Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [AIRDROP] [ANN] [Pre-ICO]⚡ ZipCoin ⚡-❗ON THREE EXCHANGES❗| Education Market 🚀 - page 3. (Read 7791 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm new to all of this , AirDrop
Is it advisable to get involved and what should one look out for
I believe it can be good but not sure.
Activity: 12
I am very excited about this project good job dev!
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
I do not understand much about publicity.   Huh
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
This is indeed revolutionary coin which will surpass any other educational coin... Kudos to the team ... Nice being sort of the team .. Thanks
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Great idea! How will the accuracy of the answers be checked? By voting or something else?
Activity: 135
Keep going, u will change the worldI hope that your project will be brillant and lot of courageous for The Team !!
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
i see roadmap as well as click follow in twitter. My eyes is in this project. I am waiting for more update
Activity: 398
I ,like this project, it sounds very well structured financially and the supply is small, it should go to moon.
Activity: 42
No doubt the project is very good. But plz provide some more information. I know u must have a vision but without proper providing knowledge we can't trust as much as we can. All the best to ur team. Looking forward.
Activity: 196
Strong team with great project! The future looks bright.
Activity: 246
Bright idea dev. I will always support your project dev.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
the best quality project I have ever seen in my life. I hope I can be a part of this project. I will definitely participate in this project. I hope the airdrop eventually comes to me as well. achievements
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
Project idea is very nice because it will connect people those who have no knowledge about something with the expert of that area.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Activity: 14
I beleive this project is an excellent idea in the crypto currency space. You can get a tutor or recieve a student loan through the blockchain is an excellent idea. It will be interesting to see how the student loans side of it turns out. Could be a big benefit for students in the future. Keep your eyes on this one.
Activity: 10

Thanks! New startups need the luck these days.
Activity: 192
ZipCoin is the future of education in cryptocurrency, i belive this project can growth fast in educational market global.
Activity: 41
Nice project, will do my best to help
Activity: 138
@damasked
Zipcoin moving at greater publicity speed. I see lot of potential. How about posting youtube of devs and team. Would love that too.
Activity: 42
Wishing you great success in this project.. Like the way in which the form was processed
Pages:
Jump to: