

1. Education: Provide comprehensive information about the risks and realities of gambling, including the potential for addiction.

2. Set Limits: Encourage setting strict limits on time and money spent on gambling activities.

3. Responsible Gambling Tools: Promote the use of responsible gambling tools such as self-exclusion programs, deposit limits, and reality checks.

4. Support Systems: Offer access to support groups, counselling services, and helplines for those struggling with gambling addiction.

5. Encourage Balance: Emphasize the importance of maintaining a balanced lifestyle with diverse interests and activities beyond gambling.

Investing in casinos can still be a viable option for some investors, depending on their risk tolerance and investment goals. However, factors such as regulatory changes, competition from online gambling, and economic conditions can impact the profitability and stability of casino investments. As with any investment, thorough research and careful consideration of the risks and potential returns are essential before investing in casinos.
hivemoderation 96.5% likely to contain AI Generated Text

In gambling, games of luck typically involve random outcomes determined by chance rather than skill. The mechanics of these games vary depending on the specific game being played, but they often rely on random number generators or other mechanisms to ensure unpredictability and fairness. Players place bets on various outcomes, and the results are determined by random chance, with probabilities calculated to ensure the house has an edge over time. Luck plays a significant role in determining whether players win or lose in these games, as there is no guaranteed strategy for consistently predicting outcomes.

I do have my doubts most times, so I don't hold beliefs, but I know gambling experts may provide valuable analysis and predictions based on their knowledge and experience. However, it's essential to approach such predictions with caution and recognize that gambling outcomes are inherently uncertain and influenced by various factors beyond anyone's control. Ultimately, responsible gambling involves making informed decisions while acknowledging the inherent risks involved.
hivemoderation 90.1% likely to contain AI Generated Text
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun
April 09, 2024, 02:05:55 PM
User Manlikefrank1
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/manlikefrank1-3602066

Omo as of my last update in 2022, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not illegal in Indonesia. However, the Indonesian government has imposed certain restrictions and regulations on their usage and trading. It's always a good idea to check for any recent updates or changes in regulations regarding cryptocurrencies in Indonesia.but it can bought in fait rate in their currency and be sold but not use a major exchange in the market.

As of my last update in January, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies were not explicitly illegal in Nepal. However, the Nepalese government has not provided clear regulations regarding their use or legality. Due to this lack of clarity, the use of Bitcoin remains in a legal gray area. While individuals in Nepal may buy, sell, or hold Bitcoin, they do so at their own risk, as there's no legal framework to protect cryptocurrency users. It's important for individuals in Nepal to stay informed about any updates or changes in cryptocurrency regulations that may occur. Despite the uncertainty, Bitcoin continues to be traded and used by some individuals and businesses within the country.

He's not even trying  Grin
legendary
April 09, 2024, 04:31:16 AM
User: tyz

They are not the worst spammer on the forum, a great amount of their posts are still genuine, however it seems they have not learned from their previous offenses. In 2019, this user was permanently banned for plagiarism. After submitting an appeal, the ban was changed to 60 days and 1 year signature ban.

This user's posts have always struck me as suspiciously bad; I wouldn't be surprised at all if they are doing a combination of plagiarism and AI. Let's add a few more posts for the record:

I didn't look into the whole plagiarism charges but this user should definitely be temp banned for AI spam. In addition, they definitely should not be on DT2.

Well, if to look at the tags left by tyz I see no violations of DT system and I didn't see any words about misusing the DT system from him, so I have no formal reason of distrusting him. But we are in the Reputation section, so it could be right to inform those who trust tyz that he is a persistent plagiarist and uses AI to post instead him. So they can think if they still consider it right to trust such a person. Of course, the final decision is up to them, but better to have an informed decision.

So this is a list of those who trust tyz:
1. Searing (Trust: +3 / =0 / -0) (459 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
2. Nestade (Trust: +1 / =0 / -0) (783 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
3. allyouracid (Trust: +1 / =0 / -0) (288 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
4. E.exchanger (Trust: !!!: +1 / =0 / -6) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
5. WorldCoiner (Trust: +2 / =0 / -0) (182 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
6. SiNeReiNZzz (Trust: !!!: +3 / =2 / -11) (793 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
7. thandie (Trust: neutral) (360 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
8. Real-Duke (Trust: +3 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (4) 1139 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
9. samcoin (Trust: +3 / =0 / -0) (82 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
10. kaicrypzen (Trust: +1 / =0 / -0) (156 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
11. Koal-84 (Trust: +1 / =2 / -0) (954 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
12. -doubleU- (Trust: +5 / =0 / -0) (1297 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
13. 1miau (Trust: +3 / =3 / -0) (6618 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
14. -Lemming- (Trust: neutral) (126 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
15. bullrun2024bro (Trust: +5 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (9) 4322 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

If they use any kind of notifier they'll probably read this.

And now we see that he is banned again for his behavior:
Autoban user: N/A in topic #0 by member #153644
Report on his plagiarism is marked as good also.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
April 09, 2024, 04:09:23 AM

They are not the worst spammer on the forum, a great amount of their posts are still genuine, however it seems they have not learned from their previous offenses. In 2019, this user was permanently banned for plagiarism. After submitting an appeal, the ban was changed to 60 days and 1 year signature ban.

This user's posts have always struck me as suspiciously bad; I wouldn't be surprised at all if they are doing a combination of plagiarism and AI. Let's add a few more posts for the record:

Post #1:

Such texts exists a lot in particular forums about gambling. Losing a significant amount of money through gambling and then discouraging others from engaging in it is quite common. It's understandable that the person would want to share their story as a cautionary tale, hoping to prevent others from making the same mistakes they did. Their intention to spare others from the pain and loss they experienced is commendable. It's important for people to be aware of the potential risks associated with gambling, especially when substantial amounts of money are involved.

Copyleaks: AI Content Detected
Hive: 100% likely to be AI-generated
Sapling.ai: 97.5% Fake

Post #2:

Don't think it is so easy! The relationship between economic boom and the standard of living of average income earners is a complex and multifaceted issue. The notion that the good life enjoyed by the rich does not necessarily reflect the overall economic well-being of a country is a valid point. If the privileges of economic growth are only enjoyed by a small elite, it is unlikely that the growth will be sustainable . This is because economic growth should ideally lead to an increase in the standard of living for the majority of the population, not just a select few.

Hive: 99.8% likely to be AI-generated
Sapling.ai: 100% Fake

Post #3:

Well, governments are rightfully concerned about irregularities and illegal money transfers, prompting the need for necessary measures. While crypto casinos offer faster transactions and global accessibility compared to fiat casinos, the anonymity they provide can be a double-edged sword.
As they transition towards regulation, the focus should be on maintaining security and fairness for users, while also ensuring compliance with legal and financial regulations. The evolution of crypto casinos will require a delicate balance between innovation and accountability to create a safer and more transparent gambling environment.

Hive: 100% likely to be AI-generated
Sapling.ai: 100% Fake

I didn't look into the whole plagiarism charges but this user should definitely be temp banned for AI spam. In addition, they definitely should not be on DT2.
legendary
April 09, 2024, 01:18:38 AM

Let's try to see what will be if we will add plagiarism accusation also. It works not each time when there are several sources of plagiarism, but here the top source gave 52% as a plagiarism detector found and the second gave 33%, so maybe there will be a result. If not, there can be more plagiarized texts if to search.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 336
Top Crypto Casino
April 08, 2024, 09:22:07 PM

Post #1:

When diving into the world of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin's seemingly exorbitant price can be daunting for beginners. That's why alternative coins and meme-based coins appear more appealing due to their lower cost. It's a tempting path to explore, but it's crucial to approach it with caution. Diversifying your investments by allocating a portion to riskier altcoins and meme coins while maintaining the majority in established cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin can strike a balance. This strategy offers the potential for substantial gains from riskier investments while safeguarding the bulk of your funds in more established assets.

Quillbot AI Detector - 100% of text is likely AI-Generated (48% AI-generated, 52% AI & paraphrased.)
GPTZero.me - 100% Probability AI generated
Copyleaks.com - AI content detected

Post #2:

The concept of buying Bitcoin at the dip refers to purchasing the cryptocurrency when its price experiences a significant drop, with the expectation that it will rise again in the future. This strategy is based on the belief that Bitcoin's value will recover and potentially increase over time. However, the challenge is that nobody can say when a correction is really over (has reached its low) and also not that the price will rise again afterwards. All we can say is that it has always been like this in the past, but that is no guarantee that it will be like this in the future.  This leads to the question of whether it's possible to buy Bitcoin dips.

Hive Moderation - 99.9% likely to contain AI generated text
GPTZero - 83% probability AI generated + 9% mixed
Copyleaks - AI content detected

Post #3:

Interesting points. While technology has undoubtedly transformed the modern workplace and brought about numerous benefits, like it has significantly improved the efficiency of employees by optimizing their daily working routines and enabling them to focus on the most important tasks. However it is crucial for organizations to address the ethical implications of technology in the workplace. Balancing the advantages of technology with ethical considerations and respect for an employees privacy is essential for fostering a positive and productive work environment.

Sapling.ai - 100% Fake
GPTZero - 82% Probability AI generated
Quillbot AI - 100% of text is likely AI-generated
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
April 08, 2024, 09:36:39 AM
User : Relonage

Bitcoin's total market cap has soared past $1.3 trillion, now sitting at a staggering $1,370,542,241,397. It has surpassed the total market value of the world's four largest banks combined!

BTW, with just two weeks left until Bitcoin's fourth halving, there are only 2,000 blocks remaining. Coinbase's institutional research analyst, David Han, dropped a report yesterday, highlighting Bitcoin's evolving status as digital gold. This increasing acceptance of Bitcoin as a 'digital gold' could potentially attract a fresh wave of investors into the market. This means that more demand brewing in this market ecosystem. So, brace yourselves, folks.  Unlike previous cycles, we might witness a more aggressive buying spree during price pullbacks. Even in the midst of volatility, buyers could be more proactive this time around.

But let's not forget the golden rule of crypto: expect the unexpected. Bitcoin's journey has been nothing short of a rollercoaster ride, and volatility is its middle name. After all, in the world of Bitcoin, one thing's for sure: it's always an exhilarating ride!

GPTZero -> We are highly confident this text was ai generated 100%
ZeroGPT -> Your Text is Most Likely Human written, may include parts generated by AI/GPT 36.74%
Copyleaks -> AI Content Detected
legendary
✿♥‿♥✿
April 08, 2024, 05:44:57 AM
Did you report these posts? They are all pretty bad and definitely AI, yet for some reason haven't been deleted. I will report them as well just in case.

Maybe mods are just slow to act as it is the weekend.
Actually, I postponed it for later and then completely forgot about it. I'll go ahead and report them as well. Perhaps he should also be neutral tagged, since he's already on signature campaign rampage.

I previously sent reports to the moderators, but they remained unchecked.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 744
April 08, 2024, 01:10:34 AM
Did you report these posts? They are all pretty bad and definitely AI, yet for some reason haven't been deleted. I will report them as well just in case.

Maybe mods are just slow to act as it is the weekend.
Actually, I postponed it for later and then completely forgot about it. I'll go ahead and report them as well. Perhaps he should also be neutral tagged, since he's already on signature campaign rampage.
Pages:
Jump to: