Pages:
Author

Topic: All Altcoins dump again? - page 10. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 07:58:53 AM
Well some of it will be bad for them because their portfolio is going down and also theyre cutting their loses but for some it is better for shopping and buying cheap altcoin and whenever the market goes back they can be rich
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
September 01, 2018, 06:21:19 AM
HOLD, HOLD and just HOLD. Buy more cryptos in dip at low prices and Wait for the Bull run and earn profit.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 06:11:11 AM
Are you sure the dump is only altcoins? Bitcoin too is have a greater dump and I'm always worried about my investment in bitcoin but I hope to laugh one day.
Activity: 28
September 01, 2018, 06:05:32 AM
all we need to do is be patient and wait for prices to stabilize. the market is experiencing a dump that we usually see. if you panic you will experience a loss
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 06:00:12 AM
Every bitcoin drops in the market price, the altcoin market will also go down and vice versa. because of that everyone is afraid of losing large amounts of money, and they make a sale because of massive panic.
Activity: 70
September 01, 2018, 05:51:16 AM
This a must to happen in any successful business like wise cryptocurrency, it is a must for price to dump and rise, the best thing to is to hold for now, price is going to rise up soon
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
September 01, 2018, 05:42:19 AM
Crypto-market is dumping again as usual and I think we just need to wait 1-2 months until the market starts to grow.
Just be calm mate, we should wait. Now the market is really unstable. Of course, people panic and a lot of them sold altcoins and BTC. After stabilization everything will be clear. As for me, now it is better to wait than to do something. So stay cool and keep hodling mate.

The crypto market is unstable always. That's why it needs a regulator's work. While it has not regulation it will be unstable.

although the crypto market in unstable, right now, we can see that some coins are trying to rise and I think it's not about the regulations only but it's about the demand and the supply of every coin in the market. and we can hope that this time, what we want can happen and the crypto market can back to the higher price again. I don't think that the altcoin is a dump again because if you check the market, you will see that every coin moves to the higher price.
Activity: 462
August 31, 2018, 03:19:27 PM
Crypto-market is dumping again as usual and I think we just need to wait 1-2 months until the market starts to grow.
Just be calm mate, we should wait. Now the market is really unstable. Of course, people panic and a lot of them sold altcoins and BTC. After stabilization everything will be clear. As for me, now it is better to wait than to do something. So stay cool and keep hodling mate.

The crypto market is unstable always. That's why it needs a regulator's work. While it has not regulation it will be unstable.
Activity: 119
August 31, 2018, 12:26:13 AM
Activity: 85
August 30, 2018, 09:53:09 AM
I surmise that is a result of bitcoin yet I'm not entirely certain about that. I simply trust that the purpose for it is the point at which the cost of bitcoin is diminishing, some altcoin esteem is additionally diminishing since it's esteem is essentially in view of bitcoin. That is the reason a few people pitch their alts to maintain a strategic distance from misfortune. That is the thing that I know as far back as so don't pass judgment on me.
August 29, 2018, 03:08:33 PM
Despite what is happening recently to the market, I advise you not to remove the altcoins. Be patient and hold them to the last. Also if Altcoin is dumped again, the best thing to do is wait for the rise of the market and be patient all the time.

Exactly! Alts will pump with bitcoin. But not all. Only real products can be pumped in the future
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 11:40:20 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

Sometimes, in the crypto market, there may be no obvious reasons for declines or price rises. But they are still being received. In general, the market is quite susceptible to manipulation by large investors who have a large number of coins. That's why the market is so volatile. But we have to deal with such behavior and not worry too much.
Activity: 189
August 28, 2018, 11:39:07 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
I think at this moment the most altcoins is increased the price again. Because at this moment the bitcoin price is down. I hope the altcoins will be bringing us a big profit and most altcoins will be cross of the BTC price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 11:34:28 AM
All altcoins always go up and down, most of them have been dumped but that's the right time to buy them. While cheap prices take the opportunity.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
August 28, 2018, 11:29:34 AM
Activity: 616
August 28, 2018, 11:21:23 AM
indeed, the current market conditions continue to decline, the decreasing price of bitcoin greatly affects the price of altcoin, we must continue to be patient holding the coin owned, I'm sure the altcoin price will rise again when the price of bitcoin has skyrocketed
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 10:45:33 AM
I can't wait for the moment when the price of all the altcoins will not be tied to the price of Bitcoin and will be determined by the value of the coin itself and the utility which it brings.
Activity: 112
August 28, 2018, 10:40:48 AM
All the altcoin is dump because the price of bitcoin goes down .Last year was worst for the bitcoin.Its price effects all the coin. Market growth has just begun. At  the end of the year 2018 or 2019 give us good profit.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 04:42:12 AM
Despite what is happening recently to the market, I advise you not to remove the altcoins. Be patient and hold them to the last. Also if Altcoin is dumped again, the best thing to do is wait for the rise of the market and be patient all the time.
August 28, 2018, 04:14:47 AM
That’s great that all alternative coins dump again and it is serve as a good news to the both side of the company and investors because of the opportunity of earning a good amount of income or profit.

The market fall can easily scare the new investors - they will simply decide to wait and not to enter the market now. The dump is not the best time for anybody: investors lose, traders sit without real job and incomes, and the beginners hesitate.
Pages:
Jump to: