Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 3. (Read 6522 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 04:37:29 PM
Yes , it was worth it back then,  I did not do any bounty before because it required your effort and time and I have a full time job. Currently, so many airdrops but your reward is very less and sometimes it is a scam. To be fair their are still good airdrop that is worth it but you have find them. Now, its all about quality not quantity unlike before.
I agree with you.back then i hit a jackpot with some airdrop and earn a big profit from it. Now i think it was worthless. Cause all like doing the same and most of them are a shit token. So i stay from it now cause it just a waste of time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
October 10, 2018, 04:28:03 PM
Yes , it was worth it back then,  I did not do any bounty before because it required your effort and time and I have a full time job. Currently, so many airdrops but your reward is very less and sometimes it is a scam. To be fair their are still good airdrop that is worth it but you have find them. Now, its all about quality not quantity unlike before.
Activity: 261
www.fintropy.io
October 10, 2018, 10:16:31 AM
With all you respect, for me in my perception airdrop is not good. Though, for others it is good because it is equivalent of giveaways to anyone who will get interest in the program. But sometimes there is airdrops asking for KYC, if you find an airdrops like this never try to attempt to participate on this one. Don't risk your personal documents in just a small amount of payment in return.
true, join in an airdrop is such a waste of time,we better use our time to do a bounty that is more profitable than doing an airdrop, airdrop is worth nothing in my opinion
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
October 10, 2018, 09:55:10 AM
With all you respect, for me in my perception airdrop is not good. Though, for others it is good because it is equivalent of giveaways to anyone who will get interest in the program. But sometimes there is airdrops asking for KYC, if you find an airdrops like this never try to attempt to participate on this one. Don't risk your personal documents in just a small amount of payment in return.
Activity: 448
October 10, 2018, 09:45:33 AM
if the airdrop doesn't have spam, the bounty hunter says it's worth it, but if the airdrop is only spam, it's considered airdrop, it's worth it.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 09:40:12 AM
If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

Airdrops are not worth the time and work IMO. I joined several airdrops last month and NO ONE of them gave they said reward. It is better to spend time from bounty because the rewards there are big and it will compensate the time that you used.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 09:35:02 AM
Many have raised the question that in 2019, airdrops will be the most common way to distribute coins than bounty.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
October 10, 2018, 09:10:09 AM
Airdrops are fast. When in bounty you have to wait for several months, airdrops is just instant. In the same time, most teams do not capture the randomization process, so some of airdrop winners are pretty questionable. Be attentive and try your luck.
Activity: 196
October 09, 2018, 06:52:50 PM
I also think that you should not do airdrop , due to the fact that many scams and come very small amounts , but if you do it long I think it is possible
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
October 09, 2018, 06:52:06 PM
In my opinion, the time of airdrop has passed. it was possible to earn money on it when only a few knew about this kind of earnings, but now that the whole Internet knows about free distribution, there is no point in working
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 06:25:30 PM
These days most Airdrops turn out to be scam projects so i prefer participating in bounty campaigns other than just taking part in the Airdrops. More to the point bounties pay much higher than the Airdrop it manages.
Activity: 286
October 09, 2018, 06:23:36 PM
A lot of scams now in airdrop , I think there are worthy projects , but also a lot of scams , I think it is worth choosing more projects before implementation
There is a lot of them, I can invest in the coins that are doing well and see if they are doing any airdrops within an hour.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 09, 2018, 06:19:07 PM
A lot of scams now in airdrop , I think there are worthy projects , but also a lot of scams , I think it is worth choosing more projects before implementation
Activity: 518
October 09, 2018, 05:21:11 PM
It's not worth even a second of my time. Amounts that airdrop give is often smaller than price of gas needed for the transaction!
Activity: 127
October 09, 2018, 05:07:47 PM
I don't think we should waste our time on airdops. Yes, very rarely it can bring profit, but I doubt that it will be great. There are too many scams this year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
October 09, 2018, 08:48:57 AM
Given up on airdrops months ago. Haven't signed for one in the last 4 months as I see them as a complete waste of time. Gone are the days when airdrops used to be of some worth, now they're a shadow of themselves and not worth all the stress to get them.
Activity: 392
October 09, 2018, 08:43:53 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

I am sure that if you wish, you can find promising options for airdrops in order to earn extra income. Of course, for this you need to carefully consider the choice of a suitable project for investment. Personally, I prefer to spend 80% of my time on bounty, and about 20% on airdrops
Activity: 350
October 08, 2018, 07:43:38 PM
Moot point of course if you have referrals you can make and advise their friends , if they have one I think it's a waste of time
Activity: 445
October 08, 2018, 07:20:55 PM
I participated only in a few good airdrops, the rest is just a scam, it is very difficult to find a good and profitable airdrops.
Activity: 200
Zaydo
October 08, 2018, 07:16:56 PM
Yep and it's very legitimate! I'm an airdrop hunter that I can earn more coins even ico airdrop is legit but I guess few icos can do airdrops. Some of airdrops requires Twitter accounts and Facebook accounts with hundreds of followers and thousands of friends.
Pages:
Jump to: