Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP OPEN: Telegram 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 [Pre-ICO OPEN] 💠 - page 13. (Read 6885 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Having a secure health record is very important and I like that you believe the same Smiley
@da1gio
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
this project has a potential to be successful, when i see the bounty campaign and the review about this project its easy to see that diw has a future. and the thing that i like to this project was about the token, it has already a starting price that we can in the threads. so people will not confuse of what is the price of the token. great ICO. wish you to be successful.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Are those pictures in the whitepaper of the wallet a mockup, or the actual wallet? It looks nice! I like the broad package of this platform, a lot of features will be built in. Good luck!
Activity: 308
Merit: 7
I like Escrow option of DIW token Smiley https://DIWtoken.com/ Joined telegram name @ThachCaCa
Activity: 148
This project looks great, I love it for it support on electronic health records. This will better the healthcare system.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
0xF3D1641d0A3511367999969D4b956343cc85f704
very promising project . hope it will last till the end . THANKS admin and devs of this project keep up the good work
Activity: 52
Nice project especially tackling the health sector..
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I have a question.

If DiWtoken will store all this precious sensitive data, How Will you protect all those datas from Hackers?
This is ambitious project  Shocked.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
After how much number of participant the inscription in DIWtoken will be end ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
The concept of this project is wonderful.... I really fancy the escrow features
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
great project.Pretty sure this project will success and get profit to all the contributors..Cheers
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
What I like about DIWtoken/

Decentralisation and anonymity re the foundation on which blockchain was built. It's understandable that KYCs were implemented for security measures but a lot of crypto investors and enthusiasts are really concerned about identity theft.

What I love most is the fact that DIW includes the safeguarding and protection of KYCs among many others which many people feel threatened by the thought of sending but literally do not have a choice unless they opt out of investing in most ICOs.

Joined telegram group and Channel. Username is @blings

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
What i must mostly like to this project are:

- the Secure Digital Vault

- support for the electronic health records

Many token regarding health are borning
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I hope dev will do the best for the success of the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
The most important thing to be consider, specially at digital world was the securities of everyone identities.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
very interesting project, with features like the secure digital vault

@heshanisulo90

0xE92FA55D357DF45ce025EB133aa05A91E915A35B
Activity: 2
Nice project!

We cant ever have enough of security platforms

especially if its a decentralized security platform
Activity: 83
Project Looks Promising!
Activity: 29
I like the Escrow option of DIW token  Wink I Joined telegram.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
I like the concept of a paid escrow. If executed as said in the white paper, this would have a real world value.
Pages:
Jump to: