Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 16. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 02, 2018, 03:17:53 AM
It is risky because almost if a penny falls you will lose everything, in my opinion you should invest a minimum of 3 coins, thus reducing your risk, and can increase the profit margin. if you hold a lot of potential coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
August 02, 2018, 02:34:02 AM
Diversification is essential to a building a portfolio that will perform well so it's not ideal to have all your money in a single asset (unless its Bitcoin)
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
August 02, 2018, 02:23:42 AM
Yes, it is very risky because if you keep all your money in one coin is not good. So it is always good to divert your money to different other potential coins which will help us to cover the loss when other coin prices drop.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 01:02:54 AM
It's always better to have a wider portfolio. I wouldn't risk it on one single coin. Especially when you can't afford it. I usually don't put a lot hopes up for new coins. Not all coins are going to turn out like a bitcoin or ethereum. Doing research on the coins is very important before I invest.
Activity: 322
August 02, 2018, 01:01:21 AM
I believe that in such a highly risky area it is best to allocate this risk. Especially for you, it seems that this amount is significant, and losing this money is not an option at all, and investing the whole amount in one coin - there is a greater share of the likelihood that the investment will be frozen for an indefinite period (in the sense that the market may not grow for a long time). Divide This money and buy a few coins.
Activity: 34
August 02, 2018, 12:52:54 AM
I would highly recommend againts it. Expand your horizon and don't put all your money into one thing. If it doesn't work out then you lose all your money. Putting it in multiple coins may have a better chance of a more profitable return. Too much risk when there is only one coin involved. Too many scam coins and projects these days so better watch out.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 02, 2018, 12:51:10 AM
You invest your alcoyin this is a small loss. Or you decide to win such methods. What would bring a lot of alcoves can lose one. I, too, probably would have acted as well. Good luck.
Activity: 35
August 02, 2018, 12:41:15 AM
Not a good idea. You could lose everything or get a lot in return. It's like a 50/50 chance. I don't like that. Way too dangerous to pick one coin. I personally would invest in multiple that way if at least one moons then I can get a decent return. So y
Activity: 98
August 01, 2018, 11:48:18 PM
Having spent all of your money investing in such a coin will make it much easier for you to lose money, because your investment is not high if the coin falls. You can damage the big we should split out to invest
Activity: 182
August 01, 2018, 11:12:11 PM
If you make an investment and only on one coin, this will be risky.
You should divide your money into several altcoins.
Because the Cryptocurrency market is not certain, some are experiencing an increase and decrease.
I think if dividing into some altcoin then it will minimize the risk of loss when the price of Cryptocurrency in the market has decreased in price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 01, 2018, 11:03:59 PM
Yes it is too risky, no matter how good the altcoins is, it is better to spread your money across two or more, at least that is what the experts do, they create a portfolio of altcoins
Activity: 398
August 01, 2018, 11:01:43 PM
its never a good idea to put all eggs in one basket.
You should consider investing in many different coins, diversification is almost always a good thing.
fyi, BTC is the OG and a very reliable coin, it maybe fluctuating at times but will surely bounce back and stable itself.

the point is do not invest in one coin only, because this is the riskiest investments strategy
but try to invest in few coins,, better less than 10, so you can easily control it
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 10:56:41 PM
It's too dangerous. In the investment should not put eggs into a basket. If you do not want to lose all your money. save 50% of the capital to buy BTC and ETH. The remaining 50% you can share equally for the altcoin that you love.
Activity: 38
August 01, 2018, 10:07:33 PM
I do not think that . The fact that you invest in a coin will make it easy to track down the coin level. When you watch the movement of this coin will give you a better view when investing.

thats the advantages if we only invest in 1 altcoins my friend
but, the risk is much higher, thats the real fact

I agree with the high risk, high return philosophy. However, it gets to the point where its like gambling, a desperate bet where the odd is too low, lose it and you lose it all.
August 01, 2018, 10:05:30 PM
Yes all in one alt seems crazy risky.  I have my current Bitcoin in 5 alts and its a complete disaster.  I would highly advise against a move like this no matter how good of an idea it seems like.  

I been going through the exact same disaster, went all in alts and it sucked so hard. Dont know when its gonna be climbing back too.
August 01, 2018, 10:03:42 PM
its never a good idea to put all eggs in one basket.
You should consider investing in many different coins, diversification is almost always a good thing.
fyi, BTC is the OG and a very reliable coin, it maybe fluctuating at times but will surely bounce back and stable itself.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 09:45:00 PM
Yes all in one alt seems crazy risky.  I have my current Bitcoin in 5 alts and its a complete disaster.  I would highly advise against a move like this no matter how good of an idea it seems like.  
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 09:22:20 PM
its very risky when you invest only in one coin, why is it? because you dont know when will that altcoin pump and it has a possibilty to dump and the worst is you cant even earn a daily profit. But if that altcoin is good for long term then its good but still the risks is still there. The best thing to do is to split up your money and buy some altcoins instead of focusing on one altcoin.
Activity: 462
August 01, 2018, 09:07:51 PM
I do not think that . The fact that you invest in a coin will make it easy to track down the coin level. When you watch the movement of this coin will give you a better view when investing.

I wouldn't call it an advantage - it's just a laziness. If it's to difficult for you to track your portfolio, then don't invest in ctypto at all. Is it an advantage of being a nocoiner? No, it's not an advantage at all!
Just imagine if Warren Buffet was to lazy to track the prices of all the assets he invests in...

altcoin is different from bitcoin, all have different advantages, so the assumption of profit is also different, not a problem for people who think it is only for the long term, because they do not want more vigorous against other coins, but the risk of loss will be greater, accustomed to entering the exchange market but did not see the potential of many altcoins that can be analyzed, that's the pleasure of being a trader.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
August 01, 2018, 07:31:06 PM

I wouldn't call it an advantage - it's just a laziness. If it's to difficult for you to track your portfolio, then don't invest in ctypto at all. Is it an advantage of being a nocoiner? No, it's not an advantage at all!
Just imagine if Warren Buffet was to lazy to track the prices of all the assets he invests in...
Pages:
Jump to: