Pages:
Author

Topic: ✈️ AIRCRAFT - EXPLORE THE WORLD WITH BLOCKCHAIN ✈️ Pre-ICO has started! - page 4. (Read 3598 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 17
We are pleased to announce that pre-ICO has started! Generous bonuses for early investors! https://aircraft.travel

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Well, who does not publish? What's the point of this? Only if private sale. And so you need to know how much the project has collected and what it will be enough for.
I wish success and long live, AIRCRAFT!
Feeling that we are sending the ship on a long voyage Smiley
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
nice project i will be waiting for the white papper
White paper on last pages is laid out.
Activity: 26
Well, who does not publish? What's the point of this? Only if private sale. And so you need to know how much the project has collected and what it will be enough for.
I wish success and long live, AIRCRAFT!
Activity: 94
Hurray! Congratulations! this day has come) We waited, now you can see the dashboard, and the referral) I wish i can post my link here, but the rules.
What are the rules? From this place in more detail.
In the dashboard on the page there are documents, all sorts of licensing agreements, well, everything is legal. now no sale of tokens can be without documentation.
I will wait for news, updates on the amount of fundraising, although normal companies sometimes do not publish how much they collected.
Activity: 36
Hurray! Congratulations! this day has come) We waited, now you can see the dashboard, and the referral) I wish i can post my link here, but the rules.
In the dashboard on the page there are documents, all sorts of licensing agreements, well, everything is legal. now no sale of tokens can be without documentation.
I will wait for news, updates on the amount of fundraising, although normal companies sometimes do not publish how much they collected.
I also congratulate everyone who participates in this project, this is the start of a breakthrough in big business! This is really a wonderful project. The developers spent a lot of strength and nerves, and a lot of time.
Activity: 5
Good evening,
Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?
Here I am! Seems I missed a lot of things. I would proposed administrators to extend the pre-ICO duration, because judging who writes here there are 10-12 persons, and rent a stronger server, now the website is slow. I'm surprised at the devotion of the project's fans, although it is invisible to the naked eye, that the project is strong, and the team too (well, those whom i found in social networks cause confidence in their professionalism) .. but! I do not see anything new in their proposals. The cryptocurrency market is now weakened. Something innovative is needed.
I hope that the market will grow and no one will have any doubts about the cryptocurrency
Activity: 36
pre-sale is in less than two days, i look forward immensely

I'm waiting eagerly, it's a pity that Ethereum is in decline. Maybe it will raise before pre-ico ends. There is going to be ICO1 after, isn't?

yes, there will be 2 more stages after pre-ICO, don't worry) and a thing with rounds like in eos, although their coin price now is lesser than at sale
I have a question on bonuses, if I almost had deposit a certain amount on a certain day, but sent more the next, they will give me as a full bonus? and when does their day end?
I think it is possible to agree with support. The timer is set to UTC (Greenwich)
Still far away before the main stage, but pre-ICO is like a test. Do not forget it all depends on the attendance and relevance of the project, the funds from the pre-ICO will all go to advertising, and it's hard to make any forecast. But being among the first buyers of a successful project is prestigious. )

Here I am! Seems I missed a lot of things. I would proposed administrators to extend the pre-ICO duration, because judging who writes here there are 10-12 persons, and rent a stronger server, now the website is slow. I'm surprised at the devotion of the project's fans, although it is invisible to the naked eye, that the project is strong, and the team too (well, those whom i found in social networks cause confidence in their professionalism) .. but! I do not see anything new in their proposals. The cryptocurrency market is now weakened. Something innovative is needed.
brand new
Activity: 0
I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders don't care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.
Still far away before the main stage, but pre-ICO is like a test. Do not forget it all depends on the attendance and relevance of the project, the funds from the pre-ICO will all go to advertising, and it's hard to make any forecast. But being among the first buyers of a successful project is prestigious. )
yes, i agree, of course, the attendance is necessary, the project is less than a month. the challenges and successes are still ahead
Activity: 27
Hello,
This business is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear paln
I'd like to join your community

I'm waiting eagerly, it's a pity that Ethereum is in decline. Maybe it will raise before pre-ico ends. There is going to be ICO1 after, isn't?

yes, there will be 2 more stages after pre-ICO, don't worry) and a thing with rounds like in eos, although their coin price now is lesser than at sale
I have a question on bonuses, if I almost had deposit a certain amount on a certain day, but sent more the next, they will give me as a full bonus? and when does their day end?
I think it is possible to agree with support. The timer is set to UTC (Greenwich)

Pages:
Jump to: