Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 115. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
tomorrow I will be sending a letter explaining why I want a full refund.

Also I will be referring AT to the police, trading standards, and the directors to companies house. I will also be writing to my MP to ask he investigate with his local counterpart in Manchester. HMRC will also get a letter too as if they are screwing us about like this you can bet they have screwed up VAT and tax returns. Customs is now attached to HMRC and make MI5/MI6 look like pussys.  especially when it comes to Companies.

Recent events are deeply concerning.

The Directors have to act painfully honourably now as I can see insolvency on the horizon.  This seems to be unavoidable. If they shuffle funds out a trustee will find it. They will face further criminal prosecutions. We should, as a community, be the largest creditors. This will enable us to choose the trustee. I can advise CBW in London would be a very good choice. Medium sized. Hopefully won't spend all the money they have and may recover much. The head of insolvency knows so many people he will have the resources to find the truth.

I may be successful in my claim but it usually takes a few months and I think the authorities will take control of the company before that happens.

Will post my letters and claims here tomorrow.

The company has no assets, any cash in bank has been used to buy the chips (which don't work).

Whilst customers / community may be the main creditors I'm afraid that 100% of nothing is 0.

I've been saying for many weeks now, if you're in this don't wait for any letters or give them deadlines, work quickly to extract your refunds now, before there is nothing left to play with.

Good luck.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
tomorrow I will be sending a letter explaining why I want a full refund.

Also I will be referring AT to the police, trading standards, and the directors to companies house. I will also be writing to my MP to ask he investigate with his local counterpart in Manchester. HMRC will also get a letter too as if they are screwing us about like this you can bet they have screwed up VAT and tax returns. Customs is now attached to HMRC and make MI5/MI6 look like pussys.  especially when it comes to Companies.

Recent events are deeply concerning.

The Directors have to act painfully honourably now as I can see insolvency on the horizon.  This seems to be unavoidable. If they shuffle funds out a trustee will find it. They will face further criminal prosecutions. We should, as a community, be the largest creditors. This will enable us to choose the trustee. I can advise CBW in London would be a very good choice. Medium sized. Hopefully won't spend all the money they have and may recover much. The head of insolvency knows so many people he will have the resources to find the truth.

I may be successful in my claim but it usually takes a few months and I think the authorities will take control of the company before that happens.

Will post my letters and claims here tomorrow.
Activity: 27
congrats for stuperior for winning the prediction  on the alpha forum, of the litecoin diff on the first of august. lucky guess , but still well done! at the same time, i take off my hat for misu for keeping his word and paid the winner his 10 ltc.
you're the MAN! and alpha can learn a lot from you.

last but not least i have a final word for stuperior ; don't call anybody names, because we are customers paying for a product
expect it, to be delivered as promissed many times but instead of that, only lies were delivered.
still waiting for the truth to arise.
regards

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Living the dream
I didn't pre order from these guys but I did from Flower technologies their smallest miner. Probably a scam too.  Undecided
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
Not again a pre-order massacer.

People, stop making pre-order. you can get over it!

here no one can cure you, everyone is sick, neither alpha-forum, you have to get a doctor!

sorry guys! honestly, who is still thinking about another pre-order? See! you need help...

I agree as a 'pre-order' junkie...I have been lucky and did get a BFL refund and an Alpha refund..but
think? I am cured now *hallelujah' ....otherwise we probably will have to start a 10 step plan call
it 'pre-order' asic anonymous or some such.....(shudder)

anyway....the ads are soooo pretty and the miners make nice whirly sounds with the  pretty
xmas tree LCD's etc...sigh.......(snap out of it man...its a trap!)

Searing

Lol... created a second forum account to ask Fiaz (privately in PM) to explain why I was banned from the forums.  Result?  He banned the second account =p.

Priceless.

Phzi, this is additional grounds for the return of all your financials. The company is literally ignoring your communications and blocking your ability to communicate with them privately via their forums.

If you have or have not already filed a claim of any sort, this helps you drastically.

Legally... GG

Everyone who has been banned from Alpha forums is helped drastically as long as you include it in your defense / argument

agree this is especially true in that alpha has no other means to communicate....1) forums banned 2) robo reply emails 3) no frigging PHONE NUMBER listed even

jeez what a company

Searing

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!

Again others in this thread who got a FULL REFUND via amex in particular and/or cc and or other ...not the partial refund alpha gave out....no 70 pound
penalty or whatever else that alpha states..I mean paypal (more then 45 days) and/or cc company..etc...FULL BOAT refund...let others know on here
please..so we have to help others still in alpha's clutches on here!

I got one thru Visa.   I used the same info that you detailed on Alpha's antics and was told that it is pretty much an open and shut case.  

good to know .keep passing it around as more and more people float in to this forum as they find out what is 'likely'
really going on with alpha...

well that is 2 of us...someone should keep track make a chart or something

Searing

I tried calling my bank (I payed by visa through paypal) and they said they can't do anything because its was such a long time (2 months). Is there some key words you say that will make banks help? I got only the 30% - penalty refund from alpha.

Thanks

you'll have to go directly thru VISA ...the bank will do zip on wire xfer or bank xfer....VISA direct is your only shot imho

point out the 30% down and no refund available ..and they say you have to pay the 70% unsecured to get your 30% back etc
see previous threads..stuff like alpha banned you from forums for a reasonable question .the coindesk article ..the alpha forums
saying if you paid in full you get stock if not paid in full zip....the like to their news....play it up as the extortion it is by alpha
offering paypal and cc protection ..taking it away and now playing the above games....

If you can get visa to accept the dispute info you likely are in....not sure how visa works this guy posted this above in the thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8152665

perhaps he would be nice enough to tell you the process he used

an the links in this thread for the UK and EU consumer protection laws everyone w/o cc protection should run thru that stuff also the FTC stuff in the usa etc

good luck let us know how it goes

Searing
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1060
Alpha-T = Alpha Tits Up?

Good grief what a big ninny Malik FIAZ has turned out to be. Just wait till the equally loquacious LIROY starts quivering his lower lip about how it is everyone else's fault and stomps his feet and quits.

Who exactly are these losers? I am thinking these are 3 school friends who thought they could conquer the world. Same three insidious liars who believe their lies as they sit their straight faced with chocolate all over their grubby paws as they tell the headmaster, no sir I didn't steal any chocolate at all.

Seemingly bright young lads but as thick as bricks at the same time.

Malik FIAZ and his foray into the real world of business now bust. The consummate PR forum manager, low level flunky doomed forever. Quickest Google search that every HR does on an applicant's name will yield his shenanigans. Mubasher will have to return that fancy AUDI he's been leasing, those dapper dabs he has been wearing. Fiaz MALIK will have to revert to the bowl haircuts he has always been having. That cunning charlatan LIROY VAN who purposefully used the first two names of a world - renown security and internet expert's first two names, will have to go into hiding.

Only benefit to them out of this all is that the three of them can sit in gaol  and plot and plan an escape together, the exact same way they all giggled over a bowl of curry who to extricate funds out of the masses under the guise of crypto currency.

These things always end in tears  Sad

Thanks for the laugh lads, just what till your filthy little building that your Daddy spent his entire life acquiring is seized to compensate for all of this. Your mother will be reduced to going back to scrubbing floors of the elite in London. Well done.
Activity: 32
Wow I had no idea. They sent an email saying everyone was un banned and that some stuff about a stock sharing plan. Guess that blew apart. lol

Oh, they DID unban everyone... Then started re-banning anyone that pointed out facts, disagreed with them, or even asked probing questions politely.  Fiaz quite because he just couldn't take being forced to ban so many whiny children.  How DARE we ask for Refunds from such an ETHICAL and TRANSPARENT and GENEROUS company such as Alpha-Tech.  How DARE we point out that he can't legally give his customers 30% share, and even promising to do so can and will get him thrown in jail.  How DARE we point out that even if he did give us 30% share, there are MANY ways to ensure that they get nothing... EVER.

I paid my 70% on the promise of delivery with 8-10 weeks, per the terms and conditions.  They failed.  They owe me (and everyone else that wants it) a full refund.  They knew this BEFORE requesting the 70%.  It was Fraud.  They belong in jail at this point.
Activity: 210
Living the dream
Wow I had no idea. They sent an email saying everyone was un banned and that some stuff about a stock sharing plan. Guess that blew apart. lol
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
Activity: 154
Alpha Begins again to delete all questions, replies that dont fit the new propagangda that "everything is fine, we take each other at the Hand and sing a nice song "

no answer to my email - as mentioned
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Alpha-T is just one guy currently.

Fiaz Malik

Leaving

« on: Today at 07:04:49 PM »
Hi everyone,

To preface; any opinions here do not represent Alpha Technology. For my own personal reasons it is with deep sorrow I must announce I have decided to leave this position at alpha. This bares no reflection on my opinion of this company. I am very proud of the direction it has taken and of the decisions made by senior staff here and cannot wait to see the naysayers reactions when it flourishes. I will be very honest and blunt; I am leaving because I am fed up of this position and believe it takes someone with more patience than I have unfortunately. I know it is just a vocal minority that is abusive but I feel like I am looking after children sometimes, please do not take any offense to this as I am only talking about a small number of individuals and these are simply my honest feelings that need to be said as I have no doubt there will be a frenzy of speculation and FUD as a result of this. To those people I say this, my personal decision does not affect you in any way; I am just a messenger nothing more and I am not integral to anything happening alpha. I will be around for a short while longer and I am sorry to alpha for the short notice and abrupt decision. Do not worry about all my posts being lost as this account will remain as I understand. If anyone does have any questions or concerns regarding this you are welcome to PM me aside from that all topics on this will be deleted as it is my business and mine alone. Like I said I will be around a short while longer so if I am currently helping any of you with anything please PM me ASAP so I can finish off helping you.

All the best

Activity: 60
I have sent an official inquiry to Bitpay in regards to whether they will be willing to help anyone in this matter. I left out the specifics of the company name in the inquiry, though details including dates of transactions, terms of service being broken, requests for refunds being denied, etc so this way we will know bias will be left out of their answer. This will be a very important step moving forward.

In a perfect world, Bitpay will pull their account, stop any further transactions, and formally demand they return all moneys (through legal means if necessary on our behalf.)

This is obviously a long-shot.

Realistically, they may simply cease to do business with A.T.

AT will need to find another BTC processor to not break their terms again, but what BTC processor will want to sign up with you after you have been shut down from another?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
Alpha-T seems to be in self-destruct mode now
Activity: 700
Lol... created a second forum account to ask Fiaz (privately in PM) to explain why I was banned from the forums.  Result?  He banned the second account =p.

Priceless.

Phzi, this is additional grounds for the return of all your financials. The company is literally ignoring your communications and blocking your ability to communicate with them privately via their forums.

If you have or have not already filed a claim of any sort, this helps you drastically.

Legally... GG

Everyone who has been banned from Alpha forums is helped drastically as long as you include it in your defense / argument
Indeed. A tip: did the original terms also mention communication via forums?
Activity: 60

Priceless.

Legally... GG

Lol... created a second forum account to ask Fiaz (privately in PM) to explain why I was banned from the forums.  Result?  He banned the second account =p.

Priceless.
The unfortunate part is that I doubt that any money is returned because it will have been spent. The best we can hope for is that they all spend some time in jail and lose all of their possessions.
They still have at least some money in the bank, because credit card companies have been successful in retrieving deposits for a few clients.

Better put your claim in soon tho, because there certainly won't be enough money to pay everyone back.
Activity: 28
wondering why i´m not banned yet?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
The unfortunate part is that I doubt that any money is returned because it will have been spent. The best we can hope for is that they all spend some time in jail and lose all of their possessions.
Jump to: