Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [AIRDROP] [ANN] [Pre-ICO]⚡ ZipCoin ⚡-❗ON THREE EXCHANGES❗| Education Market 🚀 - page 8. (Read 7791 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
LMISB
I hope this will be the one of best project in crypto.Waiting for more things to buy. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 72
when i was heard about Zip coin i just like this cause good ANN and also i hope this kind of project succed
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
I like the total supply of this coin. Not so high and too low either, I'd say balanced. Beside, I hope you guys can bring great !deas to increase the usage of this wonderful coin. Keep up the good work team!  Cheesy
Activity: 45
Go Zipcoin. I really like your concept. Support to you all the way. Looking forward to the development and success of this project.
Activity: 88
I had already invested in your project,this project will go high .
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The idea of this project is great , gonna support you all guys! Goodluck. Wink
Activity: 140
Hello there I am nargizochka12
Im happy to support this project! Thanks dev
Activity: 574
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I only knew about you. Let's see how they will develop further. I liked the idea
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
This is a nice project. I really appreciate projects that touches on education. All the best.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
Good project, I like the name of the coin, may know what is the exact date of the bounty program?
Activity: 518
The concept of zipcoin is relevant for all researchers out there. Very interesting. More power to the whole community.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hope this project would be successful and goodluck dev!!!
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
New project,
The name I like very few token very good Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 69
its really a great and promising project.. good idea.. surely it can attract many investors
Activity: 322
I hope this nice project will be the bigger in cryptocurrency. The project make safety transactions and low fees, easy for use, So the project will go to the top with all of the warriors.
Activity: 35
Wow!  This is an entirely new concept in the crypto world. The idea of giving answers to questions makes this unique. I strongly believe this project will do well since it bothers on human need. I support this. Good luck dev
Activity: 252
Great project, and a catchy name too. This project well be planned. I'm interesting this project.
keep it up guys
Activity: 232
First time to hear this project. Anyways good luck and wish you all the best!
Pages:
Jump to: