Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP HUNTERS! - page 6. (Read 1398 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 09:58:40 AM
to be honest for the moment I think airdrop does not provide great opportunities in getting profits because I see currently many projects that are not like before anymore in the division airdrop. this is what makes me no longer interested in the program bounty airdrop.
Activity: 32
March 26, 2018, 09:40:53 AM
do bounty campain is better
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
March 26, 2018, 09:28:07 AM
yes airdrop and bounty hunter is very influential on the market, you can see when token airdrop or bounty is distributed, there you will see the price will go down
Activity: 78
March 26, 2018, 09:27:06 AM
this does not affect the ico at all but affects the price in the market after the tokens for bounty are distributed, those who follow the airdrop by using multiple accounts then they have a lot of tokens when collected and they sell them all of course the value of the coin will come down
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
March 26, 2018, 09:14:08 AM
That's why I'm not the fond of airdrops. I firmly believe that bounty is better as they worked hard for it and have them harder to let go of their tokens.

Yes, bounties are better than airdrops but you will also lose the opportunity to have extra money on airdrops that's why I think you should also keep on joining them. You won't even lose any money in joining both.
Activity: 238
March 26, 2018, 08:53:50 AM
im airdrop hunters , but many airdrop scam for now .
only 1 or 2 airdrop legit
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/
March 26, 2018, 08:51:52 AM

I did not even think that you can somehow participate in airdrop from different accounts, too many problems, how many accounts you need to create on Twitter on Facebook, etc. As a result, it seems to me that your participation from all accounts seems to be banned! I do not think that many such clever men!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 08:38:43 AM
For me, bounty is better than airdrop.
Yes you can earn through sign-up but its too little. And you can get a big earning through referral, but what if you have a few friends, and no one wants to sign up. Your token is little.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
March 26, 2018, 08:33:19 AM
Airdrop in the past us a good source of income but nowadays nothing to gain in airdrop. So i suggest to youbto rank up your account and join in bounty campaign
Activity: 154
March 23, 2018, 01:31:57 PM
I participated in many airdrop. But only a small part was really good. I noticed as soon as begins the airdrop time, then the groups in the telegram and twitter are filled very quickly. Persons who want to invest in a project look at large groups and think that the project is really good. The airdrop does very cheap and fast hype.
Activity: 140
Merit: 75
March 23, 2018, 01:21:18 PM
Airdrops are a nice way to promote liquidity and do some marketing for the project.

It will work fine if the project is fine. If the project can develop a community because of the airdrop aswell...Higher chances for the project to flow and grow
Activity: 94
March 22, 2018, 09:49:12 AM
there are some good airdrops but you have to be careful there are some crumby ones that are a waste of time
Activity: 1218
Merit: 7
March 22, 2018, 09:34:00 AM
Airdrops is an alternative means of advertising coins/tokens, ICOs, cryptoExchanges and other crypto business. In my experience, only few Airdrops are real and among them only few give something tangible. The point here is when Airdrops waste people's time by not keeping to their side of bargain. In my opinion, If an Airdrop did not fulfil their promise it could ring a bell to the type of business they are promoting. If they start disappointing people from Airdrop, then their could be a skeleton in their cupboard for whatever they are promoting. It is purely a personal decision to join or not to join an Airdrop. It is advisable to read the whitepaper to have a fair view of the crypto being promoted.
Activity: 429
March 15, 2018, 01:39:19 PM
Before  now i do not fancy airdrop.it was a friend whom introduced me to airdrop and in the process i saw a new friend hit with airdrop...infact if he want to buy a house he will . since he got bigger money with airdrop i then took it seriously till date.i get paid and some already on coinmarket
Activity: 1092
March 12, 2018, 04:29:46 AM
If I personally don't too hunt down if the project further to airdrop. my bounty alone. the question I prefer to work with command.

Activity: 322
March 10, 2018, 05:43:44 PM
Airdrops in their pure form no longer work. Of those that I sometimes come across in the bounty, where I participate, it's a mini-bounty. If such hunters exist, then they are not so many of them that they can kill the course.

While writing, DeepOnion surfaced)
This project is an example of this, since it is not altogether airdrop.
Activity: 196
March 10, 2018, 05:33:58 PM
Have a look at Deeponion.org they have been doing a airdrop for a few months and I recommend checking it out

this is not a get rich quick scheme though, this is a longterm project and a solid pick. I urge you to look at the community, whitepaper etc. you need 50 onions to get a couple of percent each week but if you are looking for free coins definitely check out DeepOnion
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
March 10, 2018, 05:30:54 PM
On the one hand, airdrop is a good idea, but on the other, not, because many participants initially kill the course. I have not yet met an airdrop, which would bring me a good income, such units.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
March 10, 2018, 05:12:19 PM
Selling after start of exchanging has a negative effect for token, but sometimes company has ace in the sleeve, and after price's fall huge investors buying this coin and normalise price glass. So, even with activity of such named "Airdrop hunters" if project is doomed to success its price will rise anyway
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 10, 2018, 05:05:20 PM
Airdrops are a complete waste of valuable time especially from those worthless channels. Signing up for tokens that may not reach the exchanges or worse still, getting 5, 10 or 20 useless tokens that will just clog your MEW. Airdrops are a bit meaningful if they're coming from cancelled crowdsales, other than that, it's mot worth the stress
not all airdrop is useless, for example polymath. just by filling the kyc, you get about 150 $
Pages:
Jump to: