Pages:
Author

Topic: All Altcoins dump again? - page 12. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 10:45:17 AM
Altcoins drop and rise.  Don't be panic in this situation. Just wait. 2019 - the market will be restored.  Shocked
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 08:37:24 AM
I believe that some people, especially whales are on the market, are trying to manipulate and turn prices of coins down. What I feel is usually what happens that they would sell the coins that they have in their portfolio, by converting them to order and causing another fall on forcing weak hands or those who are easily affected by the downturn in business activity to sell what they have at lower rates.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 08:32:37 AM
I think bitcoin is the measurement for the market. It's hard to say if All Altcoins dump again or not. It's a big question.
Activity: 238
August 22, 2018, 08:24:30 AM
The market is in a bearish trend, so bitcoin does not work, and basically all altkoins follow the bitcoin trend. Whenever the market goes out of this mode and gets support, bitcoin starts to grow, and all the altkins also follow this trend.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
August 22, 2018, 08:13:11 AM
If all alternativecoins dump again then it is good news to the both sides of the company and investors because it will open a lot of opportunity to earn a goods amount of income or profit in this business.
Activity: 111
August 21, 2018, 06:38:04 AM
Well the way I see it is that the prices are down because the price of Bitcoin is going down as well. Most probably this drop is cause by the whales out there who are faking the dump so more people would panic and sell their coins then from there, these whales will buy more coins in lesser price.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 11:45:03 AM
The market is experiencing its most noticeably awful stage till now, and for the most part when Bitcoin tumbles down then Altocin tails it. At the point when Bitcoin advances, all coins tail it. In the event that there are terrible news about cryptocoucis in the market, numerous individuals begin offering their coins immediatly and do their own particular misfortune. Rather than stressing it should look as a chance to purchase less expensive.
Activity: 299
August 20, 2018, 05:44:16 AM
I just can not believe it anymore, it's like a nightmare when I thought that the worse one could not be, crypto showed the opposite and I do not believe that I see a price on the etherium below $ 300.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
August 20, 2018, 03:44:50 AM
the altcoin is always dumped if bitcoin price is down and we need to prepare for the worst moment that might happen with the altcoin so we don't have to be panic. and if you are buying the altcoin at the high price, maybe you want to sell some amount while the price is at the high price before the price is going to go down so you can still make the profit. I hope that you are not too worry if the altcoin is getting a dump.
Activity: 280
August 19, 2018, 01:42:30 AM
The Crypto currency is gaining more and more recognition in the world. Negative news is just an artificial fiction to lower the market to an important mark, from which to aim upwards. Speculation is the constant movement of money from the nervous to the patient.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
August 19, 2018, 01:41:53 AM
Actually, it is not very surprising. During the 4th quarter of 2017, a lot of the alts became heavily over-priced as the speculators flocked to buy them. But after the big crash in 2018, this group is slowly dumping their coins.
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
August 19, 2018, 01:41:28 AM
Well the way I see it is that the prices are down because the price of Bitcoin is going down as well. Most probably this drop is cause by the whales out there who are faking the dump so more people would panic and sell their coins then from there, these whales will buy more coins in lesser price. So I know this a tough times but we have to stay strong and buy more coins. I am sure after this dump, is a pump, the prices will rise again, do not fall for this trap created by the whales.
Activity: 98
August 19, 2018, 01:35:05 AM
The crypto market is rapidly declining, people are panic-stricken, and they start selling off their assets
Activity: 378
August 18, 2018, 12:59:17 PM
Crypto market is going down and due to this sharp dip of this market all the altcoins are dump again.Crypto market is not come out from this bearish trend.Peoples are loosing there faith on crypto due to a long spam of this downfall.
Activity: 569
August 18, 2018, 12:41:05 PM
I don't know what the reason is , but the prices are going down and down , the market is very bad ... we need to be patient.

I think if August market has not recovered then the end of the market will be red, and this is certainly a bad capital for crypto development, I hope that big investors will come and make a great crypto again.
Activity: 420
August 18, 2018, 12:35:46 PM
Do not dig and look for reasons why this happened and continues to happen. Use this chance and try to earn on the fall.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
August 18, 2018, 12:26:30 PM
Yeah, all coins dump again. Join crypto signal groups and see how they advise their members to dumb altcoins and buy btc. I am not that surprised to see it that way because there are more influencers who control the prices and they decide which coins they should buy at a particular time. There will be a good time for alts so let's keep waiting.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 18, 2018, 12:24:03 PM
one of the reason why this happening because the manipulators. but this is not the end of it because the time will come that it will recover.
I'm used to it and I just wait for good times, I make some investments in those projects that even at this stage have huge support in the form of community and team.
Activity: 153
August 18, 2018, 12:17:54 PM
one of the reason why this happening because the manipulators. but this is not the end of it because the time will come that it will recover.
Activity: 168
August 18, 2018, 01:37:31 AM
I don't know what the reason is , but the prices are going down and down , the market is very bad ... we need to be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: