Pages:
Author

Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold? - page 52. (Read 5897 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 166
June 02, 2018, 01:48:31 PM
Always try to research the project. Many of them are simply trying to raise money. Even legit projects from US have issues in listing.

Do chk ICOdrops before joining. Also projects that try to have only airdrops or mostly staking ICOs. Stay away.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 01:31:23 PM
More than 30 percent of my tokens which I earn on the bounty I didn't can't sell because they didn't list on exchanges, and some projects was scam
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 01:20:45 PM
Depending on how to market it when token sales. marketing is very important in the successful sale of tokens.
Activity: 200
Merit: 8
Power to gnomes!
June 02, 2018, 01:11:57 PM
I do not know. I have never participated in projects that did not place my tokens on the exchanges. Maybe I just carefully selected ICO, maybe I was just lucky. Based on my experience, I can say that if you have carefully chosen an ICO project, then the problems are unlikely.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 01:06:13 PM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

I always see the allocation of bounty listed on the thread. try to calculated dude
and then if you want to sell thats coin, try to find on ed/fd with track smartcontract
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
June 02, 2018, 11:28:20 AM
There are literally a lot of ICOs which are just shit . They just come up as scams and give a huge disappointment to the people working for it . To be honest , as the percentage of bounties is increasing , the percentage of scams is also increasing . A Lot of people complain about it . Most of them are airdrops , they just distribute their shit coins and those shit coins stays in the wallets and never ever gets listed.
Activity: 196
June 02, 2018, 10:20:17 AM
Here? Never heard before. Can you kindly share the sources where you sell it. Thank you!
me too, never heard before, share the source please
Activity: 130
June 02, 2018, 10:43:53 AM
Give me information where I can sell coins that can provide a good profit ?
Activity: 149
Merit: 3
June 02, 2018, 10:19:49 AM
i think yes they are all sellable... tokens made to represent their project. investors come-in because the coin is tradable in the exchanges. if token is not to be trade no investor would give their money to the project...  as we all know, people invest in the new coin because it gives a good oppurtunities to rise up the value..
Activity: 249
June 02, 2018, 09:57:35 AM
Recently, mot so many companies began to enter the stock exchange.
On userdelta you can sell any tokens, but very cheap.Because there are sometimes no market for some shitcoins except Etherdelta.
Because market has gone down, many companies are trying not to go to the exchange, as long as possible. I think they are waiting for the HYIP when they can sell their tokens more expensive.
If 50% of the bounty goes public, that's good.
Activity: 57
June 02, 2018, 09:53:19 AM
You can find almost every coin at forkdelta but the main problem is that the majority of bounty tokens cost just 5-10$ and you will lose 2-3$ just paying fees.
Activity: 264
June 02, 2018, 09:46:20 AM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

In my opinion those project which prefer working on their project instead of favouring flippers (and focusing on exchanges), have a better long term potential. I like projects wich have working products, and just after then try to get listed on bigger centralised exchanges.
Activity: 119
June 02, 2018, 09:31:56 AM
Maybe team is working on project and they don't care much about listening their tokens on market until they finish their work?
They raised money, I don't think they really need to rush with exchanges.
If you want to sell you can still sell it here on forum or using one of decentralized exchanges.
Here? Never heard before. Can you kindly share the sources where you sell it. Thank you!
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
June 02, 2018, 09:23:33 AM
Maybe team is working on project and they don't care much about listening their tokens on market until they finish their work?
They raised money, I don't think they really need to rush with exchanges.
If you want to sell you can still sell it here on forum or using one of decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 378
June 02, 2018, 09:07:29 AM

If the project has the true technology, true team, true roadmap... the team will try their best to bring this token in exchange. Dont worry about it, the important thing is only find the good project to join and waiting for the rewards
Activity: 119
June 02, 2018, 08:38:17 AM
Pages:
Jump to: