Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 2. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 01:49:51 PM
Wait. Do n't invest all your money like this. Even if you comlitely sure about coin you invest you should separate your money and pick several coins
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 12:31:22 PM
yeah tooo risky because you can't always win on your investment/trade
please try to made a good money management
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
October 07, 2018, 11:33:04 AM
No it's not safe. Because if you invest your whole money in one coin and the price of that coin decreases then you will have a big loss and you will have to wait a long time for the price increase. So invest in 3-4 coins without investing in a single coin at all.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
October 07, 2018, 11:23:49 AM
Dont just invest to 1 coin. Honestly it's to risk, part your fiat for another coin who you think it's the best for your profit. When 1 of your invest not get profit for your plan. At least another can get the profit.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
October 07, 2018, 10:44:08 AM
yes, i think it is risky, so you would better to invest on different coins that will make profit for you but all money in one coin it will be risky, than you can do like this.
Yeah, it's not wise to invest all in only one particular coin as that is more prone to suffer a heavy loss. It's always suggested to invest in parts in different currencies as that reduces the chance of losing money and also lessens the risks of investment on a particular crypto...
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
October 07, 2018, 09:01:29 AM
yes, i think it is risky, so you would better to invest on different coins that will make profit for you but all money in one coin it will be risky, than you can do like this.
Activity: 448
October 07, 2018, 08:36:20 AM
it's not risky it's stupid to invest everything in one you need to distribute your funds for several purposes
Activity: 294
October 06, 2018, 10:22:34 AM
On investing management, we really NOT suggested to all in our money in one assets. it can make use lose our money
we must split min 2assets and more. "Dont put all your eggs on one basket"
Activity: 116
October 06, 2018, 07:53:41 AM
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks

In 2016, a friend invested money in 1 crypto, and I in a briefcase. Portfolio turned out more Portfolio.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 06:18:04 AM
I think, it is very risky if you just put your money in one place because if you fail and lose then you will lose all your money, it is better to put in several places so that you will also have more opportunities to be able to get profit
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 06, 2018, 05:31:09 AM
Yes it is but you could also gain a huge profit from it.
I think it is better to have other option specially in investment what if the crypto that you choose ends up dropping down you wouldn't have something to back that up.
Activity: 504
October 06, 2018, 05:05:44 AM
many large projects that initially promised but proved to be fraudulent, be careful.
dividing money into many places is certainly better and safer, too risky if you save and depend on one coin,
Activity: 437
October 06, 2018, 05:01:27 AM
The current market status for whatever reason can also affect the Altcoins. Cryptocurrencies market will also modify the price, so you should invest in time and appropriate allocation. If you feel that investing in Altcoins is too risky, then basically invest in two media coins, Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 364
Pawsome
October 06, 2018, 04:05:13 AM
This is not smart. Learn the basics of investing, the most important rule is diversification. If a person does not know this, it is better to wait with investments.

Agree, dividing money into many places is certainly better and safer, too risky if you save and depend on one coin, many big projects that are initially promising but proven to be a scam, beware.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
September 26, 2018, 09:55:49 AM
this case is the same as me where all the money I bought in 1 kind of coin is centra, about 70k dollars to around 200 dollars because dev centra is captured by the SEC and it's very sick
Activity: 74
September 26, 2018, 08:05:40 AM
"Do not Put Eggs In one basket", that is, the words that should always be remembered by the Investor. As investors we don't want to fall on the stairs and hard to wake up again. then investors generally divide their investment portfolio
Activity: 182
September 26, 2018, 08:05:07 AM
It is better not to buy all the money one coin. As said Vitalik Buterin quote this lottery and not fact that you lucky.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
September 26, 2018, 08:01:47 AM
the higher the risk the higher the return, but a normal thinking trader will not invest all his money in 1 altcoin because they are still looking forward to the future that they can secure a money for themselves rather than hoping for a sheer luck.
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
September 22, 2018, 10:49:40 AM
I myself have never invested in one coin and it gives a difficult choice when the price falls so my money will also run out so I still choose on a good coin and definitely like btc eth and ripple
Activity: 238
September 22, 2018, 10:37:56 AM
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks

i would suggest not to do that only if you are confident that it's the right choice. i would rather invest in more that one coin so my chances of profit are higher. i more diverse portofolio more chances to have profit.
Pages:
Jump to: