Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 11. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 10:01:40 AM
Nowadays there are indeed many new altcoins that are indicated as scam coins, but if all altcoins are a scam then other old ETHs and altcoins will not survive until now. That's all in my opinion.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 09:34:30 AM
I can not agree with this statement, because there are quite a few good altcoins that really have potential and are very useful. Although there is enough scam too ..
Activity: 98
August 14, 2018, 09:32:42 AM
Sell and regret later. If you will listen to what everyone will say about cryptos, then you will also be scared to sell all your tokens. Hodl.
Activity: 140
August 14, 2018, 09:26:01 AM
All altcoin are a scam, that is a very false belief because there are so many altcoin that are very true to there clients who invested in this kind of altcoins in the coin market, so that is not true that all altcoins are scams but they are real altcoins.

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 14, 2018, 09:20:19 AM
Not all pennies are scams at present for some very good coins if you choose the right penny and hold me in the belief that in the future you will become millionaires because their prices can multiply by 10 100 but about could rise further from now I'm trying to hold on to some of the coins I suppose to be potential I trust that by the end of the year they will increase
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
August 14, 2018, 09:16:09 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

You know what maybe you are correct but maybe not...  We cant deny the fact that some altcoin is just only a shitcoin but some altcoin has a great potential in the market...  We cant really predict if the altcoins that's we are holding is really profitable or not...  But still i believe in it... It plays a great potential in the market...
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
August 14, 2018, 09:14:09 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

I just wanna ask why did you come up with "99.5%" ? Did you just guess it or do you have any facts or basis ? I am a bounty hunter and most bounties I hunt are the bounties that pays altcoin so yes I already encounter many different altcoins. Yes there are so many scam but not all of them are scam. There are profitable altcoins
Activity: 270
Merit: 309
Shinji bgt gwh
August 14, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

but NOT ALL Alts are not scam
There Are More Than 36000 Altcoin Out There (Bitcointalk Altcoin ANN Sub-Forum)(Token™ Included)
Only 2000 Listed On CoinMarketCap (Around 6%)
And I Believe Only 1% That Are Really "Good Coin"

Most Of It Failed Because Bad Dev,And Has No Community Support

Activity: 168
August 14, 2018, 08:35:58 AM
For me,not all Alternate coins are scam but there are some.We should be very vigilant on what coin we will invest so we can prevent on scam coin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
August 14, 2018, 08:31:09 AM

The statement is looking more and more insightful by the day
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 08:03:59 AM
Depends on what you miserly close to defraud. If you activity you suffering any chicamin so you are deed scammed, bushy-tailed you are.
The statement is a bit confusing because many projects are developing ICO, so if all altcoin scam then the free project to develop ICO, better researched about the existing information, we should always be optimistic with altcoin which is widely used in trading
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 07:55:19 AM
Depends on what you miserly close to defraud. If you activity you suffering any chicamin so you are deed scammed, bushy-tailed you are.
Activity: 3
August 13, 2018, 05:01:00 PM
This is a stupid topic to be honest and I don't see why the mods would allow this.
Activity: 84
August 13, 2018, 06:18:01 AM
Some are scams some are meant to improve the economic so again it is important to do research
Activity: 126
August 13, 2018, 06:11:42 AM
I for one don't concur with the announcement. We likely discovered some trick Altcoins, yet it isn't all. We can even now find many confided in Altcoins that you can contribute. To know whether the Altcoins are tricks or not can be seen from the stage, ICO, and the task. Every engineer usually shows their prepared item. It will impact the presence of their Altcoins. For this situation, we can see numerous speculators have put resources into the Altcoins and they are being effective.
Activity: 102
August 13, 2018, 06:10:36 AM
The idea of All Alt Coins are a scam is very extreme, although many altcoins are now shitcoins, but not all altcoins, such as Ethereum, dash, xrp are very promising altcoins.Although I think most altcoins will die, you can't sentence all altcoins to death.
Activity: 3
August 13, 2018, 05:54:10 AM
I think his point of view is crazy. If other alternative coins are scams, it will cost a lot of people who have alternative coins. I don't understand how he got this?
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 08:51:30 AM

Nope, we all do not need to sell our altcoin even if you choose to because as far as I am concerned, there are some altcoin that are potential and worth investing in because they have good community and very professional team members and if you take your time to do a research, you will find this good coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
August 11, 2018, 08:49:10 AM
I think that statement is not correct because many Altcoins from 1-100 have strong finances.

It could be that the developers made a fatal mistake such as closing their Altcoins like what happened to CENTRA.
But maybe they will also be prosecuted by a court of law by investors who suffer losses.
Activity: 48
August 10, 2018, 04:09:01 AM
No,all the altcoins are not  scam.Some of the altcoins have great potential growth and they gives a good return in future.You have to research on altcoin before investing wheather it is scam or not.
Pages:
Jump to: