Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [AIRDROP] [ANN] [Pre-ICO]⚡ ZipCoin ⚡-❗ON THREE EXCHANGES❗| Education Market 🚀 - page 4. (Read 7791 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
This project is one of the few projects that provide all the details of the project idea. good luck Zipcoin team.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
This project look interesting, good luck . Waiting for tokens. Thank you very much.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I hope this coin can zip all coins just as the name implies
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Filled form for the airdrop. This got to be the form with the most conditions wilst filling. So I think this dev is pretty serious about this project. Wish all of us Goodluck
Activity: 175
Merit: 100

nice project and concept is very good, great future.
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
Many ICOs loose sight of what's the most important things. Zip is here to remind us all the foundation where we should all start from. Thanks @zip team
Activity: 44
We joined this airdrop. Posted on reddit, facebook etc.
This dutch community is always ready to help
Activity: 106
looking forward and support this project to improve most  
Activity: 72
nice project and concept is very good, great future.
Activity: 56
Zipcoin is easy to remember. So good luck.
Activity: 68
THANKS FOR the opportunity to have some of your tokens... wish you a great success in this  project....

Activity: 350
The motive of these project on connecting educational proffessionals abd crypto expert will be very usefull on informing us on what cryptocurrencies is all about.
Activity: 153
looking forward the alpa preview of your project
Activity: 109
Am really glad that the growth of this coins is will come from multiple sources, not just buying and selling it
Activity: 630
As per WP, the blockchain will be use for Education Sector by providing tutoring & classes involving transactions and certifications, etc.

This is indeed a unique project and congrats to the dev on this new innovation and hopefully will be a successful and fruitful project.

Activity: 136
I wish success to this project. I found it promising
Activity: 40
Answering unanswered/difficult question in ethereum network and earn Zip seems interesting , let's see what this project deliver against conventional apps like Quora. Hope devs deliver the best , good luck
Activity: 588
quarkchain.io
Really a good project by a good developer!
Activity: 406
Good luck with project development.
Wish the project a great success!   
Activity: 132
Good idea there many questions out there that need to be answered!
Pages:
Jump to: