Pages:
Author

Topic: ✈️ AIRCRAFT - EXPLORE THE WORLD WITH BLOCKCHAIN ✈️ Pre-ICO has started! - page 5. (Read 3598 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Do we have any date and list of exchanges targetted for listing?
Activity: 47
pre-sale is in less than two days, i look forward immensely

I'm waiting eagerly, it's a pity that Ethereum is in decline. Maybe it will raise before pre-ico ends. There is going to be ICO1 after, isn't?
pre-sale is in less than two days, i look forward immensely
Activity: 4
Is there a clear, concise, and well written road map available for investors? What milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved? Will your team be conducting any online events, such as webinars, Q&As, or AMA on Reddit?
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
Can't wait for 15th, it will be great to buy some AIRT (maybe 200$ or smth like that)

Dude, why did you write it here? It is personal information who invested and how much, as i think. Ther eis no need to tell how much investments have you done on forum.

You tell what it's personal information but who want tell about it or i'm wrong? On forum there are rules forbidding to write about  how much you want to invest?  Smiley
Activity: 149
Can't wait for 15th, it will be great to buy some AIRT (maybe 200$ or smth like that)

Not bad. I want to buy on 1000$

Wow. You crazy Tongue ICO it's a risk don't forget Cool
Activity: 28
Well, I think that the team needs to promote the idea on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum
Activity: 37
Hello there! Reserve an alien translation slot for me, this plan is going to the moon and soon will possibly landed on Mars and i will try to translate their whitepaper for Mars residence.
Activity: 14
To my mind the best choice for you it is buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it is the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I do not like this altcoin.
Activity: 13
It'strue that in todays market it's very hard to have an original idea, it is just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.
The idea needs to be turned in the reality Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Guys, it’s a bomb! Did u see the WhitePaper? I haven’t understands it, but already surprised. Such an engrossing and bright presentation of the project! 10/10 for creativity
Aircraft whitepaper looks good! Team works hard Smiley
Activity: 20
It'strue that in todays market it's very hard to have an original idea, it is just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.
Activity: 13
To my mind the best choice for you it is buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it is the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I do not like this altcoin.
Aircraft tokens the best choice! Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Not bad. I want to buy on 1000$
Activity: 36
Today, i've got somthing wrong with the internet. aircraft.travel is loading sooo slow. I paid for net yeasterday, many web-sites are fine, but Aircraft is not. What's going on?

It's slow time to time. Maybe there are busy servers? Enrolment had increased? I met this before.

"Great!" So when investors will come to buy tokens, web-site is going to crash doen at all? I speedy loading, but wish team has already checked the system.
Activity: 26
Today, i've got somthing wrong with the internet. aircraft.travel is loading sooo slow. I paid for net yeasterday, many web-sites are fine, but Aircraft is not. What's going on?

It's slow time to time. Maybe there are busy servers? Enrolment had increased? I met this before.
Activity: 94
Activity: 29
Few month ago I did believe in Ethereum but I start talk with people who work in this sphere and I did understand, that ETH it is worst, what can happend with crypto world
Activity: 36

Dude, why did you write it here? It is personal information who invested and how much, as i think. Ther eis no need to tell how much investments have you done on forum.

Ops, sorry. I just wanted to boast that I am an investor, not just homeless from forum Smiley

Tell us that you're investor, when you will buy tokens. I've already predicted: "The project is great, but you know i don't know..."

Ops, sorry. I just wanted to boast that I am an investor, not just homeless from forum Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: