Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 21. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 503
Of course, if you called a coin it would be easier to say something concrete. For example, if you put all this amount into the ether, then I would say that this is a good decision. But as for the other coins, the situation here is completely different. In any case, invest only in one coin (unless it is bitcoin or ether and it is better to invest 50/50 in them) I think it is very unreasonable. And of course it's always better to divide your contribution into several parts (even if you only have $ 200 or $ 300)
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Of course, it's risky to keep money in one asset. However, there are exceptions. And at the moment, this exception is bitcoin but all this because it continues to grow.
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
It is very risky but at the same time you have a probable big return. if you guess the right altcoin The profits are very good. an idea could be split them into 2 altcoins, but if you've found one that you really like, you can go all in
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Even if it is in top 10 coins then too i will not recommend you to do investment i just 1 project . It is very risky because market changes very fast in crypto space . you can see yourself that many coin those were listed on coinmarketcap 2-3 years back are dead . also never hold any coin for infinite period , book profit and invest in other . so invest your money in different projects so that if any of those dip then you face no huge loss .
Activity: 154
it is too risky to invest all money in one altcoin we should make diversify investments in all top coins then only we can make profits
Activity: 112
As far as I know, it's very risky and not right to wet everything in one viola! You need to allocate your portfolio competently and so that you do not lose all your profits in one moment!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Yep, it's too risky.  I would not risk investing all the money in one coin, even if I was sure of it. Better choose two or more alts were you can invest your money.
Activity: 99
Very dangerous. Better allocate your $ 500 for 5 pieces for $ 100 and buy 5 good altcoins. It's much safer that way.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
Is really a bad idea if you ask me there is absolutely no reason to make such a move as one shipwreck means the end of your invested funding

even it is btc, it is so riskly.

make a good basket with your coins. divide them logically. and dont buy 2 03 3 coins. buy at least 5 coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Concentrated investment is not the most dangerous, so it has its advantages, you can get more benefits in less investment time! But if the amount of money you invest is very large, then I suggest that diversification is safer!
I think that the main rule of every investor is never to invest in one coin all of your funds. Still, you need to somehow minimize the risks of your losses.
Activity: 434
Concentrated investment is not the most dangerous, so it has its advantages, you can get more benefits in less investment time! But if the amount of money you invest is very large, then I suggest that diversification is safer!
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
it is risky however sometimes taking risk is worth it. Instead of holding hundreds of shitcoins it is better to hold one or two quality coins. There might be many excuses though.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
Yes, certainly. It's risky. If possible, try to invest in a few basic and long-existing ones. This is the safest option. Although the emergence of new cryptocurrencies in the market can bring many more surprises.... Both positive and not so positive.
Activity: 77
This is dangerous, and you risk the most if you invest 100% on an altcoin. But sometimes this is not the worst thing, because I previously invested 100% in KCS and the next day I earned at least 50%
Activity: 202
if it works you're a genius i tried it once, and i was not a genius lol i would highly not recommend this strategy but your money.
Lol, it is his money and all he want is to know whether his action is appropriate. IMHO it is a gamble but i don't say it is wrong since he could hit the jackpot if that coin would value 10x his buying price. You would get more profit if you will take the risk here in crypto.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
Don't put your money in one Altcoins only.remember making a investment in Cryptocurrency is very risky so you need to be careful if you want to invest choose a potential Altcoins that will give you a good income.
Activity: 392
I think it is very risky to just hold one altcoin in your portfolio, it seems you have to divide your investment in some kind of altcoin to make it more secure. But if you have studied the graph of altcoin that you hold it up, I think it's back to you
Keeping the whole money in a coin is very risky in this market because there are so many fluctuations that can negatively affect the coin you invest. Have a plan to divide your investment more appropriately, you can invest in BTC, ETH, XRP, ICO and commercial day, these are the coins and how I am using the investment.
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
More than risky, what if that altcoin crashes and you see a very low price after a few months? Better to spread it on a few altcoins, 2 or 3, and then see what you can do
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
I think it is very risky to just hold one altcoin in your portfolio, it seems you have to divide your investment in some kind of altcoin to make it more secure. But if you have studied the graph of altcoin that you hold it up, I think it's back to you
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
An experienced investor will never invest all the money in one coin, it is too risky and illogical. You need to choose at least 2-3 coins to reduce the risks.
Pages:
Jump to: