Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 8. (Read 6530 times)

copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 05:51:46 PM
I can accurately and unequivocally say that this occupation is not worth it to waste my time on it. I think that now the best option is to do vocational training and development. For example, learn to trade on the stock exchange.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 12:10:30 PM
It all depends on your daily workload. If you are a student or a student, why not? You can not feed the family, but you can earn money for pocket expenses.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 12:04:58 PM
It's definitely worth it! Personally, I have a few months pay to airdrop about one hour of time per day. So far, the results are not impressive, but soon the main payments will be made, and I very much hope that it was not in vain.
Activity: 303
September 28, 2018, 11:54:15 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
If the payout is small, I think it is worth it, because it is only 1x work, it is different from bounty for several months and is paid when the ICO is finished (when choosing a bounty is the same as choosing an ICO to invest in it) because the work of the few months is not in vain
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 11:52:19 AM

In my opinion Airdrop will still be of value and potential if the founders are aware and develop it. It is worthless and time consuming to have multiple coins. Now Airdrop is very adventurous.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 11:48:01 AM
airdrop can generate money but the results are not much because the task is very simple. so I think the airdrop isn't worth it now.
The profit from it is not large, but if there is good growth, then in the long term one can not earn badly. Nobody knows how the market of crypto currency will behave in the future.
if you can join some good airdrop like str, hydro that will be awesome. but you need lucky to get into this
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 11:46:33 AM

i think it is useless now but some unique projects distributed valuable airdrop but u will not loose any thing to try
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 11:34:50 AM
airdrop can generate money but the results are not much because the task is very simple. so I think the airdrop isn't worth it now.
The profit from it is not large, but if there is good growth, then in the long term one can not earn badly. Nobody knows how the market of crypto currency will behave in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 11:28:22 AM

With the very easy and short time to do airdrop tasks it is worth it. It is free so no harm in joining if you feel like doing it. If you feel like that the reward you receive is very small, although it's free, you can always move on to bounty campaigns to receive highet stakes. Of course by doing more and longer tasks
Activity: 476
Merit: 20
September 28, 2018, 11:17:34 AM
Activity: 229
September 28, 2018, 11:15:58 AM

It all depends on your understanding of profit and its scale, Airdrop can really bring a little profit.
The first tokens and the first profit I personally received were thanks to Airdrop, but it took a long time.
before that there was a lot of bad luck.
Not looking at the big fraud in Airdrop and not paying the tokens, you can still make money with it.
you need to understand whether you are ready to sacrifice your time for a small profit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 11:13:25 AM
Airdrops can be good if you are linked to a good project. Many a times these ERC2- tokens turns out to be bad along with other scam coins which are merely created to collect funds and vanish hence one needs to ve careful. Also, many a times the coins earned from AD do not survive because everyone wants to dump and move on hence the future isn't that great if there is no solid team and plan behind the project.
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
September 28, 2018, 11:12:28 AM
It is not really worthy in terms of time you are spending behind it. It requires more time while the reward is pretty lower. Also, most of those are fake and they only receive some fund as they love to scam.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
September 28, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

To be honestly a few months or years ago it was worth it. But now, it's totally just waste your time. I said like that because as much as more than 50% airdrop ends with a scam, they only want you do the task like share on social media but.. in the end they just want to gain popularity regardless of you, and sometimes it's not fair with the rewards. I prefer bounty rather than airdrop.
exactly, indeed last year airdrop was very worth it because the task was very easy and the results were very satisfying, but now it has been different since the emergence of scam news made the airdrop become damaged in popularity.
Activity: 91
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 28, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

It really is not worth it. A friend of mine said that 10 projects have only one project that brings in a lot of money if you cheat. That's one of the things I do not like about Airdrop and I think it's really not worth the time we spend.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
September 28, 2018, 11:05:23 AM
doing airdrop is a very decent thing in my opinion, because it doesn't take a long time and days. if they are a scam it is not a problem and is not too detrimental to us in contrast to the bounty
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
September 28, 2018, 10:21:17 AM

To be honestly a few months or years ago it was worth it. But now, it's totally just waste your time. I said like that because as much as more than 50% airdrop ends with a scam, they only want you do the task like share on social media but.. in the end they just want to gain popularity regardless of you, and sometimes it's not fair with the rewards. I prefer bounty rather than airdrop.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 10:20:17 AM
If you think you will be rich by making airdrops, I do not think you should ever make airdrops. The airdrop you join will usually give you a around $ 5-10 token. I think it's a logical profit system. Because you spend a maximum of 5 minutes to make airdrops. And the price of token they send for a 5-minute job is acceptable. And you should also find reliable airdrop channels. Because there is too much scam airdrop. You should pay attention to this scam airdrops.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 10:14:22 AM
For me, Yes! All airdrops are worth it. It will only take you short minutes to join then just expect for an addition to your wallet. Though most airdrops are really in s all amount yet most are good altcoins.
Airdrop is indeed a lot of cheats for now but in terms of workmanship is very easy and it's a loss for us to follow. the results are quite few and rarely do airdrop give big results for the participants.
Activity: 336
September 28, 2018, 10:12:42 AM
For me, Yes! All airdrops are worth it. It will only take you short minutes to join then just expect for an addition to your wallet. Though most airdrops are really in s all amount yet most are good altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: