Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][PoS] ⭐VITAL⚡- POS - MASTERNODES - AIRDROPS DAILY - 7th ROUND - page 5. (Read 2040 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
A very good project. This can be seen from the look of a very elegant design. Hopefully this project can be a great success as we expected.
Activity: 42
We also added the new quizz! Good luck!
Activity: 97
Its a new project and also looks promising project.The motive of this project is really appreciable. keep up and keep steping up as your plan and succes will be there

i think the same it is very interesting so i think it might be a success if more players will join the teams
Activity: 103
Its a new project and also looks promising project.The motive of this project is really appreciable. keep up and keep steping up as your plan and succes will be there
The new round have started. Now we are in the 5th round of the airdrop.

It will be based on activity inside our discord

Great! now is better than invitations it is hard to invite users

yeah finally a better airdrop thank you team for keeping working on this project! respect
Activity: 924
Merit: 500

Great! now is better than invitations it is hard to invite users

Activity: 560
Merit: 119
When the new round starts?

The new round will start asap. Stay in touch on our discord channel

We will wait very calm for the new airdrop on discord!

New round? Great it seems nice
Activity: 79

We will wait very calm for the new airdrop on discord!

Hungarian translation reserved!

I will wait for Vodoo to be complited Cheesy

Thank you

What vodoo? Is part of the next questions?

I think it is about his name, jimi hendrix. Still , thank you for the translation

Thank you

What vodoo? Is part of the next questions?

Thank you
Activity: 89
Don't understand the rules, people join and get airdrop how? Now I see speaking about invites inside the discord but also questions this is though

There are 2 main airdrops.

1.One based on activity and it changes every round. Now we have the invites activity.

2. The quizz airdrop that will be shared between winning team when a team will reach the score of 17.

Both are equal, there is not a specific round of airdrops. After our maths will be at least 15 more

so if now i am active in teams i win nothing right?

You'll win retroactive. The only bad part is if you are not active in our channel for 7 days we are going to delete you.

As long is periode in a team, bigger your reward is going to be
Activity: 79
Don't understand the rules, people join and get airdrop how? Now I see speaking about invites inside the discord but also questions this is though

1.One based on activity and it changes every round. Now we have the invites activity.

2. The quizz airdrop that will be shared between winning team when a team will reach the score of 17.

Both are equal, there is not a specific round of airdrops. After our maths will be at least 15 more

so if now i am active in teams i win nothing right?

there are 2 airdrops one with questions and one normal airdrop based on activity
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: