Pages:
Author

Topic: All Altcoins dump again? - page 8. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
September 05, 2018, 06:42:53 AM
Dump atlast. It was weird that BTC was holding the 7k mark to start with.
It seems that a lot of TA was right,7400$ was the magic number. Another lower high unfortunately,  if the 7k breaks, we are going to 5k. And it goes without saying , the rest market is going down as well.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 06:39:23 AM

Crypto market condition right now are not good than last year. Maybe because many peoples panic with negative news. Beside that, bitcoin price drop more than 65% from highest price and i think its affecting on investor confident and makes most altcoin in market drop the price.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 06:29:19 AM
I advise everyone to do nothing, do not panic in a situation right now which is just necessary to survive, Yes it's been a year, but nothing terrible happened. Cryptocurrency doesn't die and soon will only gain momentum.
Activity: 37
September 05, 2018, 06:21:25 AM
You call that a dump. THIS is a dump!

No, it's not, that's a spoon.

Alright, I see you've played dumpy-spoony before.

Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 06:19:29 AM
Altcoins never drop all at once. In a bearish market most currencies tend to drop in value. In response to the market forces of demand and supply.
Activity: 94
September 05, 2018, 06:17:57 AM
Most of the reason for the dump comes from people's fears. When the market starts to fall rapidly, most investors will choose to sell or convert into mainstream currency!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
September 05, 2018, 06:02:51 AM
The reason why altcoins are dump again because market isn't performing well and also Bitcoin's value are decrease again. So the best thing to do now for this situation is Hold you altcoins, need patience and time, sooner the market will recover again.
Activity: 168
September 05, 2018, 05:59:29 AM
Yes it's true all Altcoins dump again as we can see the contineous dropping of market price value of it.So it's better to hold still our investment now amd wait until it will rise again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
September 05, 2018, 05:55:04 AM
I see by the percentage of dominance of bitcoin on the market, this is about 52% for today. Practical all market participants, sell their altcoins in favor of bitcoin.
That's why the altcoyn fall. Many market participants begin to get rid of these coins panicky. ALTKCOINS => BITCOIN.
Just be relax buddy it is just volatility of cryptocurrencies price, when the price of bitcoin is stable all of alternatives coins will rise, my simple pattern in cryptocurrencies price is, when the price of bitcoin goes up the of alternatives coins goes down, when the price of bitcoin goes down the price of alternatives coins goes down and when the price of bitcoin is stable the price of alternatives coins goes up.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 05:52:24 AM
viewed from the current market developments, it is quite pathetic. Because we know that the current coin prices continue to fall. the longer even the lower course price. but this condition is surely coming to an end. the point is to stay patient and don't give up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 05:46:50 AM
I see by the percentage of dominance of bitcoin on the market, this is about 52% for today. Practical all market participants, sell their altcoins in favor of bitcoin.
That's why the altcoyn fall. Many market participants begin to get rid of these coins panicky. ALTKCOINS => BITCOIN.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
September 05, 2018, 05:38:02 AM
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 05:34:23 AM
Altcoins get dumped, when Bitcoin pumps and then altcoins get dumped when Bitcoin dumps, when Bitcoin is sideways they might go up a little bit. It's the nature of the beast. Most people want to get Bitcoin rich or dollar rich, so the altcoins are mainly raped by these two parties that want dollars or Bitcoin unfortunately.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 04:51:18 AM
I think all altcoins have been dumped just for a good purpose--to come strong again and rise to the moon. As volatile of cryptocurrency, the market goes up and down in a regular routine. So there is no surprise that the market is a downward spiral. Ongoing efforts of many people against cryptocurrency to kill it will not become successful, as it is gradually coming strong and stable.   
Activity: 70
September 03, 2018, 01:34:54 PM
It's nothing new, Altcoin is always like this, don't be surprise. If Bitcoin's price dump, then all the altcoins will follow because almost all the altcoins are basing it's price on Bitcoin when it comes to USD. Never worry though, altcoins would pump again in a few months no doubt about that.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
September 03, 2018, 12:51:27 PM
bear months is the main reason why most altcoins are dumping.
but we are about to end that and we about to see the massive pump soon.
as bulls are coming, please take this as a note. we will see it soon.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 12:49:49 PM
Patience is very much needed this year, given that crypto prices have dropped sharply, but see now starting to rise, especially bitcoin, hopefully early this month it will be good for crypto.
Activity: 122
September 03, 2018, 12:45:35 PM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
in some time ago and until now crypto has experienced a large decline, but I believe that in the next few months prices will rise again, and now there are signs for it, all crypto are green
Activity: 80
September 03, 2018, 12:41:22 PM
I also do not know the certainty, but maybe this has something to do with hacked exchange some time ago? it may be because some of these altcoins become wasted or do not have a good price nominal maybe. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 12:13:29 PM
I think that now it's time not to throw off coins, but buy them. Because the market is stabilizing and will grow. Just a good opportunity to buy coins is not expensive and to wait for their growth.

I guess that this stabilization is just a big fake and we can go lower very soon. But I do not want it of course.
Pages:
Jump to: