Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [AIRDROP] [ANN] [Pre-ICO]⚡ ZipCoin ⚡-❗ON THREE EXCHANGES❗| Education Market 🚀 - page 6. (Read 7831 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 1
thanks for airdrop. i can help about translation to Turkish.
good luck on roadmap
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 431
Merit: 108

interesting project,Dev good luck and i hope for your success! Smiley
Activity: 116
A good promising project with a nice platform just like the almighty google search engine, this makes us easier to research. I will support this project..
Activity: 56
What an amazing project, I love what I just read,, I wish this project a great success
Activity: 82
Content of the whitepaper is superb. This will probably be among the big guns in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
this is rare getting an airdrop from an ICO
this is gonna be huge
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
nice project.. i love the promo of this coin.
Activity: 47
Thanks for this awesome project. I might contact you to have an in depth  explanation since I'm  really interesting to join this. Will it work in NEOX blockchain ?
godd luck
Activity: 383
Merit: 12
Zip coin project is somewhat likely a live-chat support, only the difference is there is a group of respondent that will going to supply the answer that will be given or carried out to the certain person in exchange / payment through Zipcoin., Quite puzzled how this will run thoroughly, but still hoping for positive result of this project. Goodluck.
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
nice project... the announcement is well written.  airdrop form is well organized.  goodluck to this project, hope it can go big.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Hi.
For how long will this project be sustained?
And what other available options do you have for the achievement of the set goal?
Activity: 252
It is such a great news that this project is coming. I will support until the end.
Activity: 280
It really looks exciting. I hope they reach their goals. I am happy to be part of it
Activity: 21
Hey what a great idea! I'm down to answer questions and get paid
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫
why complicate the form so much?
Activity: 154
Nice Project and Good Concept Wish You Success in the Future.
Activity: 70
Looking forward to join it, if I could be in the scope.
Activity: 109
This project is some kind of interesting...The whitepaper is good and also the Road-map is quite good!
I'm waiting for more updates..
Activity: 36
Pages:
Jump to: