Pages:
Author

Topic: ✈️ AIRCRAFT - EXPLORE THE WORLD WITH BLOCKCHAIN ✈️ Pre-ICO has started! - page 8. (Read 3598 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
hi, admin. will there be redesign of the site? it feels empty without updates.

Why do you think it need to be redesigned? Only add some new information and news in social media.
Activity: 26
hi, admin. will there be redesign of the site? it feels empty without updates.
Activity: 36
I wrote to my friend in Russia, it seems there is no thread in russian about this project... so, i sent a link and it turned out that this site is already blocked by some Russian Department of Interter lol

This is the continue about Telegram and Amazon servers, weirdos. offer him to send money to you

How can he think about investments if he haven't seen the project?)

okey, there may be russian thread in future. If this problem will be actual i think admin will do smth
I wrote to my friend in Russia, it seems there is no thread in russian about this project... so, i sent a link and it turned out that this site is already blocked by some Russian Department of Interter lol

This is the continue about Telegram and Amazon servers, weirdos. offer him to send money to you

How can he think about investments if he haven't seen the project?)
Activity: 14
Great work and progress, I was away for a while. I've been in a foreign country for over 2 months so haven't been in the discord much and didn't see all the updates..
Activity: 36

Hello  the team of this project is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting mix between paypal and cryptocurency ..
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
After reading I was even more convinced of need to invest in this project. I look forward ICO.
How much do you want to invest? Roll Eyes
Attracting to the investors and spreading the information about this idea can be attained if the team really have to create a good advertisement and social marketing strategy campaign.
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
The creativity of the team has been showed in the mockups, the concept inspire trust in the people that want to follow new excellent ideas, and now I saw that this set of great ideas called ANN it has a potential to grow exponentially in the near future. Congrats
Yes. I hope in future everything will be good.
It'smore convenient simply not to think up what it seems to me. If a question arises on the site, the essence of the idea is explained very simply and clearly. So, just take my money!
Do you love to travel?

And you)?
Activity: 28
The creativity of the team has been showed in the mockups, the concept inspire trust in the people that want to follow new excellent ideas, and now I saw that this set of great ideas called ANN it has a potential to grow exponentially in the near future. Congrats
Activity: 38
Indeed this is a ray of light. For a long time I did not see such a worthwhile project.
Activity: 7
I looked at the business every now and then and I am very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
Hi,  Thank you for shining the light on trash ICO’s that water down the community with scams and trash ideas that don’t go into fruition all in the hopes of destroying Bitcoin and crypto currencies. Wish good luck to your idea guys
After reading I was even more convinced of need to invest in this project. I look forward ICO.
Activity: 35
It'smore convenient simply not to think up what it seems to me. If a question arises on the site, the essence of the idea is explained very simply and clearly. So, just take my money!
Activity: 28
you add more specific information about this idea, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Cannot wait to promote this project!
Pages:
Jump to: