Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP OPEN: Telegram 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 [Pre-ICO OPEN] 💠 - page 11. (Read 6865 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Diwtoken is really going to make difference in the crypto market. I already joined the Telegram. Thanks to you.
Activity: 280
I like the concept of a paid escrow. Good luck to the team!!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I like DIW because it enables the secure storage of sensitive information such as identification documentation, passwords, bank account and credit card Information, validated KYC or KYS related documentation, wills, as well as other valuable digital data within a highly encrypted, secure and private decentralised platform.
Activity: 105
DIW Token nice project. Already joined in Telegram. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I like DIWtoken cause of the idea to secure our vaults.
Activity: 1
Digital vault and payment gateway for Fiat to crypto, sounds awesome! Smiley

Telegram: Crypto Haven
Activity: 1
Digital vault and payment gateway for Fiat to crypto, that's something we surely need theses days.
Activity: 168
I like the website, plain and simple. A digital vault and payment gateway for Crypto.. can't go wrong.  Joined the Telegram also to take advantage of the airdrop, username @Fibbage.
Activity: 157
 DIW allows safe storage of sensitive information such as identification documentation, passwords, bank accounts and credit card information, documentation, the will of KYC or approved KYS, and other valuable digital data in a highly encrypted, secure and personalized decentralization platform. The platform also allows account holders to share their data safely in whole or in part.
Activity: 184
I like this https://diwtoken.com/ it is simple and easy flatform to invest.waiting for the ICO
Joined both telegram groups
Telegram username: EMSTUN
Activity: 40
Telegram user name - theeka007
DIW is an excellent campaign, a good team with extensive experience in various sectors and profitable enterprises. It ensures the safe storage of your personal data, and also allows the user to safely store, monitor and manage their data.
Activity: 16
This looks like a great project looking forward to it.
Activity: 20
Security is very essential to everyone especially to those who venture into doing transactions on line. DIW will help ensure one's security, be it your bank records, KYC docs, and even your health records. DIW will create a solid trust and confidence set up type of relationship between its developers and users. Kudos, team! 

Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Decentralized security is definitely a big plus, but security is also needed and very important here, but looks like you can handle it well
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Good project, I like
Activity: 18
The Escrow option looks good!!
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
AIRDROPS ICOS
Very interesting erc20 project. I hope diwtoken project is successful. Good luck!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
Hi dev.. What I like to this project is your DIW Global Directory where we could list our services and also the Escrow..
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
escrow and smart contract service, something nice.
can be an online payment solution in the future.
Activity: 74
Highly delighted to be part of this awesome cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: