Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 20. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky?

Of course it is a very high risk! What will you do if the price drops to the minimum? There is no guarantee that there will ever be ATH.
Is it possible to put all the eggs in one basket? I would very much like to read the comment of the author of a topic from the current date
Investing in cryptocurrency is risky where everyone is not guaranteed their money back. especially if we focus on 1 investment this will be very big risk especially when we focus on 1
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
If the project in goes in top-40 already now, then it is possible to invest all money in it. It is possible to get big profit in the future and risk minimum. If projects aren't included into a top, then it is better to divide money between projects.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks
You're desperate! Grin The first is correct investor not to throw everything in one coin. The second rule: invest the amount that is not a pity to lose.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
If something happen to this project for example hacker can hack them or something like that, you will lose all money maybe so it is very risky of course, why you a re doing like this investment strategy I dont understand.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky?

Of course it is a very high risk! What will you do if the price drops to the minimum? There is no guarantee that there will ever be ATH.
Is it possible to put all the eggs in one basket? I would very much like to read the comment of the author of a topic from the current date
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Of course, this is unstable if you placed the whole lot on a single asset, higher to diverrsify your cash and try to divide it all on a few exclusive cash, like bitcoin, ethereum, cardano and stellar, the ones are extra than suitable if you are just a novice
Activity: 26
Yes, it is risky. To avoid that risk, you need to split your money into 3 to 4 different altcoins that has a good potential to success in the future. Now if you have different coins and  it happened that one of it failed, no much worry to encounter the loss because there is still another altcoins fighting for success. It is also impossible that all your altcoins failed if you do some research before you invest.
copper member
Activity: 224
You won't take risks . If you can completely manipulate the price of it . if not , u better distract your investment . You can choose some of the top 100 coins. In addition to ripple . It is a centralized coin .
Activity: 124
I guess if you invest just one coin or Bitcoin Ethereum were probably very safe. And certainly, an asset of your coins will continue to evolve even can benefit greatly. But this process is very long because you have to keep your coins for the long term. If you do trade short term would certainly be more difficult to earn a profit.
That is a good suggest, but it's hard for a little investor. Because with 500$, and you just hold BCT, and ETH, it don't help you make a huge profit.
That is so. Investing in low-value latcoins will be more profitable if it is thriving. Those low value coins like XRP, XVG are low value coins but I find the platform quite good
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I guess if you invest just one coin or Bitcoin Ethereum were probably very safe. And certainly, an asset of your coins will continue to evolve even can benefit greatly. But this process is very long because you have to keep your coins for the long term. If you do trade short term would certainly be more difficult to earn a profit.
That is a good suggest, but it's hard for a little investor. Because with 500$, and you just hold BCT, and ETH, it don't help you make a huge profit.

Probably if you're still at a stage where you're building up your portfolio. If you're just starting and don't have that much capital yet, it's ok to go with a trusted alt.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
Yep, it's too risky.  I would not risk investing all the money in one coin, even if I was sure of it. Better choose two or more alts were you can invest your money.
No doubt it is risky to invest all your money in one coin because any disturbance in the market for that coin can make you cry over the spilt milk. So it is good to take rational decision rather. According to monetary economists, an investor should always have a diverse portfolio which reduces the risk to loose and should evaluate any asset that he intends to invest in because the factors risk, liquidity, and future profit are very important to determine the status of the asset.
Activity: 182
I think that is not fit, we should divide the investment into many baskets and prioritize the top coin like btc, eth, eos, ... And divide a little capital into the ico or the baby coin that exudes power. Like myself, 80% invested in Etc and the remaining 20% invested in potential ico like Eon.
Activity: 152
Apart from crypto currency, i have a regular advice for you. You dont invest business with all your available cash, what if the business fails were do you start from. Same rule applies for cryptocurency,  dont  invest all your available asset into cryptocurrency. It is risky!!
Activity: 91
If you want my opinion. I would start by putting 20% each into solid coins that have a great future. This way, you know you have some stability moving forward.

Now that I gave you some opinions, I'll shill a coin I think has a big future and think you should research into which is Dstra(DST). I would take a look at the project, whitepaper, and all of the Business and Government partnerships they have. I think 2018 will be huge for Dstra.
Activity: 210
You do it all wrong, a smart investor never uses such a method, no matter big or small capital. Should use the common method of investors who sucessed, invest in many baskets, you can allocate capital into many, most should favor the top copper such as eth, btc, eos, neo, ... And few should invest in ico, the potential ico eg eot (eon), ...
Activity: 206
Yes. Instead, it would be better if you divide your capital amd invest in 2-3 potential coins. This will reduce the risk of investment and also ensure more profit as every coin has different growth rate.
Some alts which you can prefer are Litecoin, Ethereum, Monero. All three of these coins are highly popular and have one of the best development teams behind them. Also, they have huge market capital and are widely accepted in the financial market. They are good coins and you can expect good profit gains from them.
Activity: 133
If you are just investing in shitcoins then it is more than risky, but if it is a good and a  very strong altcoin, then there is no problem about having your money in there, but yes, it is risky anyway
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Except for BTC, they're all risky now. Maybe in a while the ETH can save itself in this market.
Pages:
Jump to: