Pages:
Author

Topic: All Altcoins dump again? - page 11. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 02:35:34 AM
The market falls eight months, but there is a hope that at approach of fall, the slack season will end and traders will get to work having returned from the summer holidays, I like such option of development of further events.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 02:24:12 AM
Market is very bad again, the fall is a damn problem of many holders.
But everyday red will never dump all tokens.
there are few that will stand up on that day and will leave the bear season.

The bear season can continue 1, 2, 3... 10 years. No one can know when will it be ended.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 12:32:18 PM
Market is very bad again, the fall is a damn problem of many holders.
But everyday red will never dump all tokens.
there are few that will stand up on that day and will leave the bear season.
Activity: 336
August 26, 2018, 12:31:13 PM
Many people are posting the same questions and its seems sudden all are they concern about their investment.
We all know that crypto is a stage where anything can happen in any time so now its time for alt coins users. Now one can say the right reason behind this why its happen almost everyone can predict or give you a bit concept about how these things happen otherwise no one can tell you this is the reason this altcoin fall.
 Even I predict some of the reasons like scams the market is now facing a very bad time for many reasons the big reason is scam. People lose faith in coins. All the pumps and dumps and the blockchain system just ruin the market as well. Let's see what we see next in this market have some patience in this market, it will change into green in no time.
Activity: 168
August 26, 2018, 09:45:19 AM
So far I have not heard this from official sources of information. I do not think that altcoins will disappear in the market. After all, many of them are very promising. And they bring good profits to the owners. So, with the loss of altcoins, the demand for crypt will drop significantly.
August 26, 2018, 09:29:24 AM
the market is starting to recover. But no one knows now how long this recovering will continue.
Activity: 406
August 25, 2018, 03:58:19 PM
For the first it’s not natural process the down price, the way to send a big number of cryptocurrency. The crowd to have a support the movement. When somebody will be want to change situation, it will be contrary process.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 03:53:55 PM
In much bits, you honorable bear to be acquiescent and wait. All altoins prattle when bitcoin river. A brace of defective counsel and the total is loaded fine-tune, cyberpunks are likewise behavior their berth, adventurers and so on. In much moments you indigence to sit and wait. I fancy very presently we liking feeling the rise, well and then the recession furthermore
Activity: 350
August 25, 2018, 03:18:34 AM
That’s great that all alternative coins dump again and it is serve as a good news to the both side of the company and investors because of the opportunity of earning a good amount of income or profit.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 02:21:24 AM
As of now, the market is experiencing its most exceedingly awful stage till now, and for the most part when Bitcoin tumbles down then Altocin tails it. At the point when Bitcoin advances, all coins tail it. On the off chance that there are terrible news about cryptocoucis in the market, numerous individuals begin offering their coins immediatly and do their own misfortune. Rather than stressing it should look as a chance to purchase less expensive.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 04:51:08 PM
The ETF issue has been an alarming issue in the crypto world. The negative news is really really affecting the altcoins market because the price keeps going down and down.
August 23, 2018, 04:43:42 PM
2018 is the year of the fall of the altcoin, the price of coins continue to fall so if we can not choose the potential coin, the loss will come to us.

It's not the end of the year. I hope the market will be recovering since autumn. In the other case it will be fail  Sad
Activity: 476
August 23, 2018, 09:55:39 AM
Do not panic. although this time is not good for Crypto. just hold , and not panic. you should wait until the market recover. not sell your coin. just wait.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 09:29:36 AM
The market falls due to a lot of new problems that arise today through the fault of many bankers, you also understand that the market can not live while there are people on the market who are playing on the decline.
Activity: 200
August 23, 2018, 09:28:55 AM
Not all altcoins are dumping. I am aware of very number of altcoins that in spite of the fall in the cost of bitcoin, despite everything they rise. A few times, it even is appears the pattern of their costs is the odd way. A portion of these coins rise when bitcoin is falling and then again, they fall when bitcoin is rising. A decent case of that is MTC. Albeit, most altcoins are falling a direct result of the fall in the cost of bitcoin, which may be because of the exercises of a few controllers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 09:28:30 AM
Some traders of crypto-exchange exchanges use the scheme of manipulating quotations for crypto-currencies, and some are failing or stimulating the market with self-fulfilling prophecies, perhaps without even realizing it. I think what is happening now is manipulation.
Activity: 392
August 23, 2018, 09:25:03 AM
All falls and not only alcaine. Just try to earn through this and do not think about the meaning and causes of the fall. It's a chance.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 10:53:05 AM
2018 is the year of the fall of the altcoin, the price of coins continue to fall so if we can not choose the potential coin, the loss will come to us.
Activity: 574
August 22, 2018, 10:50:35 AM
Yes, the altcoins are in a prolonged fall! Thanks bitcoin for this! Grin I personally like to sell at a loss will not. I'll wait for the "green" market. Smiley
August 22, 2018, 10:46:02 AM
All my investments over the past 4 months have caused me a loss. Therefore, I would not recommend now to invest in new projects. Prices for altcoins are now very good. And coins from the Top 10 I really like for investment.

top 10 will never do many X. You can invest in top 100-200 with high risks but also with high potential profit.
In the current market, I would not advise investing in the top 100-200, firstly because now the top 10 have fallen so low that after the market growth, you will be able to get a good profit, secondly because not all altcoins will survive after the fall.

there are too many good projects from top 100-200. And you must analyze projects from top 10 to invest. It's not a good idea to buy usdt for save your money lol
Pages:
Jump to: