Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 6. (Read 6522 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 09:57:25 AM
I find that Airdrop is the easiest way to make money in the Crypto world, but now Airdrop starts to scam a lot so I do not like it. Now I focus more on Bounty. I do not participate in Airdrop. I just joined the Bounty. Signature campaigns offer higher returns than Airdrop
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 09:11:52 AM
I believe that any activity that brings money is worth spending your time on it. I know a lot of people who have earned good money on airdrop and therefore can say that this is a worthwhile undertaking
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 07, 2018, 09:09:10 AM
It's definitely worth it! Personally, I have a few months pay to airdrop about one hour of time per day. So far, the results are not impressive, but soon the main payments will be made, and I very much hope that it was not in vain.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
October 07, 2018, 09:00:08 AM
i don't think airdrop is worth it, in normal market condition airdrop is so cheap and in this condition airdrop is worth almost nothing. try bounty
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 07, 2018, 08:27:21 AM
If you have free time, why not try participating in airdrops. It won't make you a lot of money, but at least you'll try.
Agree with you if you really have a lot of time you can do it. because actually airdrop is very risky not paid or has no value so don't use a lot of time to airdrop because basically it's not a job
Activity: 309
October 07, 2018, 08:26:00 AM
I think airdrop is not feasible because you only receive small amount tokens like value - + 10$ . bounty campaign is better than airdrop,if you interested  you can try it.
Activity: 152
October 07, 2018, 08:24:49 AM
If you have free time, why not try participating in airdrops. It won't make you a lot of money, but at least you'll try.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 718
October 07, 2018, 08:14:34 AM
Personally, I think that now there is no need to waste your time on participating in various airdrops programs. After all, in fact, this is just a loss of your personal time without receiving the desired rewards and income.
yep, now airdrop is useless because it only wastes our time with very small results and not necessarily their coins will go into a market exchange, I have already joined several airdrops and most are just shitcoin.
Activity: 322
October 07, 2018, 08:10:49 AM
Personally, I think that now there is no need to waste your time on participating in various airdrops programs. After all, in fact, this is just a loss of your personal time without receiving the desired rewards and income.
Activity: 518
October 06, 2018, 07:51:26 AM
Somewhere about 3 months ago I got about $ 300 for airdrop, from that moment only nothing came something worthwhile, I think the time of airdrop has passed
Activity: 224
October 06, 2018, 06:47:44 AM
Indeed, i have watched many ethereum addresses of bounty hunter's having thousands of dollars balance been collected from only airdrop couns.
Making money from airdrops is pretty sure and takes little of your effort. You can do the same using your social media ccoynts and expect atleast $300-$500/ month
Activity: 350
💲
October 06, 2018, 06:16:33 AM
You should check some of the websites that aggregate airdrop channels. They tend to do a decent job, filtering out the bad projects and listing the actual working airdrop. Sadly though 90% of airdropped cryptocurrencies are literally useless and worthless. But you know, you could get that 1 coin that in 2 years increases 1000x in value. So maybe you have got 3 dollars worth of an airdrop, but if you hold the cryptocurrency that you have been airdropped for two years, you could find your wallet with 3000 dollars more. That is not a bad move, if you take into consideration that joining an airdrop is free and basically you don't waste much time doing it. I avoid Kyc though, because I don't trust giving away my personal information to anyone
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
October 06, 2018, 06:14:06 AM
I don't think that they are worth it, I joined hundreds of airdrops last year and got a grand total of 10$ worth of tokens so far
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
October 06, 2018, 06:12:24 AM
Unfortunately, I personally became convinced lately - lately, aidrops are mainly fraud. Previously, it was an effective and profitable way to generate additional income. But today the situation has deteriorated significantly.

Most airdrop today are fake or no real value in the market thats why in my opinion airdrop are wasting of time and effort you do some simple task but in the end you never earn, but theres some aidrop that give a huge profit.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 06:11:22 AM
It is very difficult to get any profit from doing an airdrop. Most of them are worth 1 USD. But there are still some great airdrops left and you could be lucky to get 1k USD from 1 airdrop. Just participate in 200 Airdrops and I am sure, there will be one, that will gain profit.
Activity: 280
October 06, 2018, 06:07:07 AM
So far, I only participated in the 1 Airdrop that I worked on and I haven't seen the results. Basically I'm not very interested in Airdrop. So I can't explain too much to you for now. Maybe just another time.
Activity: 168
October 06, 2018, 05:52:05 AM
Unfortunately, I personally became convinced lately - lately, aidrops are mainly fraud. Previously, it was an effective and profitable way to generate additional income. But today the situation has deteriorated significantly.
Activity: 434
October 01, 2018, 08:24:50 AM
I have a bad experience with airdrop, most of these coins were not paid for one reason or another, for this reason I stopped working on them!
Activity: 420
September 30, 2018, 12:10:45 PM
Airdrop very difficult to earn , because a lot of participants and I think it's worthwhile to take another job , for every drop that comes is not worth more than $ 1
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 30, 2018, 10:58:17 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels
They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook
Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops
If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
I think the times when people could make real money from Airdops are gone( Today it's just a waste of time, some projects even require to pass KYC procedure to get tokens, this is dangerous because scammers may get your personal data.
Pages:
Jump to: