Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP HUNTERS! - page 4. (Read 1398 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 04:41:07 PM
Marinecoín If you are looking for an exciting and exciting project, I suggest you check out Marince Coin (.MTC.) here: marineco.ín/The community has grown to more than 3,000 members within a month and the project is now free. Don’t overlook the fact that there is no white paper on the site because it is being written by volunteers as we speak.Future hopeful updates including the Jarvis ICO project, the monitoring plan and future marketing plans. You can read more about these plans here: steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@burstingquads/ico-update-marinecoín-ico-follow-up-reviewMarineco Free 20000 Coin : Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot -If you want something else to add to your cryptocurrency portfolio, check out Marine Coin (.MTC.), created by a group of people working in a private school’s IT department, a bit different?Better yet, you can participate in risk-free activities and distribute 20,000 free .MTC. coins on their website to their ongoing ICO. Visit their website: marineco.ínThe main cryptocurrency is scalable, providing a low-cost, flexible network (very secure and secure) and faster than the Bitcoin blockchain.
Activity: 99
April 30, 2018, 09:17:25 PM
Participating in airdrop is a way of promoting the company ICOs before they get listed on the exchange. By doing this awareness is created to promoting coin and this will enhance the value at the exchange because those who had of the coin might want to participate in trading the coins
Activity: 1
April 20, 2018, 06:33:50 AM
It depends, same as AirDrops it varies widely for instance the bounty/airdrop provided by Marinecoín’s ICO is actually quite worth it. .MTC. has a ICO in which you can earn up to 20000 .mtc. by completing a task, it’s repeatable every 24 hours and as long as you put your brain to it, it’s quite easy. Afterwards the Artificial Intelligence analyses the post for Proof of Promotion to ensure only non-spammy posts receive the rewards. It’s the first machine to machine transaction network since it’s based on AI.Speed is a major part of the network and specifications so it shouldn’t be surprising that it’s 500% faster than Bitcoin’s block-chain. It offers fast and secure transactions with minimal wait times. .MTC. is ecologically friendly, no more sky-high electricity bills or power usages that would kill your local powerlines. Plus mtc uses time dilution technology which is neat, you can read up more on it in their semi-whitepaper..MTC. additionally has its own exchange which is safe and secure so no need to worry about being stuck with a non-exchangeable crypto-currency or a exchange that will up and leave with your precious .MTC.. .MTC. is controlled by the community as there is no need for miners, no more annoying ASICs to worry about or one upping the competition with GPU farms, the market is quite stable and is growing consistently, the point of .MTC. is the better the community is doing the higher the worth rather than focusing on one-upping the competition it’s much easier to just work with them for the common goal.So come and join the .MTC. community today https://marineco.ín/
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
April 21, 2018, 07:05:21 PM
I don't think it'll affect to much to a project or crypto company. You should know that almost airdrop and bounty hunter always sell all the token right after they received from bouty campaign or airdrop if these tokens already listed on exchange. But if these projects and companies are really good, they'll be fine cause there are a lot of investors always ready to buy and hold their token. And it's a good time for these investors to collect token with low price when hunters sell their token Smiley
Activity: 210
April 21, 2018, 07:03:41 PM
yes ,, for many people airdrop only to make a profit by having many accounts ,, without know the effect in the market ,, I do not agree about it ,,
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 06:58:58 PM
Partcipating in the reddit bounties, and you need upvotes to either your comments or posts?? Feel free to send a pm to https://t.me/redditupvotebot with your reddit profile url.

Steps:

1 send /start to https://t.me/redditupvotebot

2 Send your reddit profile url immediately don’t wait for any response from the bot after sending /start

Sample : https://www.reddit.com/user/redditusername

3 your submissions would be reviewed and you would get an invitation once you’ve been accepted

Conditions

❗️Reddit account must be more than one month old

❗️Must have made a minimum of 3 comments/posts for bounties not airdrops

❗️Must have have at least 3 karmas

Activity: 112
April 20, 2018, 04:26:59 AM
usully the airdrop hunters and bounty hunters will dump the coin but if it is a good project will bounce back in like a month so if it is a good project dont worry about it
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
April 16, 2018, 01:06:43 PM
Several times I heard about airdrop hunters. They create many accounts from different IPs and participate in airdrops of different ICOs. But as soon as exchange starts, they sell all those tokens/coins. Did i understand correctly?

What is interesting how they affect ICOs value on the market?

For example, I am participating in KickCity’s airdrop today because I want to invest in this company. But I don’t think that all participants are eager to do the same. How it may affect the company’s future?

Btw, do somebody know about avaliable now Airdrops?
it highly affects the value on the market because if a certain user sells his airdrop, and he has a large number of airdrops receives because he has a lot of accounts register, the price of the market will go down.
aren't they getting banned for that?  Roll Eyes
sad to say, they were not, because they change their IP and no one will know if the accounts has the same user.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 16, 2018, 12:44:29 PM
Participating in airdrop is a game of chance, some company may keep to their campaign promises while other may not
Participation in airdrops is a very profitable business, if you fully understand how to calculate a scam from good projects.
April 16, 2018, 12:43:38 PM
why the air sign tokens are now not as they used to be. now many tokens are just a display, can not be exchanged.
Activity: 264
April 16, 2018, 12:41:51 PM
Usually the sell as soon as possible thats why make order a little bit lower than current price, after that you can see walls of selling big amounts and the price goes down fast
Activity: 99
April 16, 2018, 12:37:29 PM
Participating in airdrop is a game of chance, some company may keep to their campaign promises while other may not
Activity: 756
April 16, 2018, 12:30:32 PM
very much airdrop is not clear certainty, and eventually ended up on airdrop scam, which abuses our biodata, in addition to overcoming multiaccount problems, the organizers of airdrop also have implemented the KYC system for the participants.
Activity: 272
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 16, 2018, 10:07:33 AM
Several times I heard about airdrop hunters. They create many accounts from different IPs and participate in airdrops of different ICOs. But as soon as exchange starts, they sell all those tokens/coins. Did i understand correctly?

For example, I am participating in KickCity’s airdrop today because I want to invest in this company. But I don’t think that all participants are eager to do the same. How it may affect the company’s future?

airdrop can help to get to know and promote the company and so give a plus to the company. the advantages of following the airdrop are very favorable. airdrop available on airdropalert.com
Activity: 159
April 16, 2018, 09:29:57 AM
I would look into Crowdholding. They are a co-creation platform where you get crypto for giving feedback to other startups. I find it better than typical airdrops because:-

- They have some tokens that are actually on exchanges such as DeepOnion, SmartCash and also some new exciting ones, instead of hoping the ICO is successful, hits on exchanges and then you can cash out.

- If you comment on a task, you have the chance to get both Crowdholding's YUP and the other token. 2 birds with one stone.

- The better the comment, and the more up votes you get, the more of the stake you get. Means if you know what you are talking about, you get more.

- Actually makes a difference for startups as they are getting validation, not just spammy messages on Facebook.

It's free to sign up and start commenting, the website is :- https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
April 16, 2018, 09:58:08 AM

Don't worry about that mate, most of the airdrops now are scam anyway. Those which are legit nowadays require telegram, twitter or fb, so the hunters/cheaters cannot easily join. But still, they give so little amount anyway.
April 16, 2018, 09:49:12 AM
So many airdrops and counting. To tell you the truth, i'm tired of hunting airdrops. Esp. those have referrals, its not sure if you can get any reward of token from them. But we should pursue to hunt for the good result of out work here in crypto world. As long as there are airdrops, we can get token even though its not have a value but we can use it someday.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 16, 2018, 09:19:55 AM
marinecoín - free good coin marineco.ín for 2018. Just sign up and earn 20,000 .MTC. by the link marineco.ín/ico/They are free but they have a good project, they’re working very hard on an awesome project .sign up right now!!!Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot.If you are looking for some great project, the choice is marineco.ín. it’ just free.Follo the link marineco.ín/ico and sign up to get 20,000 .MTC. free. they will success for sure.One of the best ICO for 2018 is Marinecoín. They have a good projectPlease visit link marineco.ín and earn 20000 .MTC. for free. Hurry up!
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
April 16, 2018, 09:25:31 AM

This is the trait of all Airdrop projects, and I think the project development team is also thinking about these risks. Many bonus developers complete all payment to investors and make their tokens stable before paying for the hunter. Or maybe they will cause the token to go down and pay for all hunters to minimize the risk.
Activity: 490
April 10, 2018, 04:30:12 AM
Yes . Airdrop leads to dumping in the price of coins because people get it for free and just dump it at any price
This is affirmative, especially the emergence of a large number of airdrop plans. I don't know what the project team is thinking. At the very least, set a reasonable proportion.
Pages:
Jump to: