Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [AIRDROP] [ANN] [Pre-ICO]⚡ ZipCoin ⚡-❗ON THREE EXCHANGES❗| Education Market 🚀 - page 23. (Read 7831 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
this is nice project its like a search engine, since we often use this in our everyday life, well now we will have another  choice engine to use in searching
Activity: 42
when i saw this po i knw it will help me gain knowledge about this project. im very mucj interested on this proj. hope you all to have successful project, for your team and for us, the community and investors.
Activity: 98
looking forward, something new and fresh project. succes for ZipCoin  Wink
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Activity: 34
Hoping that ZipCoin has something unique other than daily airdrop come in everyday.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
wonderful project with great concept. I think if you would make this project successful you should build a huge and solid community first.
i wish your project will success soon.  Smiley
anyway i participate your airdrop  Wink
Activity: 280
How can i contribute to this token ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I have already filled your registration form here for participating your airdrop, and i hope i meet all requirements and got zipcoin soon. Wishing success for Zipcoin.
Activity: 28
good project i recommend this great ico to soar high
Activity: 163
It's nice to see education and crypto working together. When will you release the whitepaper?
Activity: 133
lets make it unzip to bring the larger crowd to make this popular project, this is so cool project and i keep tracking the progress of this project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Powerful team is working hard to build a success I continue to support you guys good luck Smiley
Activity: 56
This one of a kind project. This is great. The idea and the concept are amazing. Kudos to the developer and the team behind this project. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 59
looks like serious project. anyway when bounty will be start ?
i'm interest to join   Smiley
Activity: 364
Will your project be introduced to open universities?
BTW your token is based on teaching and education market, perhaps you should double proofread typo error. Sorry but I noticed you mis-spelled "cyber-thieves" into "cyber-theives". Smiley
Activity: 64
I hope to receive the airdrop and keep the coins for a long time and the best of the successes to the project for the good of the community.
Activity: 7
Activity: 18
for everyone who signed up and successfully filled out the airdrop form, how many tokens will be obtained.
Activity: 136
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Great project dev, a lromiaing one and have great capabilities. Hope to see more developments to attract more investors.
Activity: 108
This do sound interesting.
I hope the community will grow more.
Hoping the best for the devs and everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: