Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 4. (Read 6522 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 07:16:24 PM
Do not kill your time for this nonsense. on airdrop you earn nothing trust me. better bounty
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
BTC
October 08, 2018, 07:14:09 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

see my signature This company is worth it .Very good solution to known problems.  follow the link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46486511
very high rating 4.9 https://icobench.com/ico/excolony
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 07:00:06 PM
The first ones on ETH blockchain was perfect, i've made 1000$ with "eBTC" 300$ with "bitcoin red" , 1000$ with "BLEU" , 2000$ with "EXRN" etc ..
and since i'ts take 5min per airdrop .. yes it's worth it !
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
October 08, 2018, 06:55:35 PM
With the current market condition at the moment airdrop are no longer worth it unless you are thinking in a long term direction then I will say it is worth it, normally airdrops are worth in the range of $5 - $50 or even more and with the way coins perform in the market when it get listed then i can tell you that getting an airdrop these days is not worth it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 06:46:10 PM
Airdrop is a form of project development that aims to bring the project to more people in order to create a large community and reach out to investors. Airdrop in the period 2017 has a very good development but now the market cryptocurrency decline and fluctuate so many airdrop no longer get the attention of participants because no longer bring good results.
Activity: 588
October 08, 2018, 06:20:53 PM
Previously, I regularly participated in airdrop and got a good profit . At the moment I believe very little airdrop which can give a decent profit. So I tend to bounty companies.
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
October 08, 2018, 05:53:32 PM
It seems to me that it is much more profitable and more reasonable to participate in a bounty because many airplanes require unreasonable confirmation of their identity which is very dangerous
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
October 08, 2018, 05:50:12 PM

You can make substantial amount of money from airdrop, if you can be patient to hold, because most airdrop tokens do not usually have good prices at the initial stage.
So, whatever has good reward in it, definitely worth spending time and energy on.
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 08, 2018, 04:35:42 PM
Airdrop sometimes come good amount just need to guess more with it , but to me 3-4 months ago came the coins at $ 300
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
October 08, 2018, 04:23:59 PM
Not worth it for the most part I have found, too many scam channels out there pushing crap. Do normal bounties
Good Morning
October 08, 2018, 04:22:49 PM
I think airdrop now the maximum number of people are doing it , I think you need to stop doing , from airdrop little come of money don't expend your time
there are a lot of allies of airdrop and a lot of enemies but in my opinion you should try soemthing in order to have your own opinion
well yes you can try of course but for me it is a waste of time as to find a good airdrop os hard especially for a newbie
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
October 08, 2018, 04:22:05 PM
possible, but rather small amounts
in order to earn something from them - you need to carefully choose companies, many companies at the same time. Half or more - will not work, and of the remaining about half of the coins received will not cost anything
Good Morning
October 08, 2018, 04:21:38 PM

if you find the right airdrop ot is worth it of cpurse but nowadays it is so hard to do so and i thinkmyou can spend your time on other things
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
October 08, 2018, 04:17:12 PM
I think airdrop now the maximum number of people are doing it , I think you need to stop doing , from airdrop little come of money don't expend your time
there are a lot of allies of airdrop and a lot of enemies but in my opinion you should try soemthing in order to have your own opinion
http://www.securix.io/
October 08, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

airdrop is a really contraversary theme but nevertheless i think that you heed to try it before judging it and tat would be right
October 08, 2018, 04:14:53 PM
October 08, 2018, 04:00:46 PM
I believe that, in principle, you can get additional income. But you need to understand that the number of scammers among aidrops has recently increased significantly. Therefore, you need to take a responsible approach to the appropriate choice of the project.
Activity: 181
Merit: 40
October 08, 2018, 10:57:31 AM
a lot of airdrop is never paid. A waste of time for 90%. I continue anyway because there are good surprises (piedpipercoin, hydro ...)
Activity: 269
October 08, 2018, 10:50:38 AM
I think it's appropriate for those who always follow airdrop even though to get altcoins or pay from airdrop for a long time, various types of airdrops and they have time to distribute their tokens at least 3-6 months, and the results they get are very small around $ 10- $ 50 in 1 airdrops. And from some people who followed their airdrop they didn't just follow my 1 airdrops, at least 30-50 airdrops in 1 month. But for me it's all a waste of time, it's better to go to a bounty campaign that will get a large paycheck even though it takes a long time to exchange the coins until it becomes my country's currency.
Merit: 2
October 08, 2018, 10:28:13 AM

Yes it is worth the wait if an airdrops really pays you for a real coin or token but, as we all know, airdrops are free tokens that is given by some ICO's, in some person, the meaning of worth is equivalent to the total hard work you have putted to something. Meaning to say, Airdrop will be more worth the wait if we put our passion in it.
Pages:
Jump to: