Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 10. (Read 6522 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 10:52:25 PM
if it is a good project, airdrops are worth it.
but many of airdrop become scam at the end.
so if you want to join, you have to be careful.
better join bounty campaign than airdrops.
because the rewards is more bigger and more promising.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 09:24:16 PM
If airdrop user will join quality airdrop telegram channel, which only provide quality airdrops then it will definitely worth it! But many airdrop users join those channels which believes in quantity (More airdrops) rather than quality (selective airdrops). Join channels like Free Airdrops, Airdrop Village.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 24, 2018, 09:21:51 PM
Airdrop is one of the avenues of earning some tokens in crypto. Usually, the tokens are given out for free after filling some forms and sometimes participating in a few tasks. The story is not the same anylonger. Airdrops coming nowadays do not pay. The market is now filled with about 80% fake airdrops which are only intended to collect and gather the details of participants. These details are sold to make profit for themselves.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 24, 2018, 09:16:25 PM
For some airdrops, i might say yes. Although, sometimes airdrops can be very frustrating, you would have completed some tasks and at the end you get a meagre amount. Some airdrops most times favour the developer and team more. So it is more like wasting one's time.
There's only a small portion of airdrops that are worth the task. I haven't joined any in a while.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
September 24, 2018, 07:52:07 PM
For some airdrops, i might say yes. Although, sometimes airdrops can be very frustrating, you would have completed some tasks and at the end you get a meagre amount. Some airdrops most times favour the developer and team more. So it is more like wasting one's time.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
September 24, 2018, 07:45:41 PM
There are some airdrops which I think are very valuable, one of them might be EBTC, but after that, I never dropped again again, because apart from limiting the participants, they also only gave a little 1-5 usd token with complicated requirements, even though the price was not far different from us, we joined Fauchet
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 07:40:50 PM
I do not think that this way of earning can bring you big money. It seems to me that most airdrops turn out to be deceivers and do not pay tokens.
Airdrop ia not so woth it because it is now really hard to participate on airdrop that can give a good profit, and i believe that bounty campaigns can really give us more income but off course we always need to joined a promising  projects.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 07:38:14 PM
Well, here is as lucky , I did a lot of airdrop , and I can say that I spent lots of time on it and exhaust is not enough !
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
September 24, 2018, 07:36:42 PM
It would be much better to follow the program from the bounty than following the airdrops. Airdrops are not a recommendation for you to follow at this time, the weak airdrop ability in registering themselves in the market makes the number of airdrops requests drop dramatically. Many people leave airdrops because airdrops cannot give rewards to the people who join, and the results are also not satisfying in number.
Activity: 406
September 24, 2018, 07:08:58 PM
Airdrops are basically free coins for doing some tasks by fulfilling the application form. It does not take too much time but
the reward is also very thin nowadays. Plus, many projects do not payout airdrop tokens or pay with delay or not listing them
on exchanges at all. But, we have to be grateful for the gift  if we get the tokens and they have value on the market.
Activity: 267
September 24, 2018, 03:24:59 PM
Most airdrops now is a waste of time. They are too much now, not like last year that airdrop was profitable.. Many scam airdrops now and even the one that has potentials distribute very little because many people fill airdrop forms now. The earnings are so low compared to before, even bounties too but I still prefer bounties. Although one wouldn't know, there are still some good airdrops that might just pump after sometime, so I do it just incase if I have the time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 03:20:53 PM
I do not think that this way of earning can bring you big money. It seems to me that most airdrops turn out to be deceivers and do not pay tokens.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
September 24, 2018, 03:16:46 PM
Maybe you have to follow hundreds of airdrops to get money from it, because most airdrops are scams, and sometimes fee to transfer the airdrop token is more expensive than the price of the token itself

Most airdrop is a waste of time. Indeed, you have to search a lot to find an airdrop on which you can earn something. And even if it succeeds, the earnings are so low that it is not worth the effort.
It's not a waste of time. Most are very rewarding if you know how to pick them correctly and hold on to all your coins.
Activity: 307
September 24, 2018, 12:59:18 PM
Maybe you have to follow hundreds of airdrops to get money from it, because most airdrops are scams, and sometimes fee to transfer the airdrop token is more expensive than the price of the token itself

Most airdrop is a waste of time. Indeed, you have to search a lot to find an airdrop on which you can earn something. And even if it succeeds, the earnings are so low that it is not worth the effort.
Activity: 364
www.savedroid.com
September 24, 2018, 12:33:06 PM
Activity: 287
September 24, 2018, 04:29:41 AM
 I do not participate in airdrop to earn income, because there are relatively low income and most fraudulent campaigns. I have no faith in the airdrop campaign. I only participate in the Bounty because it brings more profit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
September 24, 2018, 04:14:23 AM
Now it is not possible absolutely. Especially if you are looking airdrops from the channels. There are gurantee that thousands of people will participate in this airdrop and your potential reward will be few dollars.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
September 23, 2018, 07:51:54 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
Many people are telling that airdrops is not worth it anymore but i dont really agree because there are so many great projects now and if we are able to join there airdrop, for sure we can get a good amount of money.
it is true, there is still a good airdrop but it is very hard to find because most of the airdrop is currently a scam and the results are also very small, I also still follow the airdrop for side jobs, I focus more on following the bounty because the bounty results are greater than the airdrop result
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 23, 2018, 07:17:53 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
In as much as most airdrops are useless, there can still be one or two that worth trying out and then hope for its success. People are just worried about the many fake ones among them.
Activity: 448
September 23, 2018, 07:08:13 PM
You can make money back then on airdrops but now the case is different we now have lots and lots of scam posing to be airdrops so for me i rather spend my time performing bounty tasks than look out for airdrops
Pages:
Jump to: