Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][PoS] ⭐VITAL⚡- POS - MASTERNODES - AIRDROPS DAILY - 7th ROUND - page 4. (Read 2040 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
What is this project? Where I can find more information? The wallet has no masternode features

It is a new project with airdrop strange airdrop cause i was active a bit and still received anything also is a problem with quizz cause only in english

yes but google translate works very good anyone can solve the puzzles
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
What is this project? Where I can find more information? The wallet has no masternode features

It is a new project with airdrop strange airdrop cause i was active a bit and still received anything also is a problem with quizz cause only in english
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
I have joined tellegram

We have no telegram channel. We have announced changes through our discord channel!

Where are the news? I am looking after them but I still can't see anything new inside the discord channel

Hello, all the information are in #announcements. Go there and check the information, you will have all the news you are interested

Go and see #announcements it is easy to find the info dev posted he is very active in chat
Activity: 80
I have joined tellegram

We have no telegram channel. We have announced changes through our discord channel!

Where are the news? I am looking after them but I still can't see anything new inside the discord channel

Hello, all the information are in #announcements. Go there and check the information, you will have all the news you are interested
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I have joined tellegram

Activity: 97
my team found the answer and all of these info are good wait for new questions
when we have the burn @vitalteam? you announced that will be done soon
Activity: 42
been a few days without activity i am happy dev is back and chatting with us on chat

lol active? what about masternodes? i am almost to 10k ITL and still i dont have the wallet

many users cry about this issue, what to do ? wait for dev for sure he will solve the problems

i will wait for dev, i really trust this dev, he looks like he is always active

I try to be active and responsive as much as possible! About wallets or features, we are doing through some changes. More will be announced
been a few days without activity i am happy dev is back and chatting with us on chat

lol active? what about masternodes? i am almost to 10k ITL and still i dont have the wallet

many users cry about this issue, what to do ? wait for dev for sure he will solve the problems

i will wait for dev, i really trust this dev, he looks like he is always active

Activity: 80

Activity: 65
I have joined tellegram

Amazing! New news are always good! Congrats team

What news? I can't see anything in the announcement channel

Just check, all the information are posted by namilo. sounds good that the coin will take the privacy way
I have joined tellegram

What news? I can't see anything in the announcement channel
I have joined tellegram

Activity: 42
I have joined tellegram

Activity: 4
Activity: 98
Great idea and excellent project, I can't wait to join this game. will keep focusing on this project. good luck and go to moon!
A very good project. This can be seen from the look of a very elegant design. Hopefully this project can be a great success as we expected.

another round ended this sounds good i like this project i hope it goes on and on
Pages:
Jump to: