Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 60. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 06:18:29 AM
I think not all Alt Coins are scam, there are just scam but mostly are legit because some of Altcoins are useful just like  Dogecoin, I'm using Dogecoin for transferring my money because of low fee. We can make profit in Altcoins if you have strategy how to earn.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 06:17:10 AM
Most of the alts have active teams working on the development of the coin, and in many cases the technology is superior to that of Bitcoin .  The only difference of bitcoin to other coins out there is because btc has the biggest value among altcoins and the rest is just starting to rise up.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 26, 2018, 06:10:23 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

Well that is his opinion.But I think he might be wrong for his actions about his claiming that all altcoins are scam.  I guess not all altcoins are scammed, their are a little bit are involved in scammed but not all. If he wants to be aware herself to not victimized the scammed altcoins before he strike in..  the best thing he can do is to research first so that he will be guided what is the right altcoins to buy or invest in.  
Activity: 38
April 26, 2018, 06:08:13 AM
It may happen, but in fact I do not think so
Activity: 345
April 26, 2018, 06:06:04 AM
I think that not all alternative coins are fraud. Many projects have a real product. I believe that some projects will improve people's lives.
Activity: 90
April 26, 2018, 06:02:45 AM
I dont think so, according price movement between altcoin with BTC, actually some altcoins was give more return than BTC last year, any altcoins given 100 times profit in 1 years, and BTC need more than that to give the same return. Every coins has different benefits and altcoins very usefull for cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
April 26, 2018, 06:00:07 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

You should not listen to all this FUD news and opinions, alt coins are very important for crypto market, in my opinion, Bitcoin has leading positions of course, but you should not forget that for example ETH is revolutionary.
Activity: 91
April 26, 2018, 05:52:13 AM
I don't think all COINS will die. I agree that most of the COINS will die, and I agree that most COINS do not have actual application scenarios and are unnecessary.
Activity: 104
April 26, 2018, 05:48:34 AM
For me, altcoin plays a pivotal role in the crypto market. In fact, market capitalization is focused on bitcoin. But the new altcoin is the coin to meet the user needs most practical. Because the majority, built and refer to user needs. Altcoin helps traders in the market to easily find and invest or trade. The richness of the coin fulfills many user purposes as the development of the crypto community.
Activity: 234
April 25, 2018, 05:08:54 PM
Given the current state of things, many will say that all altcoins are crooks. But it is not necessary to dwell on this, because such statements occur during all crises.

Wow, what did you tried to write in here? I can not understand a single word of what you posted in here. Altcoins crooks? It makes no sense. And regarding to the OP; there is no way that all the altcoins that are on the market are scam.

Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 25, 2018, 05:02:25 PM
I think you are wrong, because I think only a few altcoin are scam, because not all altcoin I think a scam.
Activity: 210
April 25, 2018, 05:00:56 PM
Given the current state of things, many will say that all altcoins are crooks. But it is not necessary to dwell on this, because such statements occur during all crises.
Activity: 78
April 25, 2018, 04:59:12 PM
I don't think so. Some are scams and some are legit. So don't consider all altcoins are scams. Also, what is your proof that all alternative coins are scams ? Can you give some proof for this ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 04:58:51 PM
I think that not all alternative coins are fraud. Many projects have a real product. I believe that some projects will improve people's lives.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
April 25, 2018, 04:57:26 PM

Everyone has their own opinion but with out having solid evidence or basis is just assumption. He coulld say that but i think ethereum is far more stable than any other alts. Aside from it is widely used and been proven to be reliable too.
Activity: 19
April 25, 2018, 04:54:00 PM
Indeed there is a small sect that say that are all alt-coins are scams, but those guys usually are no clue what alt coins really are and think they are just Bitcoin rip-off currencies, when in reality a large majority of them do have some unique features. And of course, there are the tokens, which should not be compared to coins, as those usually are specific for a platform and do have a reason to exist.

Platforms like ETH and NEO allowed to foster an ecosystem completely impossible to imagine on something like Bitcoin.
Of course, we can also say that there lots of scams in the market, and that's true, thats why doing proper investigation not only about usage of a coin but also the team, roadmap etc is extremely important
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 04:44:27 PM
What evidence does he have to backup those words. The projects he stated are highly successful ones which has contributed their own quota in revolutionalizing the blockchain industry and the crypto communities have benefitted immensly from them at large.
Some altcoins are scam for sure but not those stated above.
Thats not true, not all altcoin are scam because there's a lot altcoin are successful and have potential like Ethereum, so im not believe that news because if you see the market all coin are green and the value of some altcoin are rising. Also altcoin is affordable and profitable so that many people like it, and also they trust and believe to it.

Activity: 137
April 25, 2018, 04:25:46 PM
What evidence does he have to backup those words. The projects he stated are highly successful ones which has contributed their own quota in revolutionalizing the blockchain industry and the crypto communities have benefitted immensly from them at large.
Some altcoins are scam for sure but not those stated above.
Activity: 226
April 25, 2018, 04:21:56 PM
which altcoins you hold ,I dont think so that all altcoin is scam. Pretty obvious that eth ,eos and neo. They great potential in the future.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
April 25, 2018, 04:15:39 PM
I suppose, the guy simply had a very bad experience in trading. Probably, he lost much money when he invested in altcoins that lost a lot in their value. That is why he calls cryptocurrency a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: