Pages:
Author

Topic: All Altcoins dump again? - page 13. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 17, 2018, 08:44:57 AM
All my investments over the past 4 months have caused me a loss. Therefore, I would not recommend now to invest in new projects. Prices for altcoins are now very good. And coins from the Top 10 I really like for investment.

top 10 will never do many X. You can invest in top 100-200 with high risks but also with high potential profit.
In the current market, I would not advise investing in the top 100-200, firstly because now the top 10 have fallen so low that after the market growth, you will be able to get a good profit, secondly because not all altcoins will survive after the fall.
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 08:39:45 AM
Bitcoin -  Altcoin will recover soon we need to wait for a little and we need to accept that and be patient.  This is the good time to buy for sure.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 06:12:17 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
The reason that i know why altcoins are all in the state of dumped is the people who are weak in hands. The holders of altcoins where in they want instant income , they usually sell their tokens in a small amount , that is when the altcoins dump its value. And other reason is the bitcoin , where in its value going dip , and most of the altcoins follows also to go down in price.
you should sell it and buy it again at a cheap price, if that is a potential altcoin then I am sure its value will recover after BTC recovers
Activity: 462
August 17, 2018, 06:05:30 AM
All my investments over the past 4 months have caused me a loss. Therefore, I would not recommend now to invest in new projects. Prices for altcoins are now very good. And coins from the Top 10 I really like for investment.

top 10 will never do many X. You can invest in top 100-200 with high risks but also with high potential profit.
Activity: 602
August 16, 2018, 08:19:51 PM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
The reason that i know why altcoins are all in the state of dumped is the people who are weak in hands. The holders of altcoins where in they want instant income , they usually sell their tokens in a small amount , that is when the altcoins dump its value. And other reason is the bitcoin , where in its value going dip , and most of the altcoins follows also to go down in price.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
August 16, 2018, 08:03:35 PM
all communities already understand that prices are going down and this may be long enough and we have to be extra patient this year and hopefully our friends' efforts to develop bitcoin and cryptocurrency can be accepted by the public so that many countries will receive it so this will change and positive news will no longer be cornered
Activity: 21
August 16, 2018, 07:47:48 PM
market prices have decreased because the issue circulating on bitcoin affects all altcoins in my opinion. You have to be patient and don't panic when the price on Merket has decreased
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
August 16, 2018, 07:44:51 PM
The market has been on a downtrend since January. The more we wait expectantly for the bull season to return, the more likely we are disappointed. I have already zeroed my mind that this year belongs to the bears and they will be in control all through the year. With this mindset, I don't have any high expectations of the market now.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
August 16, 2018, 07:30:17 AM
Hello friend. At now the market is recovering, the BTC price is going up (around $7k3). So we can hope we will reach our target. We should trust the market and believe in the future.

You're a little wrong, now the price of bitcoin is not 7.3k to dollars, and 6.5k. Probably in the near future we will see this price. Or are you from the future?
Activity: 294
August 16, 2018, 07:27:26 AM
Hello friend. At now the market is recovering, the BTC price is going up (around $7k3). So we can hope we will reach our target. We should trust the market and believe in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 07:22:21 AM
There will always be people who dump. But bitcoin is going down and so is altcoins. It will be fine just hodl.
Don't fall into the temptation or the follow the crowd. A lot of times the crowd is wrong. Yeah my suggestion is to just ignore it and hold your coins for now.
I'm sure the market will recover. Just needs some time.
I agree. I guess the whales just wait for people to panic sell and dump because most people are afraid to lose more money, and then the whales will buy all the good coins out and pump the price. We shouldn't follow this trend but hodl.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 05:14:49 AM
individually, for the moment, I don't know about the marketplace conditions to dispose, due to the fact for the cause we want to explore the field first or we are able to name it to the market, due to the fact the marketplace might be better if we know that we're inside the market
Activity: 163
August 15, 2018, 03:40:27 PM
These coins can not grow now because the top coins are in a very large recession so do not be disappointed with this whole market so!
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
August 15, 2018, 03:32:29 PM

Bitcoin is falling, and altcoins are also following it. It's already all have long known cause. Just wait and everything will be fine
copper member
Activity: 70
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 15, 2018, 03:30:41 PM
Activity: 462
August 15, 2018, 10:45:42 AM
haha
-20-25% per every alt for yesterday. We can see 0 caps by the end of the year if nothing will change.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
August 15, 2018, 08:08:41 AM
yea it's so unpredictable, so many problem in crypto world and bad issue about cyptocrucurrency.
I think that is he reason how alt coin get dumped.
price in the market is so unpredictable, so that is the reason why many Altcoin are falling again. Also if the Altcoin is dumping again, the best thing to do is to wait for the rising of the market and be patient all the time. But since Altcoin is still falling it means ,it price is become cheaper so I think it's better to buy a lot more Altcoin but only those have potential crypto, so you will avoid getting less profit or no gaining.
Activity: 84
August 15, 2018, 08:00:41 AM
More serious today, it has fallen again, and it has fallen very badly. Bitcoin was temporarily saved at $6,000, but the price of the ether was seriously underestimated because of the heavy selling price. So entering the Ethernet market is now the best time.
Activity: 210
August 15, 2018, 07:58:03 AM
yea it's so unpredictable, so many problem in crypto world and bad issue about cyptocrucurrency.
I think that is he reason how alt coin get dumped.
Activity: 130
August 14, 2018, 07:51:05 PM

Don't be panic my friend,  this situation is not forever. Because it doesn't mean that all crypto currency price are dumping its is bad for us as an investor's. This is also give us a chance to gain more profits for the future, because through this deflations we have a chance to buy more coins in a very very lowest price. And we have to hold this and wait the price to inflates again.  And for sure we have gain multiple amount of profits.
Pages:
Jump to: