Pages:
Author

Topic: All you can do is hold your ALTs for a few years - page 15. (Read 39379 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13
As simple as that, just hold your tokens for a while and maximize your profit and that also seems to be a burden for them. Well its individual decisions let's play ours well.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Partly I agree with you but I doubt that it will take a few years. Yet I don't disagree with this theory. Anyway yes, we have to wait and hold.
Activity: 786
If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

Some ALTs will never recover from this crash!

It is an ugly situation!

In my own experienced, those coins and tokens which are came from my bounty, some portions of it I'd rather hold and the rest I sell it, it's a win win situation for me anyway, but if we are into trading and short term holding, we don't have any choice if we see the our portfolio is negative or decreasing in value, holding for years for good coins might be a good idea as long as it is a good coins or tokens.
Activity: 854
If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

It is an ugly situation!
Your topic ius almost the opposite of the content, but I think I can understand the message you are trying to pass across.
When I see a shit coin, I would know and I cannot afford to hold such. Even genuine compound sometimes have limits.
Imagine someone who bought btc or eth or even any other coin during the last bull run and still holding, it means the person us already at loss.
When such is happening, there are ways to go about it.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
I regret only the time spent on earning alcoins, more than half of which are simply useless. It has no value on the verge of extinction at all. I will continue to keep on and at a certain point, when the coin will be pamp, I will try to sell it.
Activity: 921
Many projects will die out during this fall and in fact I will be glad, as strong coins will remain and at the same time the market will be cleared at least a little from such a dump of coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Yes, I agree, it is necessary to analyze projects very well and invest in really strong projects and wait. Maybe we should wait a few years.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

It is an ugly situation!
That's right. As much as possible to avoid large losses and try with something that has more opportunities. But, everyone must have their own choice, some people when they see prices fall and fall they will decide to sell all because there is no hope of it. So, all decisions are in each of you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
And you think holding it for four years well really help the coin to either grow in price or value, and if everyone thinks holding it for that long would be the solution for a coin, then how sure are you that the project want won't be abandoned and dead of in time comes.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
Yes, I certainly think that some of the altcoins will not be very long in the current market. And I think that holding such altcoins will cause us long-term damage. That's why we need to investigate the coins we have received for long-term investment in a good way. We have to regularly follow the developments and innovations of these projects.
Activity: 644
If you are aiming for a long-term goal then holding your alt coins or tokens would be a smart decision. I've been holding some of my tokens for over a year and Telcoin token is one of them. I only hold tokens which I know will be valuable in the future and sold some of my tokens as part of my short term goal.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

It is an ugly situation!

It's wise to hold your alts if you were not able to sell the when the prices were good. It is true that if your altcoin is already dying it is better to get the money you can make most out of it than to get none and buy a good altcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

It is an ugly situation!

Why do you think that it will take a few years to recover? The market in unpredictable! The growth can begin any time and personally I think we will see it this year, probably in the second half. But selling anything now is nonsense, you will get just cents for the tokens which can be sold for hundreds of bucks in the near future.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
Well i think it depends upon the altcoin that we hold, sometimes there are altcoin that is really very slow in terms of rising and we needbti wait for a very long time until our patience is lost and sell it in a low price and that would maybe result into great loss. I believe that losing is really a part of crypto bit of we have patience to hold and a talent to select the good we can maybe earn a lot in crypto.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
You're right! At this time, it is best to take a waiting position, if you have promising altcoins, then it is really best to wait. But still, I don’t think that this is the end of the Altcoins, just projects that do not have a product or weak projects will leave the cryptocurrency market. There is nothing special or terrible in it, it is a development process when the market is saturated with new altcoins and, as everywhere, there are strong and weak ones. The weak will go away and new ones will take their place. The crypto market will still show its strength.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Definitely that's what am doing for some of the decent coin am hodling. I'll hodling them for years till something good comes out of it which am very it will.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13

It is an ugly situation!

yes you're right, that's why I sold some coins that I got from bounty campaigns to buy ethereum. I bought ethereum because ethereum is currently very cheap. if it's about the future, I'm sure a few years later, ethereum will rise high.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
unfortunately we are all in the same condition with this bear market but maybe instead of doing holding we should risk some and learn the day trading
Of course, for day trading you need to study the principle of activity itself, but the results of day trading primarily depend on the correctness of the choice of projects for trading. Analysis of all available information and price charts throughout the entire period of how much the coin is traded on the market.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
unfortunately we are all in the same condition with this bear market but maybe instead of doing holding we should risk some and learn the day trading
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Mostly, everyone is facing losses due to no respite from this downfall but if we hold our coins for next 2 years then we can recover our losses and also decent gains as many countries are working on regulate this market and all these things will be over in this period which give huge positive impact on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: