Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP HUNTERS! - page 5. (Read 1398 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 04:10:51 PM
Yes . Airdrop leads to dumping in the price of coins because people get it for free and just dump it at any price
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
April 09, 2018, 04:08:08 PM
Airdrop is for more people to participate in the token free distribution! where you get most of the worthless.
Better go for bounty. Bounty hunters can set some conditions for people to take part in airdrops, such as limiting the registration time of twitter and Facebook, so that people with multiple accounts will be restricted!
Activity: 264
April 06, 2018, 02:36:40 PM
Hi everyone, its bice to meet all of ya because Im the one of you) the higgest $ amount of my airdrops was EQUAL token, i have exchanged it for 350$ on the highest point
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 02:34:55 PM
ICO that do the airdrops had to be prepared for dump or sell season situation , thats what airdrop hunters waiting for , the hunters doesn't like to hold or being supporter of the ICO's token , they just believe that they need a penny to keep them alive , finally , airdrops maybe sometime kill the ICO's even there is a good project or good development , all depend on markets!!
Activity: 217
April 06, 2018, 02:30:41 PM
first i dont fancy airdrps, secondly the always ban multiple accounts

why you do not like the airdrop, is it possible airdrop that often appear now already on many that gk potentially good ??
Activity: 336
April 01, 2018, 06:37:04 PM
Well, as for me it's a bad enough way of earning, very many cases of fraud and as for me it's a waste of time, but I still do with hopes for the future
Activity: 14
April 01, 2018, 06:26:09 PM
Hello can anybody tell me where I can get some free tokens where I just enther my ethereum address and and they send it right away?
Activity: 98
April 01, 2018, 06:25:45 PM
best way do do airdrops it used referral link to get more money.
According to the KickCity a lot of people wait fo receiving tokens now and anybody knows about real price on marketplace after
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
April 01, 2018, 06:23:48 PM
There are so many AirDrops alive now. I join some groups on Telegram to get a new but didn't survive in this. do it like joke becouse after ico price will down and you cant control anythink and lose gas money
Activity: 210
March 31, 2018, 07:52:08 AM
in my opinion, Although there are many of them, I do not think they affect iCOs in any way. The company will not do it if it causes problems. And there are many that Provide liquidity to buyers when listing on the exchange to withstand excess pumps. This works for a good project.
Activity: 322
March 30, 2018, 03:22:42 AM
Most of the airdrops have be come something else now, it painful that when you have over work and labour they will just send 10 or 3 tokens to you. Airdrops this days is mere wast of time because almost all worthless on exchange
Activity: 231
March 27, 2018, 10:38:13 AM
Several times I heard about airdrop hunters. They create many accounts from different IPs and participate in airdrops of different ICOs. But as soon as exchange starts, they sell all those tokens/coins. Did i understand correctly?

What is interesting how they affect ICOs value on the market?

For example, I am participating in KickCity’s airdrop today because I want to invest in this company. But I don’t think that all participants are eager to do the same. How it may affect the company’s future?

Btw, do somebody know about avaliable now Airdrops?
Airdrop is one way of advertising their ICO as long as there are only few token that is allocated in airdrop, it will not affect the price of ICO too much. It will ony happen if their is a huge allocation on airdrop and expect that even the dev will also dump it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
March 27, 2018, 05:54:35 AM
Several times I heard about airdrop hunters. They create many accounts from different IPs and participate in airdrops of different ICOs. But as soon as exchange starts, they sell all those tokens/coins. Did i understand correctly?

For example, I am participating in KickCity’s airdrop today because I want to invest in this company. But I don’t think that all participants are eager to do the same. How it may affect the company’s future?

don't worry. project managers calculate everything before doing airdrop, and its quantity is not that big to change anything during trade.
Activity: 4
March 27, 2018, 05:50:11 AM
But for me bounties and airdrops always 5-10% of reserve what they plan. That is I always prefer to release percentage of supply from bounties and unlock the tokens. That will definitely help market to become more stable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 27, 2018, 03:57:26 AM

Airdrops are free tokens given to legible and lucky participants. It's one of the strategies employed by the ICO's marketing department as marketing strategies to attract people and investors as well.

There are actually lots of sites that can be used as airdrop trackers like airdropalert.com.

I am not totally a followers of airdrop since it was a free token given to legible and lucky participants. This is because i was not a lucky person since i was participating into a free token, were i trying to join more than 10 kinds of airdrops last year but then it was unsuccessful ICO developement in blockchain, from now on will not believe in airdrops.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
March 27, 2018, 03:56:15 AM
A lot of  Airdrop hunters make multiple accounts because they want to involved all their account in airdrops.They are abusing the Free Token.  So far it is difficult to join the airdrops because of so many cheaters and they use  the accounts of others why some Airdrop Hunters disqualified because some use their account; So it's to join  bounty to join now more profitable than joining airdrop.

#Datarius
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 03:47:50 AM
The truth is that, most airdrop hunters don't care about your token or your idea. What they are mostly interested is how they would get free tokens and sell off for either etherum or bitcoin.  Airdrops are just a way of promoting a token or how a company decides to reward its loyal participants.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
March 27, 2018, 03:36:50 AM

Airdrops are free tokens given to legible and lucky participants. It's one of the strategies employed by the ICO's marketing department as marketing strategies to attract people and investors as well.

There are actually lots of sites that can be used as airdrop trackers like airdropalert.com.
Activity: 53
March 27, 2018, 03:23:26 AM
Dear friends, I have been focusing on a great ICO project recently and deserve your attention. The most promising free money item in 2018 - Marinecoin. You can follow the official website and get guidance. As long as you work step by step, you will be able to reach 20.000 MTC. If you are busy, you can buy MTC directly from our great exchange. I think you should sign Marinecoins. If the project is successful, it can help you with even 100 dollars in money. Some of you may know because it started to develop in 2013. This project is a machine for machine payment networks. Their goal is to create a blockchain that is five times faster than Bitcoin. One of the things that made me think this is the best, because even if you join their ICO, they will give you a free 450.000 token, just do some tasks for them and you can get your token. Have you ever heard of seacoin? It has been developed since 2013 and remains one of the most promising projects. You just need to register to get 20.000 tokens for free. This is an interesting project and will grow strongly. You can double your money, maybe x10. I really like the trading speed of seacoin. Their goal is to create a blockchain that is five times faster than Bitcoin. Please join us to get free tokens In my opinion, there are a lot of ICOs that need to invest, but after a long day of research, I discovered seacoins. I registered and received 20.000 free and still is. Why didn’t you get your own free tag today? The application only took you a few minutes and then you will become a participant in the community. Join Now Be the First to Get a Free Coin time dilution technology Let’s take a look at three features of Marinecoin: - Fast blockchain. Marinecoin normal blockchain is five times faster than Bitcoin. In the busy time, Marinecoin. Running speed can be increased by 100 times. - Low cost Many other blockchains When the network load brings a lot of trouble to their users, the transfer fee will increase dramatically. The Marinecoin fast network is almost zero cost and instantly confirmed. This is a guarantee for the customer, allowing the user to feel comfortable using the money transfer funds. - Anti-stress network. As a beginner, we often encounter many free coin items, but there are not many real projects. I recently encountered a very good project: Marinecoin - Internet of Things (IoT) in Artificial Intelligence (AI) Payment System It is fast and transaction costs are low. Its characteristics are very prominent. No matter how large the system is, MARINECOIN is a safe and reliable environmental protection system. The entire verification system consumes only one light energy. We are now advocating environmental protection, so this project has great potential. If you are interested, you can visit our official website: https://marineco.in/
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
March 26, 2018, 10:37:19 AM
mostly airdrop hunters are weakhands, it maybe a opportunity for new investors when the aidroppers sell their free tokens, usually it can drops the token price and the new investors/traders can buy them with cheap price
Pages:
Jump to: