Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP OPEN: Telegram 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 [Pre-ICO OPEN] 💠 - page 12. (Read 6865 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 100
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
I got the time to have brief introduction then I read all project details. With my own research and studying I recommend my friends and followers to have this opportunity. Much like on decentralized security.

@cryptohulk
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Great!! Thats an amazing project. Hoping for a succesfull ico.
Activity: 5
I like the decentralized security, no more all eggs in one basket. Telegram Name: Crypto49er
Activity: 4
Hi
It is Geat, I Hope see you soon, <3
Activity: 5
I liked concept DIW token. 
Activity: 17
I love this project. It will surely be a mind blowing.. @stwizb
Activity: 168
The team and the dev is what I like the most and also the potential
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
The project is very good, the plan that they are going to follow has been very well studied. I hope the team continues to work very well, I like to be part of this extraordinary team. All thanks to the support of the community.
Activity: 182
a very good project with a vision and mission that promises to be more advanced ... happy to join here to help the development of a bright project .. good luck
Activity: 168
I love DIWtoken becouse it is looks very simple and easy to use as Payment Gateway and i'm believe if your project will success to ICO ends.  Wink
Activity: 266
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
The roadmap looks like very promising.
Activity: 23
The DIW tokens can be privately traded after having been distributed at the end of the ICO. DIW tokens will also be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges at which point you can buy additional tokens or sell the ones you have. DIW tokens can also be used for services within the DIW network. it is great to contribute to the development.
Activity: 12
I like the extra security vault about the DIW token website.
Activity: 87
Great. Its like well be secured. And looking forward of this project ti be success
Activity: 46
I have read the white paper, I'am very satisfied about the explanation of the hardware wallet, plus DIW included health records which is I think unique, most projects doesn't include health. I'am looking forward to this project. Good Luck Dev.
Activity: 322
DiwToken is an excellent project. I'm highly interested with your system in healthcare and will support your system. Keep up!
Activity: 426
Merit: 1
I'm really happy to be able to join you. Information about you through social media, I was wondering about you. good luck. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 59
Merit: 3
I like payment gateways for popular CMS and Escrow service. That's something I actually need in crypto
Activity: 4
Activity: 182
Interesting project. diwtoken has a good and strong team. This project will be successful.
Pages:
Jump to: