Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [AIRDROP] [ANN] [Pre-ICO]⚡ ZipCoin ⚡-❗ON THREE EXCHANGES❗| Education Market 🚀 - page 22. (Read 7831 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
your project is good. I support you. Good luck
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
ZipCoin project is quite an amazing project and I am fully in support of it. Thanks
Activity: 102
I like the project, and I hope that it will succeed!
I will follow this thread and your social networks
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
Zipcoin is a Clear project giving avenue to people to search beyond search engines by providing expert on a particular field... Good concept
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Such a grateful project..goodluck!
Activity: 108
Activity: 80
Interesting project, glad to be a part of this project. lets grow the community to make this project success
Activity: 51
The idea is clear, the content is complete, and the success of this project only takes time
Activity: 181
The dynamism of the coin will give it an edge amongst other. I love the total supply and the the circulating supply, this will motivate investor to invest with the security of guaranteed returns.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
I am Japanese. I would like to promote ZipCoin to spread it in Japan.
Activity: 47
This is amazing concept started by ZipCoin where anyone could be answerer. I and all wishes best for the project and soon it moon.
Educational and earning both goes together. All the best to the team.
Activity: 352
This project is interesting.
I'm looking forward to spread to
the world this project in the future.
Good luck.
Activity: 82
Activity: 94
This seems to be an interesting project. I will follow it and join the community to learn more about it. I hope it goes well.  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
It is really a good project with good potential , good team work by you guys and i think that it will be success soon. GOOD LUCK GUYS
Activity: 56
One of the legit coin iive joined.
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
Very long application form but I did everything on it. I hope you good luck with this project.
Activity: 54
what a promising project you got there. this is a wonderful project that defines future!!! gonna support you guys and expect that I will become one of your holder till we mooooon Smiley kudos to dev who created this one, the airdrop form is cool too. all the efforts are worth it guys.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
ZipCoin is innovation, I think more and more cryptocurrency can change our world.The ZipCoin can be that.
Thanks ZipCoin team. We have a new innovation!
Pages:
Jump to: