Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 5. (Read 6522 times)

Activity: 593
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 10:24:40 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
I think airdrops are only used to attract more investors to pay attention to this project. It is just a small candy and it can't bring you wealth. You can do some signing activities like me to get more RIPAEX tokens.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 08:35:35 AM
I think yes, if the project or ICO's are legit it is yes. But now airdrop is just like a pocket money to people because it was cheap to received the airdrops.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
October 08, 2018, 08:29:47 AM
Well, look - since July 2, 2.5 months have passed and your question has added 62 pages of answers. Surely all the people responding to you tried to show their signature and answered with obvious phrases that were known to everyone for a long time ... I will also answer shortly - when the topic becomes mainstream - it brings income to its organizers
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
October 08, 2018, 08:23:11 AM
Yes we can earn money from airdrop but not to big. Actually some of rewards maybe it was worth only $40-$50. So must better to participate some social media campaign than airdrop. In social media campaign that was worth to earn also.
Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
October 08, 2018, 07:36:44 AM
One example ...
Project OrdoKoin - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ordo-coin-airdrop-great-coin-for-future-listing-3468246
40 000 000 tokens per 100 000 people. These are 400 tokens.
The price of the token in the market $ 0.000066 - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ordocoin/
For participation in Airdrop you get 0.0264$.
Is it worth it?
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 07:26:09 AM
In my opinion, even Airdrop is popular, but it is no longer profitable to do this, because very often they do not pay or pay very little!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 07:25:00 AM
Yes it is airdrops are very worth but it depends on your luck on how much you will earn on every airdrop
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 07:22:53 AM

Today most of projects airdrop both native tokens and ETH. It is one of the easiest ways to get ETH, because all you need to do is perform several clicks. However, you should check the prices of native tokens, some of them have much more prospect than ETH, so do not hurry to sell them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 06:57:53 AM

I cannot see any point in airdrops. People get free tokens and coins, but why do all the projects need it? Marketing effect is pretty low, most of participants use fake profiles and it is hard to be completely fair since there is no decentralized randomizes. So what is the point?
Activity: 294
October 08, 2018, 06:53:35 AM
Airdrops started by working projects may give you some money, but when it is an airdrop during the ICO stage, chances of getting any funds is extremely low. Most of tokens do not make it to the exchanges, so they do not have any value, even if you have won.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 12:15:41 AM
Word of mouth communication is the order of the day! The spread is the objective and if the Token takes off, Airdrops can give a good reward to participants.
Activity: 308
October 08, 2018, 12:11:59 AM
Airdrop is still worth something nowadays but we already that tokens being given in airdrop are just in small number so even though the token that you receive in airdrops will have a high market value it will still be worth a few dollars.
Activity: 910
October 07, 2018, 11:20:59 PM
Last years maybe many people getting much profit from airdrop and get much money with some airdrop project, I can get more than 2 eth each airdrop participated, but now many airdrop was scam and fake with lower price at the market.
That's right, at the end of last year i also got a lot of profits from Airdrop. almost all the airdrops i follow have a high value, so it's a pity if i don't follow every airdrop project.

and now, i am not very interested in the Airdrop project because as you say now most of these projects are scam and fake projects. if not fake the token price is very cheap.

that's why i decided not to follow airdrop anymore.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 10:45:15 PM
I found that a lot of airdrop were created but very little results. There is a lot of air but only a few drops of air succeed. I think the time of airdrop has passed
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
October 07, 2018, 10:27:38 PM
I do not recommend that you join airdrops, but I also do not forbid you if you want to follow airdrops. Airdrops can indeed provide money in a fast tempo accompanied by a short process. With all the convenience, of course, the quality of the results you get is not so promising. and profitable.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
October 07, 2018, 10:16:26 PM
For the most part, I have followed many airdrops and only one has ever paid. I think bounty campaign is better than airdrop.
Activity: 812
October 07, 2018, 10:11:39 PM

Maybe in 2017, airdrop was worth to participate because the reward is quite high at that time.
But for now, it won't be profitable anymore. Even bounty campaigns nowadays are not so profitable to do.
Activity: 378
October 07, 2018, 07:29:21 PM
I think from airdrop never can get a good amount.I never trust on it.It is totally useless and waste of time.I already participated lot of airdrop but I never got good something.So now I don't participate in any airdrop.Just ignore it.
I dont think thst airdrop is very worth it because right now there are only few airdrops are payin and even airdrops will pay i am sure that ut was just a small amount of money so i believe that to earn a worth it profit we should focus on great bounty campaign.
Activity: 364
October 07, 2018, 05:35:18 PM
I think from airdrop never can get a good amount.I never trust on it.It is totally useless and waste of time.I already participated lot of airdrop but I never got good something.So now I don't participate in any airdrop.Just ignore it.
Activity: 333
October 07, 2018, 05:07:30 PM
Yes. But so many airdrops are worthless these days. Some of the just value below the 5$. but I heard some news in past years some airdrops were worth around 500$. If you aplly the airdrops please be careful with your wallet Pvt key.   
Pages:
Jump to: