Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 4. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 09:43:52 AM
Yes, it has a risk, and not to call this risk small, this risk is very high, and if the risk is justified, it will be just a miracle, you are lucky and should leave the fortune for the second time.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
September 19, 2018, 09:39:36 AM
it is not good because we don't know which coins will give profit or loss, so i think could you invest on different coins it's good, then you must choose any coin you can choose any coins but under to 10 coins it is better for invest.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 08:37:35 AM
it is a very big risk and can also be a big profit opportunity too, because if the price of the coin you are investing rises then the profit will also be large and vice versa, my suggestion if you want to focus on one coin the choice is ethereum or bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 08:35:58 AM
Of course all this is a risk, and not only that, the altcoin itself is a big risk when investing in it, and before that probably still worth considering your decisions, it only then begin to act.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
September 19, 2018, 08:31:43 AM
In my opinion investing in one place is too risky, there must be diversification. The other side will be profitable so this is the time to make decisions, see the potential and a good future for coins. So, follow your instincts and believe in luck.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
September 19, 2018, 07:15:37 AM
Yes, I think it is too risky to invest all your money in 1 altcoin. Because nobody can surely say what happens in the future. If you invest all of your money in 1 altcoin and the price of the altcoin goes down, your income will totally stop. So invest your money in some main currency so that one coin goes down and the other one goes up. To secure your daily income you should invest your all money in different altcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 02:13:16 PM
There is no risk in this, but it can be justified in the best course of events, because many consumers of bitcoin use, but is all the money? This is a big issue that we need to work on.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
September 18, 2018, 02:09:27 PM
It is very dangerous to invest a whole investment in one altcoin. Whatever its top 10 coins. Because someone does not say when the price of a coin increases or decreases. You can share some of the tops on your investment by investing in it, one price will decrease and the price of another will be increased parallel, the rest will be your decision.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
September 18, 2018, 01:32:48 PM
Yes, it is risky to invest in single alt coin. Due to extreme volatility you should never invest in single alt coin. Because we can not predict what will be the prices of specific alt coin in future. So first you need to understand the trend & how is works and then invest in alt coins. Rather than Investing in single alt coin you should make balanced portfolio of those alt coins which are less volatile to minimize the risk factor  only then you can get satisfactory ROI.
Activity: 48
Merit: 6
September 18, 2018, 07:40:04 AM
From my experience, I would recommend you split and invest into different coins. I did the same thing years back by investing on one coin and today, it's barely fetching profit. I actually gave up on it last year.

The same theory applies to everything, when you split, even when one source fails, others keep you going.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The Intelligent Retail Currency
September 18, 2018, 07:31:19 AM
In one cryptocurrency I do not advise to invest all the money. It is better to split the investment and invest in several cryptocurrencies, so you will share the risks.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 09:40:34 PM
It is way too risky.
YOu may earn a lot of money.  But there's also high chance you lose it all. Man trust me, when you lose it all, its almost impossible for you to find the way back.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
September 17, 2018, 09:30:18 PM
if you believe there is no harm in putting all your money in one coin.
because for me personally the choice of myself is better than the choice of others.
Activity: 59
September 17, 2018, 09:27:12 PM
thats always a risky if you put ur ass on one ball
once it failed you dont have anything anymore,
you better look more round and search another project for short mid and long term
so you will different income in the different time, and even you lost one coin, you can get recover with other coin
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 09:18:14 PM
all in 1 token is very high risk. you may lose ur money. in investment theory, it souldnt to do
you should split ur money min 3 coin to avoid big lose
diversify our invesment is not only spreading it's risk.about it also distributed our profit in one of our portofolio getting profit.put our money just into one coins very risky and we need to avoid it.
Activity: 52
September 17, 2018, 05:46:48 PM
why would anyone put ALL of his money in one altcoin? Huh only if one's a gambler, maybe for a day trade?
I would always suggest diversification. 2 to 3 altcoins and always some fiat on a side.
Activity: 728
September 17, 2018, 03:13:44 PM
Yes, it is very big risk, i don't recommend anyone to go all in one altcoin, even if you are not big investor.
Activity: 559
September 17, 2018, 03:12:05 PM
$300 Bitcoin
$100 Litecoin
$100 Blocknet
This is just a way to make small amounts and not risky. Actually with this money is not good to split up too much, and invest in high value coins.
Activity: 231
September 17, 2018, 02:56:13 PM
It's great to invest $ 500 in a token and you can get more profit than split it off. And you have to pay extra transaction fees and floor fees.
Activity: 294
September 17, 2018, 02:14:19 PM
all in 1 token is very high risk. you may lose ur money. in investment theory, it souldnt to do
you should split ur money min 3 coin to avoid big lose
Pages:
Jump to: