Pages:
Author

Topic: ✈️ AIRCRAFT - EXPLORE THE WORLD WITH BLOCKCHAIN ✈️ Pre-ICO has started! - page 7. (Read 3598 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 10
After reading I was even more convinced of need to invest in this project. I look forward ICO.
How much do you want to invest? Roll Eyes
A little Efir and a few bitcoin. You?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello devs. Indeed, it is the greatest plans in this century.
By the way, don't forget about paying your tax first, pleeeeease.
Activity: 36
Hello, glad to be here again) Does anybody know info about referral campaign? Share it pls.

I have heard nothing. When will people invite their referrals? Pre-ICO is within a week.

Time is running out. Is it profitable at all? What is %?

latest news! Referral program gives 10%. Quite generously Smiley

I have only 5%! This is a discrimination
Activity: 47
Hello, glad to be here again) Does anybody know info about referral campaign? Share it pls.

I have heard nothing. When will people invite their referrals? Pre-ICO is within a week.

latest news! Referral program gives 10%. Quite generously Smiley
Activity: 94

Activity: 28
Hi,  developing and marketing should imho have the same value in a project because one cannot survive without the other. It isa synergy of both efforts at just the right time. And if you want the best results you have to get the help of industry professionals.
Activity: 94
Activity: 210
a large project and it has a very useful purpose. with hard work and good cooperation I am sure the success can be achieved.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi,  Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this plan. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?
Read whitepaper!
Hi,  Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this plan. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?
hi, admin. will there be redesign of the site? it feels empty without updates.

Why do you think it need to be redesigned? Only add some new information and news in social media.

Guys, may be we will suggest a vote? about redesign, currencies and other stuff?
I think the team has a lot of work! Do not distract people from work! Lips sealed

Perhaps the team decided to focus more on the functionality of the project and not on the site. maybe they are working on improving their own ideas. however, I believe that the appearance of the site also plays a huge role in the development of the project.
You're right! I think the team is working with security to protect money of investors! The site looks good! Whitepaper is wonderful Shocked Interesting, when there will be access to registration?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Perhaps the team decided to focus more on the functionality of the project and not on the site. maybe they are working on improving their own ideas. however, I believe that the appearance of the site also plays a huge role in the development of the project.
Activity: 47
Guys, may be we will suggest a vote? about redesign, currencies and other stuff?

Good idea! It is wonderful than team is interested in community's opinion.

Thanks) i'm glad my idea is good, sometimes i feel that i'm only flooding.

You're welcome. it is a help for the project that we're here to chat and discuss. may be they will heed our suggestions
brand new
Activity: 0
A new website for the business looks really cool, I've to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well. New logo and banners looks way better then they used before.
It istrue that in todays market it is very hard to have an original idea, it is just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.

Thanks) i'm glad my idea is good, sometimes i feel that i'm only flooding.
Activity: 26

Why do you think it need to be redesigned? Only add some new information and news in social media.

Pages:
Jump to: