Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [AIRDROP] [ANN] [Pre-ICO]⚡ ZipCoin ⚡-❗ON THREE EXCHANGES❗| Education Market 🚀 - page 25. (Read 7831 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
we will get the coins untill the ICO closed.a little long time to wait.how many coins are used for airdrop?
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
So zipcoin are like shares of the zipcoin project and every holder earns dividends, other than earning them for quality answers. Looks great
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
good project
I'll spread this project to Japanese people:)
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
lawyer, crypto and stocks trader
This ICO is so under the radar but there's no missing details or information in the bitcointalk thread. This shows that the devs are serious with the project. Im joining.
Activity: 107
Impressive project, joining the airdrop.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
want to work for bounty, details please
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
   ZipCoin is a new cryptocurrency. There  are  10,000,000 ZIPs   in  total Supply  and  8,500,000 ZIPs  in   total Circulating.  But, How many coins are there in the ZipCoin's  airdrop?
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
interested in bounty and waiting for more details.
Activity: 84
ZipCoin is a new cryptocurrency based on Ethereum Network. Because of this, it has fast transactions and low fees.  This has a good idea for the project.  Hope it  will have fast development. For sure it will succeed.
Activity: 728
distribution very small,i'm sure this coins will the moon
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 37
Wow it seems very amazing project. I trust u. Airdrop form was also simple and very good. Looking forward Dev. I hope u will aslo provide some technical info about the project as time passes. Thanks and all the best.
Activity: 245
i like the name,,simple but strong.
Activity: 70
If questions are too specific to be answered by searching the internet, then how would it be possible for the system to check whether the answer is correct?
Activity: 128
Great contribution to cryptocurrency world.  Thank you for creating this dev. Good luck all the way!
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
Its great and interesting project. Nice idea and plans for this.
Waiting for the next updates about this project.
Activity: 98
Thanking you in advance.
I support the project of zip coin. In addition, we will support Japanese, so please consult with us.
Activity: 98
Hello Dev

Its great and interesting project.

Nice idea and plans for this. Soon it will reach to the MOON.

Good luck and be the best. Waiting for the next updates about this project.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
This name token like phone application for extrack file,but good project dev
Kim
Activity: 378
Pages:
Jump to: