Pages:
Author

Topic: ✈️ AIRCRAFT - EXPLORE THE WORLD WITH BLOCKCHAIN ✈️ Pre-ICO has started! - page 6. (Read 3598 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Can't wait for 15th, it will be great to buy some AIRT (maybe 200$ or smth like that)

Dude, why did you write it here? It is personal information who invested and how much, as i think. Ther eis no need to tell how much investments have you done on forum.
Activity: 47
Can't wait for 15th, it will be great to buy some AIRT (maybe 200$ or smth like that)
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
Guys, it’s a bomb! Did u see the WhitePaper? I haven’t understands it, but already surprised. Such an engrossing and bright presentation of the project! 10/10 for creativity

completely agree! Have just opened the file and it is amazing! Non-standard appearance and these links in the content bar (are they links?) it is superb!

I couldn't agree more, but don’t want to repeat. This document is made high-quality, the sense of the project is written clearly. I was glad to see the values of the company. They have advanced view on ongoing problems, which (as I think) are valid. Certainly, the level of confidence in the team has raised up.

I finished reading. What’s a pity that I learned about all the cool features of this project just now. And cash back, and dividends! I understand that this is not possible, but it would be good to turn Whitpeper into a website, because this is one of the rare documents in which there is no vacuity! I recommend to read everyone who reads this message.

Please, do not mislead people. Dividends are promised when user is  exchanging the standard AIRT token for a special coin. There is a footnote that the token purchased in ICO does not fall under security. I like that the company offers different solutions for different amounts of raised money, it is very mature and shows that the team does not put everything on the line, although I had no doubts about their professionalism at first glance;)

I also like the project: detailed white paper and a functional website. But there are already many other projects in this market. Some have long ended ICO, but they did not become popular. I hope this project will be successful. But very big hopes I would not lay on him.

I will repeat but have also been impressed with quality of the performed work. I hope this ICO will justify hope.
brand new
Activity: 0
Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
Guys, it’s a bomb! Did u see the WhitePaper? I haven’t understands it, but already surprised. Such an engrossing and bright presentation of the project! 10/10 for creativity

completely agree! Have just opened the file and it is amazing! Non-standard appearance and these links in the content bar (are they links?) it is superb!

I couldn't agree more, but don’t want to repeat. This document is made high-quality, the sense of the project is written clearly. I was glad to see the values of the company. They have advanced view on ongoing problems, which (as I think) are valid. Certainly, the level of confidence in the team has raised up.

I finished reading. What’s a pity that I learned about all the cool features of this project just now. And cash back, and dividends! I understand that this is not possible, but it would be good to turn Whitpeper into a website, because this is one of the rare documents in which there is no vacuity! I recommend to read everyone who reads this message.

Please, do not mislead people. Dividends are promised when user is  exchanging the standard AIRT token for a special coin. There is a footnote that the token purchased in ICO does not fall under security. I like that the company offers different solutions for different amounts of raised money, it is very mature and shows that the team does not put everything on the line, although I had no doubts about their professionalism at first glance;)

I also like the project: detailed white paper and a functional website. But there are already many other projects in this market. Some have long ended ICO, but they did not become popular. I hope this project will be successful. But very big hopes I would not lay on him.
Activity: 149
I expect as ICO and a demo platform. I think that dev's work much that the project was magnificent.
Activity: 94

Activity: 26

Activity: 14
Hi
This proejct has its own advantage and benefits that really cater the needs of its potential market - this plan works as a comprehensive (all inclusive) crypto infrastructure for everyday banking merchants transaction, boost the highest transaction speed and low cost transaction fees is their advantage.
brand new
Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the project, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other ideas as it is necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon
Bounty campaign Aircraft starts 21 August 2018
Activity: 21
Hello, glad to be here again) Does anybody know info about referral campaign? Share it pls.

I have heard nothing. When will people invite their referrals? Pre-ICO is within a week.

Time is running out. Is it profitable at all? What is %?

latest news! Referral program gives 10%. Quite generously Smiley

10% additional tokens for each guest? Then what will be taken as a basis? The original amount from the bounty program?
Activity: 38
Greetings,
I really like the idea behind your project and it looks like team is very serious. Happy to support the plan that will allow us spend crypto with such a low fees and so user friendly.
Do you have any bonuses on purchase available at the moment?
It seems I've seen information about bonuses above. But I can be wrong
Activity: 14
Greetings,
I really like the idea behind your project and it looks like team is very serious. Happy to support the plan that will allow us spend crypto with such a low fees and so user friendly.
Do you have any bonuses on purchase available at the moment?
I have only 5%! This is a discrimination

Strange. Soneone has 5%, another 10%.. mix-up. Where is an official info?

My apologoes. I hurried and forgot to finish my message. 10% is a reward in tokens and in addition you will have 5% from ETH.
Activity: 94
I have only 5%! This is a discrimination

Strange. Soneone has 5%, another 10%.. mix-up. Where is an official info?
brand new
I am a mechanisms engineer, and I am also a blockchain investor too, how am I feeling about this business right now?
Only happy! I am so pround about my job- mechanisms engineer, so I will be do the best for your idea
Pages:
Jump to: