Pages:
Author

Topic: All you can do is hold your ALTs for a few years - page 13. (Read 39379 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I agree. If you have invested your money in strong projects, then they will develop in the future. They will make you a profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Some ALTs will never recover from this crash!
Some situations sometimes are just out of control. When I was still very new to the system, with no experience in trading and investment, I fell victim of Somme scam coins. Most of them till now are still very low and did not return to the price I bought them. Some have remained at 1 gwei till now.
So it is true that some will never see the face of recovery again.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
The situation is far more than ugly. This is the worst of it all. Sometimes, I wonder if the system will survive from this and at what time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

It is an ugly situation!
I think you can just relax and do nothing with your altcoins. Even if some of your altcoins disappear, others can bring a good income.
But this is only one of the options, but the easiest.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I do not mind to keep many of their altcoins for several years, but I think that by the end of this year the market will grow 2-3 times. Investing in the long term is currently one of the best ways to earn passive income.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I agree and think that 2019 will not be the best year for crypto currencies, except Bakkt, ETFs and Ethereum 2.0 will change the market movement. I hardly doubt that these announcements are big enough to change things.
Activity: 366
ICOs offer token or coin because funds rise and gives some service or some products. During pump all coin will will pump survive to pump time.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
it's not a problem because investors should have patience and wait for the most favorable situation on the crypto market. even if it takes 5 or more years.
Activity: 644
Many are waiting for the results that will finally increase this year,and so for a very long time waiting so I can say one thing, as it will not who does not know, but one thing is for sure that all these movements they will lead to growth, as there is no smoke without fire, now there is a mass adoption of blockchain and cryptography and crypto-currencies,and this will give in any case an impetus to the growth of prices
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
You say very correct things, a large number of investors now have at their disposal not very promising coins, such tactics could be very useful for them. They could get rid of unnecessary garbage and replace it with coins of good projects. I did just that if I had any doubts about the assets I possess.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I agree with your reasoning here.
It is a good advice.
People should only invest into good coins that has good use cases with a strong team .
The market condition has affected so many not so good coins and anyone holding any of these coins is doing himself a diservice as the price will keep tanking.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

It is an ugly situation!

During this time of Bear market was really hard to survive if you are not skillful in trading. But if you are capable on day trade it will be easy for the traders to survive at this point of time. Probably, they can also able to make profit everyday. But if you want to to be safe of your altcoins well of course Hold was the key for this solutions.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
I have invested in some projects and did hold them without selling even though it gave me a huge profit when the market was high thinking we will attain more valuation in the long term, but right now I am worried I made some serious error in judgement in some coins as it might never recover at all and i have no plans to sell at a loss now either. Let's see how the market will be in a couple of years and then decide on what to do with the coins.
It will recover but it's for the long term. If you are thinking that will recover as soon as possible and you may wrong with it dude. I was doing the same thing like you too and i just try to withdraw some to make a trade on the major market. That's the only choice for me.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
I have invested in some projects and did hold them without selling even though it gave me a huge profit when the market was high thinking we will attain more valuation in the long term, but right now I am worried I made some serious error in judgement in some coins as it might never recover at all and i have no plans to sell at a loss now either. Let's see how the market will be in a couple of years and then decide on what to do with the coins.
Activity: 313
I fully agree with the author of the topic. Moreover, I am sure that all of my cryptocurrency assets must be given somewhere for safekeeping or freeze them with a smart contract. In order to deprive yourself of the temptation to sell them before the price rises.
yes it is not for sale at this time, hold your Altcoin for the future, the market will rise and grow so you can get big profits, so be patient ..
extraordinary patience and being able to hold back emotions will produce good results so stay patient, Cryptocurrency will increase.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
To hodl now with the state of the market may not be the solution because there are many altcoins that will eventually go with the bear which we can't do anything about and that is why we need to be smart,you need to get rid of any coin that can make you to be a looser in the future, there is no point to hodl,I will say you should sell and take your profit now that you can do that before everything go down before your very eyes.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
I fully agree with the author of the topic. Moreover, I am sure that all of my cryptocurrency assets must be given somewhere for safekeeping or freeze them with a smart contract. In order to deprive yourself of the temptation to sell them before the price rises.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11

It is an ugly situation!
if you buy some ICO you have to look about their project if you think it's a good project and good concept maybe the coin will go high in the future. but if you think it's a bad project you have to sell it and buy some for other altcoin that had a good future.
Activity: 574

It is an ugly situation!
Most of my ALTs have no value at the moment, or should I say token. Some of it has a value but it is not still worth it to sell because the value is low so I need to wait more or hold it until the value of my token can sell in a good value in the future.

I'm the same as you have tokens but it's still worthless or we can say the price is low. It is better to hold the token so that in the future the token has a price that we can get. So in the meantime we have to look for more tokens to get more income.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
you are right.This bear market will kill many projects.Let some altcoins show real value.I may sell off all my worth of altcoins and leave here.
Pages:
Jump to: