Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP OPEN: Telegram 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 [Pre-ICO OPEN] 💠 - page 14. (Read 6865 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
https://diwtoken.com/ Seems like a good project with some potential. Keep up the good work! Telegram = @tmoney88
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Really good project ! i wish you the best for the futures !
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
One of the most promising ICO!, DIW function is to store, maintain and update sensitive data on the decentralized network and protect critical data as well as transaction at all times. Good luck DIW Team!
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
healthy life is very vital to every society, therefore as this project seeks to promote that, its quite a good stride in the right direction towards ensuring health records are safe.
For the ICO, i would suggest a very secure site in consideration of the recent hacks that ico funds has been exposed to recently, a the method of recieving tokens immediately funds has been sent. that way, there would be a minimization of hacks because the wallet or account holding the address funds would be send to would have to be securely guarded
Activity: 54
DIWtoken must be promisisng project of the 2018 year if they keep moving roadmap
@UltrasBTC
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
When the ICO start?

telegram : @haithemfar
Activity: 92
Great project.hope ico will success  Smiley
Activity: 34
telegram username- @malinwicks

more secure future for high sensitive information and good to see they are aiming to introduce block-chain technology within medical community as well.
wish your project all the success.  
Activity: 630
DIW token,it will be a great experience.#joined.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Secure decentralized identity service is an awesome brand new concept. This method allows to made payment with more secure and reliable manner.  
Activity: 70
What I like most in DIW token is the confidential background between the two sides.
Activity: 210
I love it how they manage to enable the secure storage of sensitive information such as identification documentation, passwords, bank account and credit card Information, validated KYC or KYS related documentation, wills, as well as other valuable digital data within a highly encrypted, secure and private decentralised platform.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
What i like most about the DIW token is that the paid escrow service that has been implemented. In my opinion this will make transaction security high and it will be effective to the efficiency of the transactions.
Activity: 12
Bыглядит пpoeкт oчeнь пpocтo и нaдeжнo!
Activity: 13
Great project with lots of potential.
Activity: 294
telegram username - @akalankaaoki

it supports Electronic Health Records which will allow for a much better healthcare system.
Activity: 163
The most intriguing thing i like about DIWtoken is the fact that a Paid Escrow service that has been initaited, i feel this will increase security and easily processed transactions between buyer and seller
Activity: 17
I love the Secure Digital Vault. The storage of sensitive data is a real challenge and I am very curious to try this feature. Can't wait for the beta version at Q3 2018.

I will follow you on telegram, my username is @Folkaio
Activity: 4
Really nice project with great team! Secure is the future in crypto world!
Activity: 4
This is a very good project. I really like DIW Global Directory and Paid Escrow features it comes with. This project has my support.
Pages:
Jump to: