Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 18. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 815
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 01:37:42 PM
it is very risky, you should be wiser to choose a number of potential coins than to have one unstable coin, so I think your money must be divided into several loopholes to always make a profit.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 01:29:51 PM
all in your money is a bad thing because cryptocurrency has really high fluctuations, if you use all money for 1 coin and then the price is drop, you'll be stress
but not in all coin, if you bet in a good coin, youll get higher income than you spend in many coins
but the problem is very difficult to choose a good coin Smiley that's why many ppl here suggest to spend in several coins
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
August 01, 2018, 12:51:59 PM
No, not at risk if you choose the potential altcoin. It's just will make you difficult to get the profit when you put all your money in 1 altcoin. But in my opinion, it's the worst choice.
Activity: 56
August 01, 2018, 10:59:12 AM
This strategy can make you rich or make you completely rekt. I also tried this and I am currently with a huge loss due to this strategy. I suggest not to do this unless you have done lots of Research
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 10:37:01 AM
yes too risky. I suggest divide your investment into 5-10 altcoins we can never expect how volatile prices everyday if you focus on only 1 coins maybe if price will decline and took long to recover its a big loss for your investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
August 01, 2018, 10:10:06 AM
all in your money is a bad thing because cryptocurrency has really high fluctuations, if you use all money for 1 coin and then the price is drop, you'll be stress
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 10:06:42 AM
Don't do that, you'll loose everything. Diversify, as much as you can. Diversity is the key, less risky. I personnally invest in bitcoin, ethereum and 3 or 4 alcoins. And I hold. Minimum until 2019  Wink And why not until 2020....
Activity: 210
August 01, 2018, 09:58:56 AM
Unless it is Bitcoin or ETH,  your money would be okay but if your planning to put and bet it on one token that will be risky since you doesn't know if that token will reach the exchange or nor or maybe it will take too much time to bloom...
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 08:50:27 AM
I think putting all your money for one altcoin has a high risk because if you are wrong in making a decision then you will lose all your money, better to share it in some places so you will have more opportunities
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 08:07:48 AM
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks

Of course, it's too risky.

I don't know if you are still reading here but, after 7 months I would love to hear if you invested in that coin and which one that was. Smiley

Putting money in one place is certainly a risky thing, even if we buy all the money for bitcoin in last January then we lose more than 50%.
Activity: 384
August 01, 2018, 08:07:20 AM
before you put all in your money, make sure first you're using the money which don't needs for daily needs. i suggest you don't all in your money only to 1 coin/token because if the price is drop, you will get loss. make your money for 3-5 coin/tokens and make it for daily trading. so, you will get any profit quickly and minimize the risk
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 07:41:55 AM
I would not go all in one. Diversify... I think that is the best you can do in terms of spreading the risk.
Yes I'll do agree with one coin to invest is to risky because nobody can tell what altcoin was profitable in the next few days or months.If your coin was getting looser I'm sure you must quit because you are a looser.

diversify our invesment is not only spreading it's risk.about it also distributed our profit in one of our portofolio getting profit.put our money just into one coins very risky and we need to avoid it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 07:15:22 AM
I would not go all in one. Diversify... I think that is the best you can do in terms of spreading the risk.
Yes I'll do agree with one coin to invest is to risky because nobody can tell what altcoin was profitable in the next few days or months.If your coin was getting looser I'm sure you must quit because you are a looser.
Activity: 257
Merit: 32
August 01, 2018, 04:41:45 AM
Try rather to diversify your portfolio. It's a rule of a good trader. Keeping everything in one project is not a reasonable option. Most of the time it's like gambling.
Activity: 80
How on earth would you put all your eggs in just one basket, Who does that???  In Crypto world diversification plays a major role in getting more satoshi and dollar and it's one of the best way of not getting rekt
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Too many altcoins on the market at the moment, and it is more than difficult to choose only one of them, but anyway, i would never put all my funds into a single one
Activity: 78
Ofc it is very risky Grin Obviously you heard diversification rule. IMO, you should nvest in only when you checked all the parts of ICO and truly believe in it success. I found Kelvin Blockchain, this project is very interested for me right now Smiley What's your fav right now/you waiting for?
Activity: 68

Distributed speculation is necessary.
I have ten kinds of coins.

"KIZUNACOIN" became the first in Japan, the seventh DAG technology Cryptocurrency in the world!
The DAG system is based on Byteball's system.

KIZUNACOIN is the virtual currency of the DAG that was first implemented in Japan.

The DAG version KIZUNACOIN will be posted on the Exchange from early August to mid August!

"KIZUNACOIN Discord" announcement ...

・ Roadmap
・ About Wallet for PC / Android / iPhone
・ About swap from KOJIKICOIN to KIZUNACOIN
・ About exchange method of Skein version KIZUNACOIN and DAG version KIZUNACOIN

There was an announcement etc!

If you have not confirmed the details, please read "重要なお知らせ" of Discord.

discord
https://discord.gg/mQM5FVQ
Activity: 574
I think it is very dangerous and has a very high risk you should not use your trading capital just to buy a coin only but buy for some coin also so you can get a lot of profits and can get the maximum profit.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
Consider to invest in other altcoin that would gives a profit. Never invests in one coin it is not a perceptive decisions. Invests into worthy project that brings income in your wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: