Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP HUNTERS! - page 3. (Read 1398 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 03:55:36 AM
Although I used to take part in the airdrop campaign, I am now very disgusted with airdrop. There are a lot of repeated garbage accounts that they are getting into the exchange after they get their tokens. I think there is no air drop for a rigorous project, and people with multiple accounts will hurt the project.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 06, 2018, 03:53:04 AM
Several times I heard about airdrop hunters. They create many accounts from different IPs and participate in airdrops of different ICOs. But as soon as exchange starts, they sell all those tokens/coins. Did i understand correctly?

What is interesting how they affect ICOs value on the market?

For example, I am participating in KickCity’s airdrop today because I want to invest in this company. But I don’t think that all participants are eager to do the same. How it may affect the company’s future?

Btw, do somebody know about avaliable now Airdrops?

To my humble opinion not all airdrops are bad because some of them have sincerity of purpose and would always amount to something. However you have to be very careful with some of them with your personal information.
I agreed with you I participated in an airdrop in which 1000 HBZ token was paid into my MEW although presently price of HBZ has considerable dropped due to dumping by airdroppers but I have the belief that the price will raise  based on my research, truly there are some airdrops that really worth participation however I don't buy the idea of submitting my personal information to any body.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 03:42:23 AM
Airdrops can be counter productive to just sign up fir any airdrop you see, so act wisely, some projects are worth it and some are nt just worth the stress.
Airdrops is free money too, but be careful so scammers don't have your email and begin to spam you and starts sending you phishing links
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
May 06, 2018, 03:36:17 AM
Several times I heard about airdrop hunters. They create many accounts from different IPs and participate in airdrops of different ICOs. But as soon as exchange starts, they sell all those tokens/coins. Did i understand correctly?

For example, I am participating in KickCity’s airdrop today because I want to invest in this company. But I don’t think that all participants are eager to do the same. How it may affect the company’s future?

To my humble opinion not all airdrops are bad because some of them have sincerity of purpose and would always amount to something. However you have to be very careful with some of them with your personal information.
Activity: 121
May 06, 2018, 03:28:13 AM
We do many airdrops. Some misuse our data and after that they get scammed. We should fill airdrops very carefully to earn profit .
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 08:53:55 AM
There are a lot of factors to consider when investing in projects one of which is bonuses, airdrops & bounties.
The amount allocated for this bounties and also the amount paid out determines if the project will get dumped in exchanges.
Arcblock & Pareto for example had a lot of people in their bounty pool and shared the rewards evenly meaning considering the fact that the project is solid people were happy to hold the tokens
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
May 03, 2018, 08:45:49 AM
If you want to participate in airdrops, you do not need to change IP, because it's permissible to be in many drops. So do nor worry about it.
I advise all my friends not to waste time on it. It is better to take part in some bounty of the company and earn money. Airdrops is a lot of fakes. I think that only 1-3% of all giveaways something to pay. But in most cases it is very little money. 1-10$ for cryptocurrency market funny money. Suggest spending your time on something more useful.
Activity: 280
May 03, 2018, 08:42:09 AM
The percentage of influence of air stations on projects is very small. Typically, the bounty campaign is allocated 1-5% and then bounty hunters do not sell the earnings of the moment of strong impact. The percentage of influence of airdrops is even less.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 07:49:52 AM

What you're trying to say is ico's giving away free coins is the reason most ICO tokens are sold below ICO price in the market.. But I don't think that true... I. Some cases.. The bonus given to ICO participants is one of the major reason tokens are sold below price
Giving away airdrop isn't always a bad idea ... As long as the company isn't giving away too many free money ... Airdrop helps the market volume
May 03, 2018, 07:47:59 AM

What you're trying to say is ico's giving away free coins is the reason most ICO tokens are sold below ICO price in the market.. But I don't think that true... I. Some cases.. The bonus given to ICO participants is one of the major reason tokens are sold below price
Activity: 532
May 03, 2018, 07:35:50 AM
If you want to participate in airdrops, you do not need to change IP, because it's permissible to be in many drops. So do nor worry about it.
Activity: 176
May 03, 2018, 06:57:34 AM
Basicaly it is obvious how to perform that, but it can work not with all the airdrops, just in few cases, when it requires minimum information.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
May 03, 2018, 02:36:34 AM
The company who gives airdrops will only give a small portion... example like out of 10.000.000 total supply, only 1% is for airdrop.. so it does not affect that much for ICO..
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 02:35:22 AM
aren't they getting banned for that?  Roll Eyes
Of course, they are. But sometimes it is really hard to check whether account is fake or not.

At present, most of the airdrops have a lot of participants for their own benefit.

They are looking for ways to create multiple replacement accounts to get as many tokens as possible, so that they can be sold immediately after an airdrop.
Activity: 182
May 03, 2018, 02:29:03 AM
Normally bounty and airdrop hunters sell their coins when it's listed on an exchange. With a price drop, its an opportunity for an investor as your self to pick up more cheap coins. If you believe in the project you can just keep holding and buy more and hold
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
May 03, 2018, 02:13:56 AM
Regarding Merit, I want to ask when the rank reaches the Member which restrictions on the delivery of Merit
you need to 10 merit to rank up to member but its also depends how many activies you have on that time to be able to rank for example for member ypu need 10 merit + 60 activites.
Activity: 17
May 03, 2018, 02:07:28 AM
Airdrops we cool only when you do the real you ones, many are scam these days and be of no use. Many of the airdrops are abandoned project rite now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 11:07:03 PM
Regarding Merit, I want to ask when the rank reaches the Member which restrictions on the delivery of Merit
Activity: 168
April 30, 2018, 09:45:26 PM
The only way to curtail this is for this projects not to allocate too many coins that could eventually lead in a dump of the price to airdrop.
Solid projects hardly gives too many coin as airdrop. They only give a little.
Merit: 251
April 30, 2018, 09:36:12 PM
The real airdrop hunters are the ones who started the airdrop.  Do you really think they're sending out 90% or more of the tokens?  Many of the addresses on the list are the team addresses.  That's how they can sell the tokens on the exchanges without anyone knowing. 
Pages:
Jump to: