Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][PoS] ⭐VITAL⚡- POS - MASTERNODES - AIRDROPS DAILY - 7th ROUND - page 3. (Read 2040 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
6th round very nice happy to be here from second round

Yes, the airdrop started and we are now going to release the new updates regarding the changes about VITAL

What changes? We should be announced here on bitcointalk too not only on discord not everyone is going on facebook

facebook? what do you mean? developer is only announcing just on discord

good to see again new news about this coin! i like the way developers are discussing new ways of developing for vital but what are the news? i checked discord and nothing yet
Activity: 79

Yes, the airdrop started and we are now going to release the new updates regarding the changes about VITAL

What changes? We should be announced here on bitcointalk too not only on discord not everyone is going on facebook

facebook? what do you mean? developer is only announcing just on discord
Activity: 80

nice so glad to see something like this new changes are always good to bring new people to the community
Activity: 42

Activity: 97
Interesting project with a interesting team. Have joined discord and looking forward for more news from you people

I am sorry but WE DO NOT ACCEPT RED TRUSTED OR SCAMMERS INSIDE OUR PROJECT.

Very good reaction all the respect for the VITAL TEAM
Activity: 65
Interesting project with a interesting team. Have joined discord and looking forward for more news from you people

Very good intervention, what about the details we've been speaking until now!? Is @namilo the only user active here?
Activity: 42

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Joined the project on discord! looks good new users this is very good
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Be True and u will be Happy
Activity: 80
You guys have no idea what you speak here about. Any coin needs a team and a good and active developer that works constantly in bringing new technologies through new ideas. Having just an user that is superman is not all the time the best solution

sir you dont understand here is not only one person in the team here are many users but only namilo work on community ,i also understand that this can be a problem but i think we will get over it

dont go back about what i just said be with me or not this is the only truth and i think this project will be good only if lots of users will join and teams will be full

sir please don't try to teach me as i also know how a coin works ,i have a lot of experience in cryptocurrencies

you don't look like you are the kind of person with a lot of experience in cryptocurrencies. Go and learn some basics.

let's keep it on topic
You guys have no idea what you speak here about. Any coin needs a team and a good and active developer that works constantly in bringing new technologies through new ideas. Having just an user that is superman is not all the time the best solution

sir you dont understand here is not only one person in the team here are many users but only namilo work on community ,i also understand that this can be a problem but i think we will get over it

dont go back about what i just said be with me or not this is the only truth and i think this project will be good only if lots of users will join and teams will be full

sir please don't try to teach me as i also know how a coin works ,i have a lot of experience in cryptocurrencies

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
What is this project? Where I can find more information? The wallet has no masternode features

It is a new project with airdrop strange airdrop cause i was active a bit and still received anything also is a problem with quizz cause only in english

yes but google translate works very good anyone can solve the puzzles

anyone can solve the puzzles but as ideea is a very good project

only problem is that we see only namilo active on chat and very rare other developers or members of the team.

i think if the team will be a bit more active more things might be solved

namilo is the community manager i see no problem here the team need to develope and namilo is good at speaking with us all the time

no ain't true a community and a coin can be based on only one user here is needed more than just namilo but now we will see how the thing will develope in time

yes i wait and hope t hat this team will be good ,i try to be active but not so much chat at the moment i solve 2 puzzle until now and i am happy i have joined the project

VITAL TO MOON
What is this project? Where I can find more information? The wallet has no masternode features

It is a new project with airdrop strange airdrop cause i was active a bit and still received anything also is a problem with quizz cause only in english

only problem is that we see only namilo active on chat and very rare other developers or members of the team.

namilo is the community manager i see no problem here the team need to develope and namilo is good at speaking with us all the time

no ain't true a community and a coin can be based on only one user here is needed more than just namilo but now we will see how the thing will develope in time

Pages:
Jump to: