Pages:
Author

Topic: ✈️ AIRCRAFT - EXPLORE THE WORLD WITH BLOCKCHAIN ✈️ Pre-ICO has started! - page 9. (Read 3598 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 17
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It'smore convenient simply not to think up what it seems to me. If a question arises on the site, the essence of the idea is explained very simply and clearly. So, just take my money!
Do you love to travel?
Hi everyone,the site isn't loading on my ipad, is it too heavy for mobile internet?

Clean cache and cookies, it may help. On my tablet it's OK

If you have low internet speed, it`s not work Cry
This is a business that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each project item is one of the factors that can compete with other businesss for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?

We all are waiting the whitepaper! Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is a business that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each project item is one of the factors that can compete with other businesss for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?
Activity: 38
Good evening,
I was interested in the idea! I believe he has good prospects. Great team! Good luck to you, we expect the listing!

Everyone is waiting. Very big hopes.
Activity: 14
Good evening,
I was interested in the idea! I believe he has good prospects. Great team! Good luck to you, we expect the listing!
Activity: 47
Are they going to make any statements on the forum? It seems that now there are only inspired bounties: D
Activity: 36
When will the ICO dates be announced?

pre-ICO starts September 15th and ends on October 10th.

What about the main stage? There is "TBA", but no updates. And it seems that someone above wrote about bonuses, what is the benefit from investors on the presale, if there is no information about the main stage of the sale?

We are waiting for update from the team or you can write to DM on Twitter.
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
The business really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge plan based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the plan, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
I think many people are necessary for a raising this project.
Activity: 149
I'm like others wait WP because she will give answer need investing in this project or not.
Activity: 26

What about the main stage? There is "TBA", but no updates. And it seems that someone above wrote about bonuses, what is the benefit from investors on the presale, if there is no information about the main stage of the sale?

Activity: 28
The business really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge plan based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the plan, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
Activity: 37
nice ico, could really hel the aircraft industry and propel it to greatness! goodluck everyone!
Activity: 26
Activity: 28
please tell me if there are exact figures of fees? can I find out how many tokens are already sold? why cannot I find your road map? Where is it located? Give the link to me please
I have litecoin, I want to make a deposit, do I have this opportunity or need to exchange for ethereum?

What do u mean? I do not understand your question, what deposit?

I want to invest in the project. I have LTC, can I buy tokens?

I hadn't found information on the website which currencies are accepted, only about 30 cryptocurrencies, but I think this is about the future platform, and not about the ICO.

The site says that during the ICO you can buy ERC20 token, so you can buy it for ETH.

There may be other options for buying, now everyone is accepting Bitcoin.
Activity: 94
I have litecoin, I want to make a deposit, do I have this opportunity or need to exchange for ethereum?

What do u mean? I do not understand your question, what deposit?

I want to invest in the project. I have LTC, can I buy tokens?

I hadn't found information on the website which currencies are accepted, only about 30 cryptocurrencies, but I think this is about the future platform, and not about the ICO.

The site says that during the ICO you can buy ERC20 token, so you can buy it for ETH.
Activity: 27
How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?
Pages:
Jump to: